• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on boys, back on topic please ...

Comment

I apolagize

Comment

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post

nah, I will be the voice of reason here. plus I like atheists. I dont like their views but I hate no one.
        lol...the joke of the day, the voice of reason......

As for those religious books, all of them are man written works and the voice of reason should tell us just read them for the sake of interest and treat them as usual books rather than some codes to live according to.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

lol...the joke of the day, the voice of reason......

As for those religious books, all of them are man written works and the voice of reason should tell us just read them for the sake of interest and treat them as usual books rather than some codes to live according to.
          you should read a case for Christ. it was written by a man who was an atheist but by researching Jesus he became a christian by the overwhelming evidence. Every atheist should follow this man's example.

And yes I will be a voice of Christian reason here, unless you atheists just want to be alone in your ideas. That is called group think.
          Last edited by briancrouse; 07-14-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

you should read a case for Christ. it was written by a man who was an atheist but by researching Jesus he became a christian by the overwhelming evidence. Every atheist should follow this man's example.

And yes I will be a voice of Christian reason here, unless you atheists just want to be alone in your ideas. That is called group think.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                The book of Mormon was inspired by a conman and anyone gullible enough to embrace it as a religion is in my book of the top 5 Hilariously Tricked Dumb Followers, along with anyone that follows Scientology, Branch Davidians, Jehovah Witness and of course Unintelligent Design/Creationism better know in the academic world as Creatards who most hilariously of all cite their own non peer reviewed religious pretend scientists as actual real scientists when assuring everyone the Earth is 6000 years old, in a sometimes hard humorless world you can always rely on something these cultist halfwits do or say to bring laughter to a ordinary day
                Intelligent design is still more believable than Mormon book or creationism to me... Even if natural selection is really simple to understand widly, it can be a little bit problematic for people who don't pay attention enough or be extremely "weird" for people digging the topic since it's, in fact, really complicated.

I'm not saying it's smart to believe in intelligent design, btu I wouldn't put it on the same level as some other things your mentionned here.

Comment

I think Interpals is the only place where atheists can feel like they are in the majority and feel powerful. In real life thankfully just a tiny skeptical and hateful minority.
                  They can feel in amjority in France, and they certainly are a majority according to your vision of religion.

Comment

Comment

Yet again Walter TDLCVI Mitty strikes again loooooooooooooool and you are wrong again as usual.

I have not seen any of the Atheists here or a more accurate description in my case the undecided proselytise, all I have seen them do is pour scorn and skepticism on people like you and peewee who both claim to of been visited by god directly and have obvious psychological problems If anything you say is to be believed and of course it isn't you yourself by your own admission can't stand anyone else that doesn't think like you, the nonsense you wrote about your pretend that never existed "Atheist group" where you weren't allowed to join unless you thought exactly like you was the best proof yet, not about Atheists but about your actual pathological hatred of you being seen not to be right so when it comes to "irreversible blindness" look in the mirror if you have the courage

Both you and peewee are laughing stocks here, not only because of your ludicrous claims but simply because half the time you're both lying for jesus and the rest of the time you are both not telling the truth, it really is as simple as that ''

Peewee and TDLCVI, I implore you both not to go anywhere else other than here, if anyone is undecided about their beliefs the pair of you fruit-loops will at least make them see the hilarious side of what happens when religion goes wrong

Comment

Lee Strobel is yet another one of your usual "born-again" kooks:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lee_Strobel

As for "proselytising for Atheism", this poster seems unwilling "for whatever reason" to refute claims made by Atheists regarding the lack of evidence and the poor quality and invalidity of any evidence put forward.

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...s-myth-or-fact

All this "evidence for Jesus" yet this poster doesn't seem too willing to name it "for whatever reason"

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                        Give up! Go to a Christian forum. The atheists who post there do not proselytize and actually know what they are talking about for the most part.
                        "For whatever reason, RogerRabbit here doesn't care to name these "forums"

Comment

haha you guys deny your proteletizing but then go on to do just that. you guys are real self denial. I have more respect for Charles Dawkins than you guys. You will never win anyone to your side by calling other people names. it just shows the moral bankruptcy of atheism.

Comment

haha you guys deny your proteletizing but then go on to do just that. you guys are real self denial. I have more respect for Charles Dawkins than you guys. You will never win anyone to your side by calling other people names. it just shows the moral bankruptcy of atheism.
                            Charles Dawkins? Seems you are mixing up your scripts here

Then again, religious kooks have this habit of trying to red herring discussions when things are not going very well for them...

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Charles Dawkins? Seems you are mixing up your scripts here

Then again, religious kooks have this habit of trying to red herring discussions when things are not going very well for them...
                              Richard Dawkins. You realize name calling is very childish and shows a lack of intelligence right? if you want to promote your religion then you should do it a bit differently.

Comment

Richard Dawkins.
                                That's a name that brings out butthurt ranting from religious kooks Charles Darwin also triggers them for some reason...

You realize name calling is very childish
                                Now there's a tu quoque attempt if I've ever seen one

and shows a lack of intelligence right?
                                Terminology such as "kook" used as a descriptor for those who are intellectually challenged who promote their cults/religions/faiths is highly intelligent behaviour - short, sharp, succinct and highly descriptive.

if you want to promote your religion then you should do it a bit differently.
                                Obviously you can't be referring to me because I don't have a religion But I guess pointing out to people the glaring fallacies in religions does make those of a promoting religion disposition extremely butthurt at the prospect of not earning points to haleluuyah afterlife death land

Comment

Working...
                                X