This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IanLamden View Post

Oh once again you have sneaked back to edit through your shame, I forgive you. Just remember to embrace our Lord as he will forgive your sins my brother.
    I'm having strange impression that both of you are just trolling Christianity

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
      I'm having strange impression that both of you are just trolling Christianity
      What a peculiar thing to say, especially as you have a troll as your profile picture.

Regardless, it is common practice when one is passionate about their faith to be accused of trolling or even being far too devout and i'm comfortable in the fact the God chose the right path for me and I am delighted and blessed to follow it. I will always when presented with the opportunity try and show other Christians that shame our beautiful faith by scaring away neutrals with extremist views and threats of Hell and Damnation the error of their ways, coincidently on the subject of threats of Hell and Damnation I have just noticed you are doing the exact same thing in another thread so I guess you are either an extremist or you yourself are trolling.

You have mentioned you are a Catholic so hopefully another Catholic will show you the error of your ways as you also do your religion no good service, but what you do with your religion is your business, just as what I do with mine is my business so perhaps you might try and bear that in mind before commenting next time.

Comment

What a peculiar thing to say, especially as you have a troll as your profile picture.

Regardless, it is common practice when one is passionate about their faith to be accused of trolling or even being far too devout and i'm comfortable in the fact the God chose the right path for me and I am delighted and blessed to follow it. I will always when presented with the opportunity try and show other Christians that shame our beautiful faith by scaring away neutrals with extremist views and threats of Hell and Damnation the error of their ways, coincidently on the subject of threats of Hell and Damnation I have just noticed you are doing the exact same thing in another thread so I guess you are either an extremist or you yourself are trolling.

You have mentioned you are a Catholic so hopefully another Catholic will show you the error of your ways as you also do your religion no good service, but what you do with your religion is your business, just as what I do with mine is my business so perhaps you might try and bear that in mind before commenting next time.
        This is the weirdest thing I have ever read from anyone presenting himself as Christian.
        Sure, what you do with your relligion id your business, but as long as you present yourself as Christian I am curious which denomination you represent?
        And "scaring"? WTF? So what do you suggest? That non believers do not go to hell?

Comment

your a bit crazy yourself

Comment

Now your little fights confuse me even more than my own posts
            Chill out, gentlemen !

Comment

Originally posted by Patafix View Post
              Now your little fights confuse me even more than my own posts
              Chill out, gentlemen !
              I think it’s safe to say that proselytizing certainly doesn’t work when carried out like this...LOL

Comment

If Christianity publicly burned people, can the Bible be burned in public? ... But a public burning of the Bible in the spirit of freedom and fairnessis (for justice) a crime. Clericalism still has some power.
                Last edited by dmitri11; 08-11-2018, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                  If Christianity publicly burned people, can the Bible be burned in public? ... But a public burning of the Bible in the spirit of freedom and fairnessis (for justice) a crime. Clericalism still has some power.
                  You may burn all the Bibles you want and no one will care.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

You may burn all the Bibles you want and no one will care.

Why makes me wonder : what should I do with my unwanted pocket bible ? Apart from burning it of course

Comment

• Originally posted by Patafix View Post
                      Why makes me wonder : what should I do with my unwanted pocket bible ? Apart from burning it of course
                      I throw away all books I no longer plan to read but my wife gives hers to a second-hand store that helps the poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I think it’s safe to say that proselytizing certainly doesn’t work when carried out like this...LOL

everyone has always rejected the prophets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patafix View Post
                          Paper recycling is a better environmental alternative for texts like the Bible and the Quran.

Other suggested uses for such books such as toilet paper are most likely not appropriate as a general rule on account of the paper on which they are printed, sadly.

Comment

• Well other than someone who has got problems upstairs the general consensus here seems to be proselytism is worthless lol

*You're

Comment

• Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                              Well other than someone who has got problems upstairs the general consensus here seems to be proselytism is worthless lol
                              Proselytizing isn’t useless if it is in response to genuine interest or curiosity. Unsolicited proselytizing is useless and annoying. Example: my wife will sometimes go on and on about how she made some dish: she tells me the ingredients, the care she took in selecting them, the technique she used in the preparation, the way the dish was cooked...until she sees my eyes glaze over. I don’t care! I never look at a cookbook, not even the pictures.

Culinary “proselytizing” is just as useless as the religious kind if your audience is uninterested.

Comment

• Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                                Proselytizing isn’t useless if it is in response to genuine interest or curiosity.
                                Generated by the usual lies and deceit - whether flirting done with physically attractive "preachers and their assistants" promising "interesting social interaction" (but of course never delivering beyond a few words except the religious bullshit) or with something extra such as free food or free language lessons.

Unsolicited proselytizing is useless and annoying.
                                And proselytising pretending to be "solicited" even more so.

Example: my wife will sometimes go on and on about how she made some dish: she tells me the ingredients, the care she took in selecting them, the technique she used in the preparation, the way the dish was cooked...until she sees my eyes glaze over. I don’t care! I never look at a cookbook, not even the pictures.
                                Now, "soliticiting" listening to the explanation for the cooked from from your pretend wife would constitute "you don't get to eat unless you listen first to how it was cooked". Same bullshit that preachers pull with their "free" food and so on. In poorer countries, a meal might constitute 2 or 3 hours work at least. Listening to someone crap on about "God" for an hour in that context sounds and looks like a bribe.

Culinary “proselytizing” is just as useless as the religious kind if your audience is uninterested.
                                And you still have to lie and bullshit and generally exaggerate to make your audience "interested".

Comment

Working...
                                X