Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pope cites "omerta" in what is possibly the worlds largest pedophile ring!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Pope cites "omerta" in what is possibly the worlds largest pedophile ring!

    After the Pope's visit to Ireland where he made several astounding revelations regarding the abuse by Catholic pedophile priests which is well documented and did not just happen in Ireland but worldwide along with the subsequent cover up by other priests, Bishops and even Cardinals by their code of silence, failure to report reports of pedo priest abuse to the police and moving pedo priests around from church to church to avoid scandal and avoid criminal charges, the pope made an emotional plea begging for forgiveness however it now seems the cover up is all the way to the top, yes the pope himself! On the flight back from Ireland when asked about the damning reports the Pope used omerta, the exact same "moral" code of silence the Mafia use ! The answer the pope gave to journalists about these allegations was, "I will not say a single word on this."

    Here are the allegations;

    "Reading the stunning letter from Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano -- in which the former papal nuncio says he had personally informed Pope Francis five years ago about the serious accusations against then-Cardinal Theodore McCarrick -- is both heartbreaking and enraging. If Vigano is right, it means the corruption in the Catholic Church has reached not just the highest levels of Roman Curia but the papacy itself.
    Last week, Vigano effectively nailed his 95 theses to the door of St. Peter's. The archbishop call out not only the Holy Father but also more than a dozen cardinals he says covered up McCarrick's alleged abuses, including three successive Vatican secretaries of state -- and calls for Pope Francis to step down. It is virtually without precedent for a Vatican insider to make such serious charges against a sitting pontiff and members of the Curia -- much less to call for the pope's resignation. Vigano's allegations need to be investigated, the documents he cites need to be released, and the pope needs to answer these charges."

    After Benedict resigned, Vigano was granted a private audience with the new pope on June 23, 2013, during which Francis asked him about McCarrick. Vigano wrote that he told Francis, "Holy Father, I don't know if you know Cardinal McCarrick, but if you ask the Congregation for Bishops there is a dossier this thick about him. He corrupted generations of seminarians and priests and Pope Benedict ordered him to withdraw to a life of prayer and penance." Francis soon lifted Benedict's sanctions, Vigano said, and made McCarrick a trusted adviser. "He knew from at least June 23, 2013 that McCarrick was a serial predator," Vigano wrote. "It was only when he was forced by the report of the abuse of a minor ... that he took action."


    Vigano's accusations are serious and credible. He has everything to lose by making them public. He cited specific letters and documents that he and others sent to Rome - which he said are readily available in the files of the Holy See and the Apostolic Nunciature in Washington. The Vatican must now release them. And his account was backed on Monday by Monsignor Jean-François Lantheaume, the former first counsellor at the Apostolic Nunciature in Washington, who said Vigano "tells the whole truth. I am a witness." Most importantly, in his letter the archbishop declared that he is "ready to reaffirm them under oath by calling on God as my witness" - which means he is calling for his own eternal damnation if he is lying. Is Pope Francis willing to do the same?

    There will be far more of these sordid matters going to be made public that is for sure. The Catholic church seems to spend all its time lately asking forgiveness, not only for the filthy Catholic priest pedophile abuse but also for the decades long cover ups, what is next for the Catholic church? and will the pope survive these latest allegations of him turning a blind eye to such a serious matters?

    In interests of fairness here is the pope's full reply reported by the Catholic News Agency; the fact still remains will the pope break his silence?


    Asked whether it was true that Archbishop Carlo Viganò, the statement’s author, had informed him in 2013 about McCarrick’s alleged sexual misconduct with priests and seminarians, and if it was true Benedict XVI had previously imposed sanctions on the former cardinal, the pope said he was distracted by the previous question and would have preferred to talk about the trip.
    “I read the statement this morning, and I must tell you sincerely that, I must say this, to you and all those who are interested: Read the statement carefully and make your own judgment,” he answered. “I will not say a single word on this.”
    Speaking aboard the papal plane from Dublin to Rome Aug. 26, Francis said he believes in the “journalistic capacity to draw your own conclusions,” calling it an “act of faith.”
    “When some time passes and you have drawn your conclusions, I may speak. But I would like your professional maturity to do the work for you. It will be good for you,” he told members of the press.
    Asked in a follow up question when he first learned about the abuse allegations against McCarrick, Pope Francis responded, “This is part of the statement. Study it and then I will say.”
    Last edited by fatbeard; 08-29-2018, 03:31 PM.

