Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Question for Muslims [2]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

    In Polish street. That's why I'm curious.
    Oh shit... Poland will be needing a Trump Wall on the border ...

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

      Oh shit... Poland will be needing a Trump Wall on the border ...

      No I guess these were tourists, they were taking photos in the city centre. It's a big tourist area where I live, more than 10 million visitors per year. But still this linen/ metal mouth coverage looked weird as f***

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

        In Polish street. That's why I'm curious.
        I haven't seen a burka since I left Germany.
        It was probably some provocation like the one left obsessed journalist who made his skin black, assaulted random people like an idiot on the street and got finally beaten. Later he complained 'racism' and bullshit, even if everybody knew this is a white guy with some dark makeup. This guy was just a fool.

        no gibs = no shitskins
        there is nothing more to say

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

          Give ideas? But it's already here. I didn't see it in the internet but in the street.
          For sure Bedouins out on the street, but not the actual metal mouthpieces and so on.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
            Recently I've seen some strange muslim woman in hijan but with her mouth covered with some piece of metal. Didn't look well.
            What is it and why you cover your women's mouth with metal like to a horse? I'm not even joking this is seriously weird guys.
            What is the problem with that?
            Is not this freedom like the hijab?

            Or should the woman be such, even we say, she is "civilized, intelligent, ideal" ?


            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

              What is the problem with that?
              Is not this freedom like the hijab?

              Or should the woman be such, even we say, she is "civilized, intelligent, ideal" ?

              Just asking. What is the purpose of this in islam? I mean what's the purpose here in Europe not in some Sahara...

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                For sure Bedouins out on the street, but not the actual metal mouthpieces and so on.
                Well, I've seen it just a couple days ago. And not in Morocco.

                Comment


                • #23
                  This is the batulla and is ostensibly worn to prevent the entry of dust and / or sand...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                    So, if it's not related to islam, then who is wearing this in Russia apart from muslims?
                    This attribute is not used even Muslims in Russia. Our Muslims are not using burka too.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

                      What is the problem with that?
                      Is not this freedom like the hijab?

                      Or should the woman be such, even we say, she is "civilized, intelligent, ideal" ?

                      So, women were forced into wearing tents in Islam because Umar trolled Muhammad about seeing his wives taking a shit at night and being able to identify them....

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                        No I guess these were tourists, they were taking photos in the city centre. It's a big tourist area where I live, more than 10 million visitors per year. But still this linen/ metal mouth coverage looked weird as f***
                        good when they just come and go....

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

                          What is the problem with that?
                          Is not this freedom like the hijab?

                          Or should the woman be such, even we say, she is "civilized, intelligent, ideal" ?

                          Yes, there is a problem if women in tents with metal on their faces are in EUROPEAN streets. Ok if they're just tourists but those who come to live in Europe must not bring their cult traditions to OUR lands. No problem if such women appear in the streets in Islamic places, live as you wish but West does not need any Islam related traditions that are useless, cruel and non compatible with our values.

                          A woman in general should not be vulgar. Someone in your pic looks vulgar and European women do not dress like that in the streets. Hijab is not freedom, hijab and burqas are submission many women wish to get rid of. When I flew to Istanbul from Tehran, saw Iranian women tore off their hijabs with pleasure, that gave me the answer they are forced to wear those head coverings. So are tourists. I wore a scarf as I did what was required. Would be great if Muslims do as required in Europe too. Burqas got bans in many European places and no one should wear those tents in Europe. Am saying again, as in Rome, do as Romans do.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                            Just asking. What is the purpose of this in islam? I mean what's the purpose here in Europe not in some Sahara...
                            She is not in religion.
                            Is something of popular tradition (heritage).

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                              So, women were forced into wearing tents in Islam because Umar trolled Muhammad about seeing his wives taking a shit at night and being able to identify them....
                              you are a pig.
                              Do not discuss with me.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Etsia View Post

                                Yes, there is a problem if women in tents with metal on their faces are in EUROPEAN streets. Ok if they're just tourists but those who come to live in Europe must not bring their cult traditions to OUR lands. No problem if such women appear in the streets in Islamic places, live as you wish but West does not need any Islam related traditions that are useless, cruel and non compatible with our values.

                                A woman in general should not be vulgar. Someone in your pic looks vulgar and European women do not dress like that in the streets. Hijab is not freedom, hijab and burqas are submission many women wish to get rid of. When I flew to Istanbul from Tehran, saw Iranian women tore off their hijabs with pleasure, that gave me the answer they are forced to wear those head coverings. So are tourists. I wore a scarf as I did what was required. Would be great if Muslims do as required in Europe too. Burqas got bans in many European places and no one should wear those tents in Europe. Am saying again, as in Rome, do as Romans do.
                                In my opinion, it is not a problem that one lives in a certain country with his culture and his traditions.
                                Governments in these countries are obliged to ensure this and the protection and rights of tourists.
                                At least as it is with foreign tourists in Arab countries.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X