Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people with psychosis commonly hear and see demons? Cant be a coincidence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post

you cant diagnose me your not a psychiatrist. meds keep me sane. You have never experienced it and hence dont believe. we live in a society that does not value spiritual things anymore but its just as real as it has ever been. If you had seen the gate open for me you would have beleived.
    first, how do you know I'm not? second, one does not have to be one in order to realize someone is either trolling or having some serious mental issues....Third, you yourself admitted you take medication and consult a professional, so am I wrong assuming you're either mental or a troll?

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

first, how do you know I'm not? second, one does not have to be one in order to realize someone is either trolling or having some serious mental issues....Third, you yourself admitted you take medication and consult a professional, so am I wrong assuming you're either mental or a troll?
      not everyone who believes in demons and angels has mental health issues or else half the worlds population would be. you clearly dont understand the disorder or anything beyond what your blind eyes can see.

Comment

you cant diagnose me your not a psychiatrist. meds keep me sane. You have never experienced it and hence dont believe. we live in a society that does not value spiritual things anymore but its just as real as it has ever been. If you had seen the gate open for me you would have beleived.
        bro, we cant diagnose you, but we know something is not right

Comment

you are psychotic. you have a thought disorder. just be careful what you say

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
            you are psychotic. you have a thought disorder. just be careful what you say
            I am not psychotic lol. I was psychotic.

Comment

just because you are treated with medication doesnt mean you are no longer psychotic you fucking idiot, the so called guy that did research.

Comment

tell me; does the god speak to you, or the angel or demons? what do they say?

Comment

tell me; does the god speak to you, or the angel or demons? what do they say?
                  nobody is speaking to me right now. I am strong meds that prevent anything spiritual about me. but all 3 have. the demons were always just accusing me of being a horrible person and of doing bad things that I havent done. I have only seen angels but I havent heard from them. God was there for me with a calm voice telling me he was protecting me etc. I have been surrounded by angels and demons. thats when the demons were talking in a language i couldnt understand.

Comment

just to make this clear, you are not experiencing any auditory hallucinations? or are you saying right now no, but 10 minutes later or tomorrow, yes?

okay... nevermind that. what medication are you on, and what doses? how long have you been diagnosed? how long have you been on medication?
                    Last edited by _loki; 06-25-2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

you should read the essay by aldous huxley. it is very good. im sorry i dont know which one it is. i read it in a collection of his essays in some book i found at a seminary in austin tx

Comment

You need help man

Comment

You need help man
                          have you heard that people who are accused of something often accuse the same thing on others? lol

Comment

I'm curious what kind of pills the Americans swallowed it, not to see another reality (world)?
                            Last edited by dmitri11; 06-25-2018, 05:41 AM.

Comment

have you heard that people who are accused of something often accuse the same thing on others? lol
                              You did well in your exchanges with briancrouse. He’s obviously troubled.

Comment

The best part is only someone with mental illness (even though he is a troll) can make the dull lonely Canadian village idiot look slightly less of an idiot, kudos OP loooooooooooool

Comment

Working...
                                X