Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people with psychosis commonly hear and see demons? Cant be a coincidence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post
    I saw a demon come into my hospital room and stab me in the stomach. I was immortal so I got up and chased her out of my room. Im not oppressed now. I dont know where my powers came from. demons or angels.
    No that is not what I asked. I asked if demons may affect your physical body. And if you claim you're immortal then there's nothing to talk about

Comment

I am not immortal right now but I was under divine protection when the demon stabbed me. and no I am not ever physically controlled by demons.

Comment

I am not immortal right now but I was under divine protection when the demon stabbed me. and no I am not ever physically controlled by demons.
        Ok you weren't but if you claim you have such "powers" the you shoulkd have some knowledge about that. How is possession possible exactly?

Comment

are you psychotic /schizophrenic? are you having delusions? are you taking medication? dont lie to me. i am an ally.

Comment

I was abused by a man who was demon possessed. I believe thats where it came from. He said he was possessed by a tiger demon. dabbling into witchcraft, psychics and horror movies are all ways to invite demonic oppression or possession.

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post

are you psychotic /schizophrenic? are you having delusions? are you taking medication? dont lie to me. i am an ally.
              I have skitzoaffective disorder but I am not psychotic. I am on good medication.

Comment

skizoaffective still has psychotic symptoms, yes? i thought so... maybe im worng. ok, good. medication is good)

but to be honest, you are speaking strangely. do you speak in jest? or are you serious?

Comment

I was abused by a man who was demon possessed. I believe thats where it came from. He said he was possessed by a tiger demon. dabbling into witchcraft, psychics and horror movies are all ways to invite demonic oppression or possession.
                  That's not quite what I asked, but ok if you're sick, then it's explained

Comment

skitzoaffective is skitzofrenia with depression or bi polar disorder. so yes has lots of psychosis if no meds

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

That's not quite what I asked, but ok if you're sick, then it's explained
                      I am not sick now, just as healthy as you are.

Comment

I am not sick now, just as healthy as you are.
                        i believe you. but you are speaking so strangely

Comment

i believe you. but you are speaking so strangely
                          I know I am, but there are many people out there who know what I am talking about. They arent all quacks.

Comment

i wont get into a discussion about reality. but i do think there is a safe side. like i said, you sound like a fucking nut job.

to answer your original question, my cousin is a "healthy" nurse, and she believes voices in people's heads come from demons. i am not a religious person, so i would never believe that they are demons. they are just hallucinations. i dont see any coincidence other than the common delusion among religious people.
                            Last edited by _loki; 06-24-2018, 07:08 PM.

Comment

i wont get into a discussion about reality. but i do think there is a safe side. like i said, you sound like a fucking nut job.
                              people who still call names as adults are immature and unintelligent.

Comment

its just public opinion. sorry for being impolite. im an asshole. that type of language can be common of the forums. welcome to the forums. but practice before you preach, alright?

Comment

Working...
                                X