This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

You are a self confessed psychotic on strong meds And you have already been warned for sulky childish crybaby threads. When things are facts they are not considered name calling although given your self confessed mental problems I understand you have extreme difficulty establishing reality from fiction

I weep for the safety of your pretend son and the elementary spelling mistakes you continually make that will scar him for life
    you will never silence me. still jealous of my powers I see. is that where anti brian anger comes from?

Comment

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post
      you totally judged me and are judging me. i dont subscribe to your liberal girly version of christianity. im 30 you should know as you viewed my profile mr liberal .
      No, only God judges! yet only a fool would think no one human would read your blasphemy and not notice and comment!

As you had viewed my profile already after my first post here highlighting how disgraceful you are behaving and shaming us all I clicked on your profile in return only to block you because you disgust me so I have no idea of your age.

Also I have noticed you cowardly deleted your original post that I replied to. You are the shame of Christianity!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

you will never silence me. still jealous of my powers I see. is that where anti brian anger comes from?
        Oh dear! Now I have seen this reply perhaps I really have been to harsh. Forgive me, you are obviously unwell. I will pray for you brother.

Comment

Originally posted by IanLamden View Post

Oh dear! Now I have seen this reply perhaps I really have been to harsh. Forgive me, you are obviously unwell. I will pray for you brother.
          you dont know me and we are not brothers . your disowned! with brothers like you who needs enemies
          Last edited by briancrouse; 08-02-2018, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Ahahahahahahaha pure angry religious who is better than who ranting with all the name calling you just wrote you tell your pretend 10 year old son not to do looooooooooooool

Yes you are right Ian, he is the shame of christianity....pray for him brother whilst I point out more of his 3rd grade spelling mistakes

*Don't *you're

Comment

Ahahahahahahaha pure angry religious who is better than who ranting with all the name calling you just wrote you tell your pretend 10 year old son not to do looooooooooooool

Yes you are right Ian, he is the shame of christianity....pray for him brother whilst I point out more of his 3rd grade spelling mistakes

*Don't *you're
              I take special privaledge when a so called christian tries to tell me I am not one.

Comment

I take special *privaledge when a so called christian tries to tell me I am not one.
                As you keep on sneaking back deleting and editing your furious rants i'm going to quote you looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

*privalege

Well as everyone here has noticed what a hypocritical angry crybaby you are and that includes a Christian I guess it is time for this......Cheer up Brian....loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooool

Cheer up, Brian. You know what they say.
                Some things in life are bad,
                They can really make you mad.
                Other things just make you swear and curse.
                When you're chewing on life's gristle,
                Don't grumble, give a whistle!
                And this'll help things turn out for the best
                And
                Always look on the bright side of life!
                Always look on the bright side of life
                If life seems jolly rotten,
                There's something you've forgotten!
                And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing,
                When you're feeling in the dumps,
                Don't be silly chumps,
                Just purse your lips and whistle -- that's the thing!
                And always look on the bright side of life
                Come on!
                For life is quite absurd,
                And death's the final word.
                You must always face the curtain with a bow!
                Forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ECUtkv2qV8

Comment

As you keep on sneaking back deleting and editing your furious rants i'm going to quote you looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

*privalege

Well as everyone here has noticed what a hypocritical angry crybaby you are and that includes a Christian I guess it is time for this......Cheer up Brian....loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooool

Cheer up, Brian. You know what they say.
                  Some things in life are bad,
                  They can really make you mad.
                  Other things just make you swear and curse.
                  When you're chewing on life's gristle,
                  Don't grumble, give a whistle!
                  And this'll help things turn out for the best
                  And
                  Always look on the bright side of life!
                  If life seems jolly rotten,
                  There's something you've forgotten!
                  And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing,
                  When you're feeling in the dumps,
                  Don't be silly chumps,
                  Just purse your lips and whistle -- that's the thing!
                  And always look on the bright side of life
                  Come on!
                  For life is quite absurd,
                  And death's the final word.
                  You must always face the curtain with a bow!
                  Forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ECUtkv2qV8
                  I dont really read your posts but thanks for sharing fatbeard. Oops I said your name, im in trouble lol

Comment

you dont know me and we are not brothers . your disowned! with brothers like you who needs enemies
                    We are all brothers in the eyes of our Lord and I have and will I pray for you anyway. One day you will see the error of your pious ways and when that time comes you will be set free to embrace our Lord in full as He will embrace you.

Comment

We are all brothers in the eyes of our Lord and I have and will I pray for you anyway. One day you will see the error of your pious ways and when that time comes you will be set free to embrace our Lord in full as He will embrace you.
                      and you will see the error of your modern and liberal ways. Christianity was never meant to be an effeminate religion.

Comment

and you will see the error of your modern and liberal ways. Christianity was never meant to be an effeminate religion.
                        The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist, the second greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was possessing moderate Christians and tricking them into thinking our Lord God and Savior is talking to them directly and giving them super powers and then scaring the unbelievers with their pious judging sending them running from our beautiful faith with their extremist selfish righteous pious ways. After looking at your previous posts your medication isn't suppressing your super powers from God, your meds aren't stopping you hearing God's voice, your meds are stopping the Devil from possessing you and harming the people around you that you care for.

My ways are not modern and liberal, my ways are what God taught all of us in his teachings, I forgive you brother, you are unwell and I am here for you and am praying for your lost soul and the strength of your family to support you in your difficult times.

Comment

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist, the second greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was possessing moderate Christians and tricking them into thinking our Lord God and Savior is talking to them directly and giving them super powers and then scaring the unbelievers with their pious judging sending them running from our beautiful faith with their extremist selfish righteous pious ways. After looking at your previous posts your medication isn't suppressing your super powers from God, your meds aren't stopping you hearing God's voice, your meds are stopping the Devil from possessing you and harming the people around you that you care for.

My ways are not modern and liberal, my ways are what God taught all of us in his teachings, I forgive you brother, you are unwell and I am here for you and am praying for your lost soul and the strength of your family to support you in your difficult times.
                          you are funny. you sound like those christians from the gospel hall cult. you sound very self righteous. you have nothing to forgive me for as I have done nothing to you. dont play victim.
                          Last edited by briancrouse; 08-06-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

What if, in fact, it's the women who propagated the most this religion?

Comment

you are funny. you sound like those christians from the gospel hall cult.
                              No, I am just a genuine Christian concerned by a fellow Christian's welfare when he is showing text book signs of schizophrenia. We will get through this together with the help of our Lord brother!

Comment

you are funny. you sound like those christians from the gospel hall cult. you sound very self righteous. you have nothing to forgive me for as I have done nothing to you. dont play victim.
                                Oh once again you have sneaked back to edit through your shame, I forgive you. Just remember to embrace our Lord as he will forgive your sins my brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X