  • #2
    Yes, the Catholic Church fully knows what is going on right down to parish level. The Catholic Church supposedly has one of the best intelligence networks in the world.

    One small quibble - I'd describe it perhaps as the world's 2nd largest peadophile ring. The largest one would be the Islamic one.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
      After the Pope's visit to Ireland where he made several astounding revelations regarding the abuse by Catholic pedophile priests which is well documented and did not just happen in Ireland but worldwide along with the subsequent cover up by other priests, Bishops and even Cardinals by their code of silence, failure to report reports of pedo priest abuse to the police and moving pedo priests around from church to church to avoid scandal and avoid criminal charges, the pope made an emotional plea begging for forgiveness however it now seems the cover up is all the way to the top, yes the pope himself! On the flight back from Ireland when asked about the damning reports the Pope used omerta, the exact same "moral" code of silence the Mafia use ! The answer the pope gave to journalists about these allegations was, "I will not say a single word on this."
      Another disgusting attempt of comparing Catholic Church to a gang from you. This time indirect one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

        Another disgusting attempt of comparing Catholic Church to a gang from you. This time indirect one.
        Only to you, the only thing disgusting here is your hypocrisy as everything I posted is fact and as I said if the pope knew about the Cardinal McCarrick being a pedophile as is reported this pedophile ring is without doubt the worlds largest organised pedo GANG! As the pope prefers to use omerta it is absolutely suspicious. If you can find anything i've posted that is incorrect by all means pass this post on to the Vatican so they can sue me

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

          Only to you, the only thing disgusting here is your hypocrisy as everything I posted is fact and as I said if the pope knew about the Cardinal McCarrick being a pedophile as is reported this pedophile ring is without doubt the worlds largest organised pedo GANG! As the pope prefers to use omerta it is absolutely suspicious. If you can find anything i've posted that is incorrect by all means pass this post on to the Vatican so they can sue me
          Yup I find your namecalling incorrect

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

            Yup I find your namecalling incorrect
            I don't care what you find incorrect.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

              I don't care what you find incorrect.
              Then keep whining

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                Then keep whining
                Yes of course I will keep posting in this thread when there are more facts and reports and will watch with amusement your desperate attempts of derailing this thread hoping to silence it As usual you have nothing to offer than your hurt ego and shallow pride as you yourself are a Catholic happy to turn a blind eye to all the thousands of allegations and pretending to yourself everything is a leftist conspiracy. Given that fact I won't be reply to you in this thread unless you have anything more to offer other than sulking

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

                  Yes of course I will keep posting in this thread when there are more facts and reports and will watch with amusement your desperate attempts of derailing this thread hoping to silence it As usual you have nothing to offer than your hurt ego and shallow pride as you yourself are a Catholic happy to turn a blind eye to all the thousands of allegations and pretending to yourself everything is a leftist conspiracy. Given that fact I won't be reply to you in this thread unless you have anything more to offer other than sulking
                  There are no leftist conspiracies. Leftists act openly. And as a matter of fact no one takes a blind eye on anything this is just your vivid imagination.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                    Yes, the Catholic Church fully knows what is going on right down to parish level. The Catholic Church supposedly has one of the best intelligence networks in the world. .
                    Well if the pope ever finds the courage to answer the question he is more than keen to keep quiet about then yes you are right, the pedophile ring is right from the top to parish level.

                    More calls for resignations today....this matter isn't going away until the Catholic church find the courage to address this situation.

                    Calls for Pope Francis and Cardinal Donald Wuerl to resign continue over their handling of sexual abuse allegations against a prominent US cardinal in 2013. CNN's Rosa Flores reports
                    "The attorney general for the nation's capital. The president of a Catholic college. Teachers at a celebrated Catholic elementary school. A former White House appointee on religious freedom. Even a popular priest in his own archdiocese.

