Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people with psychosis commonly hear and see demons? Cant be a coincidence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post
    no dude. its not like the movies
    Then please write how it is like. You've got chance to convince me that you're right

Comment

its like believing in God most people wont beleive unless they see it for themselves. which I have.
      How have you seen God?

Comment

I have done a lot of research and one thing that is common about skitzofrenics and people with related psychosis is that they hear and see demons. Sometimes getting commands from them. Why would they all hear and see demons if they werent real?
        aldous huxley wrote an essay about this. maybe i can find it. some people believe now adays that it is radio signals etc, not demons

i used to talk to a woman here in asutin who believed the police had radio equipment that sent out signals to people's heads.
        Last edited by _loki; 06-24-2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

it can be like being in Heaven or it can be like being in Hell. The demons can speak a language that you dont understand. they mock everything good and accuse the seer of all sorts of awful things. their language sounds like something from ancient times. Demons oppressed me until one night I prayed and screamed for a long time so loud im surprised my neighbours didnt hear me. I yelled Leave us Lord! and the next day I felt very relaxed. I could hear an angels voice always encouraging me and telling me it was my friend protecting me. Angels can be humans. Not to be racist but they are usually white people. People who are angels are the people who you know who have no evil in them. One time I approached a cathedral and the gates opened for me without anyone opening them. I beleive angels opened it for me. it was too real.

Comment

[QUOTE=RogerCarmel;n3056400]

How have you seen God?

no I have not but he is definitely real and looking out for us.

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post

aldous huxley wrote an essay about this. maybe i can find it. some people believe now adays that it is radio signals etc, not demons
              I used to do acting for practical nursing exams. My character was a schizoïd psychotic who had stopped taking his medication and had ended up in the hospital after having been arrested by police. Nursing candidates would spend 10 minutes with me while examiners watched. To make a long story short, I heard voices, answered them, was verbally aggressive then suddenly nice, I would be confused then would become sullen, would cry... I had been coached to act this way.

Forget about demons, forget about radio waves. Schizophrenia is a mental illness, you need look no further. Many people are affected, especially when young. My brother in law was a schizophrenic and he killed himself with a shotgun. He never spoke to me about demons, just about a deep sadness.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I used to do acting for practical nursing exams. My character was a schizoïd psychotic who had stopped taking his medication and had ended up in the hospital after having been arrested by police. Nursing candidates would spend 10 minutes with me while examiners watched. To make a long story short, I heard voices, answered them, was verbally aggressive then suddenly nice, I would be confused then would become sullen, would cry... I had been coached to act this way.

Forget about demons, forget about radio waves. Schizophrenia is a mental illness, you need look no further. Many people are affected, especially when young. My brother in law was a schizophrenic and he killed himself with a shotgun. He never spoke to me about demons, just about a deep sadness.

i also dont care too much. it is just an illness that people need help with

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Give me a brake. acting and experiencing it for real are two different things.

Comment

it can be like being in Heaven or it can be like being in Hell. The demons can speak a language that you dont understand. they mock everything good and accuse the seer of all sorts of awful things. their language sounds like something from ancient times. Demons oppressed me until one night I prayed and screamed for a long time so loud im surprised my neighbours didnt hear me. I yelled Leave us Lord! and the next day I felt very relaxed. I could hear an angels voice always encouraging me and telling me it was my friend protecting me. Angels can be humans. Not to be racist but they are usually white people. People who are angels are the people who you know who have no evil in them. One time I approached a cathedral and the gates opened for me without anyone opening them. I beleive angels opened it for me. it was too real.
                    Can any supernatural beings physically affect you? I mean cases like possessions etc

Comment

you talk about psychosis + delusions. is not religion just a delusion of "healthy' people?

Comment

I saw a demon come into my hospital room and stab me in the stomach. I was immortal so I got up and chased her out of my room. Im not oppressed now. I dont know where my powers came from. demons or angels.

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
                          you talk about psychosis + delusions. is not religion just a delusion of "healthy' people?
                          No. I have done research and someone who has different religious or politicol view does not qualify as a delusion. ask any psychiatrist.

Comment

i was gonna say you sound like a fucking nut job

Comment

have done research??? clap clap. but know that being fucking crazy often leads to reading crazy things

Comment

I am not crazy. easy thing for you to say

Comment

Working...
                                X