No announcement yet.

Is The Book of Mormon Inspired by God?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Interpals is the only place where atheists can feel like they are in the majority and feel powerful. In real life thankfully just a tiny skeptical and hateful minority.

Comment

Just as well no one cares what you think then peewee

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
        Just as well no one cares what you think then peewee
        you think people care what you think? wait, you dont think lol

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
          By the way, your favourite dwarf dictator's forces have decided just after the presidential inauguration in Turkey to arrest Harun Yahya aka Adnan Oktar, Islam's primary ID and creationist kook. His organisation's efforts put Bible kooks in the US South to shame regarding the quality of their propaganda and how much money was spent on distributing it.
          Sounds like the only time regarding dwarf religious gangster dictator erdogan I would think win win in this particular case

Comment

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post
            you think people care what you think? wait, you dont think lol
            I don't but you do care what people think of what you write hence your furious crybaby antics here peewee "lol" Now run-along, you have posts to flag wahhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh

You're just angry i'm better than you

Comment

I don't but you do care what people think of what you write hence your furious crybaby antics here peewee "lol" Now run-along, you have posts to flag wahhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh

You're just angry i'm better than you
              how can someone who is an internet troll bound for hell be better than me? To be honest all men are created equal in Gods sites. I recognize thats not an atheist value where its survival of the fittest. by sounds of user name your not very fit.

ps I have nothing to get angry about. I have a hot wife and I know the Lord. and I have powers that make you jealous and angry.

Comment

how can someone who is an internet troll bound for hell be better than me? To be honest all men are created equal in Gods sites. I recognize thats not an atheist value where its survival of the fittest. by sounds of user name your not very fit.
                Crybabies always call people that tell the truth trolls peewee, even with your some college below average intelligence you can't workout fatbeard means a fat beard looooooooooooool

Comment

ps I have nothing to get angry about. I have a hot wife and I know the Lord. and I have powers that make you jealous and angry.
                  Ooops you were so angry i'm better than you you came back to add so best I reply...

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Ooops you were so angry i'm better than you you came back to add so best I reply...

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha
                    I think you love having me around. I am like your therapist where you get out your anger against people who are right about things.

Comment

I think you love having me around. I am like your therapist where you get out your anger against people who are right about things.
                      You really don't have much of a memory retention do you peewee, I know it was almost 10 minutes ago but "no one here cares what you think" remember?

I wouldn't mention therapist, you are copying what I wrote to you before about how i'm helping you. Erm also you are the only self confused delusional psychotic on strong meds so you don't hear voices and see demons, you are also angry you when you don't get your own way, sucks to be you

Now once again I have educated you enough for free, plus your angry Atheist outburst is derailing this thread, go give your "hot belarusian wife" inflatable Ingrid a kiss from me and use your super powers from god to get yourself a better education than "some college", never too late eh, as for having you around, I wouldn't change it for the world, i've laughed so much since you joined I need a breather sometimes, goodnight peewee.

Comment

You really don't have much of a memory retention do you peewee, I know it was almost 10 minutes ago but "no one here cares what you think" remember?

I wouldn't mention therapist, you are copying what I wrote to you before about how i'm helping you. Erm also you are the only self confused delusional psychotic on strong meds so you don't hear voices and see demons, you are also angry you when you don't get your own way, sucks to be you

Now once again I have educated you enough for free, plus your angry Atheist outburst is derailing this thread, go give your "hot belarusian wife" inflatable Ingrid a kiss from me and use your super powers from god to get yourself a better education than "some college", never too late eh, as for having you around, I wouldn't change it for the world, i've laughed so much since you joined I need a breather sometimes, goodnight peewee.

haha. o dude. your rants make me laugh. I think I genuinely bother you.

Comment

I think Interpals is the only place where atheists can feel like they are in the majority and feel powerful. In real life thankfully just a tiny skeptical and hateful minority.
                          If you don't like what atheist say go to Christian site to hear what you want?

Comment

Originally posted by alan1984 View Post

If you don't like what atheist say go to Christian site to hear what you want?
                            nah, I will be the voice of reason here. plus I like atheists. I dont like their views but I hate no one.
                            Last edited by briancrouse; 07-13-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Sounds like the only time regarding dwarf religious gangster dictator erdogan I would think win win in this particular case
                              I'm sure that Erdogan's ministry of education would have enough lurking talent to come up with books full of photoshopped fossils to replace Harun Yahya's in Turkish high school and university courses on "intelligent" design and creationism...

Comment

haha. o dude. your rants make me laugh. I think I genuinely bother you.
                                You didn't go to bed for your nap? no wonder you're cranky

Ohhh peewee, if you had even a little bit more than "some college" education you would be able to work out that more than two lines do not constitute a rant, everything I wrote was factual, that is why you are angry and projecting. In reality which I know is a concept by your own admission you struggle with I have only seen a few crybaby furious rants lately some of which were locked by a moderator for being exactly that, can you guess who wrote them, as it's you I will have to assist again, yup they were your angry rants lol.

nah, I will be the voice of reason here.
                                Yeah about that....

it can be like being in Heaven or it can be like being in Hell. The demons can speak a language that you dont understand. they mock everything good and accuse the seer of all sorts of awful things. their language sounds like something from ancient times. Demons oppressed me until one night I prayed and screamed for a long time so loud im surprised my neighbours didnt hear me. I yelled Leave us Lord! and the next day I felt very relaxed. I could hear an angels voice always encouraging me and telling me it was my friend protecting me. Angels can be humans. Not to be racist but they are usually white people. People who are angels are the people who you know who have no evil in them. One time I approached a cathedral and the gates opened for me without anyone opening them. I beleive angels opened it for me. it was too real.
                                I was abused by a man who was demon possessed. I believe thats where it came from. He said he was possessed by a tiger demon. dabbling into witchcraft, psychics and horror movies are all ways to invite demonic oppression or possession.
                                nobody is speaking to me right now. I am strong meds that prevent anything spiritual about me. but all 3 have. the demons were always just accusing me of being a horrible person and of doing bad things that I havent done. I have only seen angels but I havent heard from them. God was there for me with a calm voice telling me he was protecting me etc. I have been surrounded by angels and demons. thats when the demons were talking in a language i couldnt understand.
                                I have spoken to minds and opened doors with my eyes. has anyone else had these powers?
                                Etc etc etc, yup you're the voice of reason here when it comes to the dangerous combination of when religion meets a fruit-loop peewee without a doubt As you haven't got the edumacatium to read more than a few lines and actually comprehend the contend all I expect from you is your usual dum dum dum dum don't understand it but will call it a rant reply and hope no one notices i'm a retard lol

Comment

Working...
                                X