Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do most Christians not believe in some or most of the gifts of the Holy Spirit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post
    how else can I prove it to you.
    Get a bunch of people to crucify you and come back from the dead, that would do it :-)

Twat loooooooooooooooool

Comment

It wasnt bladder cancer bud. the doctors said it wasnt.
      You said it's a cancer on her bladders and then it's not ? If you don't even know what kind of cancer it was, I wonder how you could talk about miracle...

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
        You said it's a cancer on her bladders and then it's not ? If you don't even know what kind of cancer it was, I wonder how you could talk about miracle...
        Listen. Originally the scans and tests said it was cancer. When she went in for surgery they couldnt find the tumor and found liquid instead.

Comment

i never really wanted to debate what I have done or not, just why Christians have small faith these days.

Comment

i never really wanted to debate what I have done or not, just why Christians have small faith these days.
            Christians have proper amount of faith, but Christians believe in Jesus not in you.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Christians have proper amount of faith, but Christians believe in Jesus not in you.
              Jesus said he would give gifts to Christians. Its in the Bible. I am not Jesus and no people have ever beleived in miracles even in Jesus and the Biblical times. People are no different today. Pentecostals may be the exception.
              Last edited by briancrouse; 06-29-2018, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Listen. Originally the scans and tests said it was cancer. When she went in for surgery they couldnt find the tumor and found liquid instead.
                How does it make this case a miracle ?...

For sure they have, having visited Lourdes several times, I can affirm there are a good amount of Christians hoping for a miracle everydays there.

Comment

it makes it a miracle because cancer turned to nothing.

Comment

it makes it a miracle because cancer turned to nothing.
                    Maybe it was nothing from the beginning...

Comment

Christians have proper amount of faith ...
                      ... for instilling more self-confidence in women.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

... for instilling more self-confidence in women.
                        We don't support feminism if thats what you suggest

Comment

Jesus said he would give gifts to Christians. Its in the Bible. I am not Jesus and no people have ever beleived in miracles even in Jesus and the Biblical times. People are no different today. Pentecostals may be the exception.

And in witches, dragons, trolls, martians and more phantasy figures. The clue is in the word "believe." Interestingly, such people consider medics obsolete, but never that they may have screwed up in the first place.
                          Last edited by Boliches; 06-30-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X