                    It's not just how many people are asking Cardinal Donald Wuerl, one of the world's most powerful Catholics, to leave office. It's who.
                    Wuerl, archbishop of Washington, has spent more than 50 years climbing the ranks of the Catholic Church, building a reputation as a loyal churchman and fastidious teacher.
                    He is known as a political moderate and a key ally of Pope Francis. He sits on the Vatican committee that appoints bishops around the world and is one of only 10 American cardinals who could choose the next Pope.
                    But in the wake of a damning 900-page report by a grand jury in Pennsylvania and a letter from a former top Vatican official accusing Wuerl of covering up for his disgraced predecessor, the cardinal is facing increasing pressure to step down from his perch atop the church's hierarchy.
                    What's unusual -- and potentially problematic for Wuerl -- is that those calls are increasingly coming from Catholics who play prominent roles in civil and church life in Washington.
                    "As a Catholic, my personal opinion is that Cardinal Wuerl should step aside in light of the sex abuse allegations in the Pennsylvania report and increasing reports of more abuse survivors," said Karl Racine, Washington's attorney general."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

                      Well if the pope ever finds the courage to answer the question he is more than keen to keep quiet about then yes you are right, the pedophile ring is right from the top to parish level.

                      More calls for resignations today....this matter isn't going away until the Catholic church find the courage to address this situation.
                      Yes I'm sure Pope is reading this thread and it will convince him.
                      In the meantime I will keep addressing all the false claims and plain lies I will find in here, e.g. like your recent claim that moving a priest from church to church is supposed to help him to evade justice - even though pedophilia is a federal crime in US and most other countries have unitary system of administration.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The figures are in for the pope's public mass in Ireland, the shocking low numbers reflect the disgust Irish Catholics are showing at the Catholic priest pedophile ring and Vatican cover ups and turning a blind eye to protect the church's image from scandal. The pope has still yet to find the courage to answer the question about him knowing about Cardinal Wurl and Cardinal McCarrick.

                        "In a sign of the Catholic Church's struggles with one of its most faithful followers, fewer than a quarter of an expected crowd of a half-million people attended Pope Francis' public Mass last week in Dublin.

                        ​The pope's Mass in Dublin’s Phoenix Park on Sunday drew 135,000 people, far short of the estimated 500,000 people forecast to attend, according to official estimates published by Irish Central, The Journal and other Irish news sites. During the last papal visit to Ireland – in 1979 – Pope John Paul II attracted more than 1 million for a public Mass. That's a drop-off rate of almost 90 percent.
                        The low turnout is viewed as a reflection of the Catholic Church's weakening hold on Irish life amid decades of child sex abuse scandals and alleged Vatican cover-ups.

                        It also comes amid intense pressure on the Catholic Church following a grand jury report in Pennsylvania that found that 301 clergy members throughout the state had been accused of sexually abusing more than 1,000 children stretching back 70 years.
                        "Regarding the report made public in Pennsylvania this week, there are two words that can express the feelings faced with these horrible crimes: shame and sorrow," Vatican spokesman Greg Burke wrote in a statement."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                          The figures are in for the pope's public mass in Ireland, the shocking low numbers reflect the disgust Irish Catholics are showing at the Catholic priest pedophile ring and Vatican cover ups and turning a blind eye to protect the church's image from scandal. The pope has still yet to find the courage to answer the question about him knowing about Cardinal Wurl and Cardinal McCarrick.

                          "In a sign of the Catholic Church's struggles with one of its most faithful followers, fewer than a quarter of an expected crowd of a half-million people attended Pope Francis' public Mass last week in Dublin.

                          ​The pope's Mass in Dublin’s Phoenix Park on Sunday drew 135,000 people, far short of the estimated 500,000 people forecast to attend, according to official estimates published by Irish Central, The Journal and other Irish news sites. During the last papal visit to Ireland – in 1979 – Pope John Paul II attracted more than 1 million for a public Mass. That's a drop-off rate of almost 90 percent.
                          The low turnout is viewed as a reflection of the Catholic Church's weakening hold on Irish life amid decades of child sex abuse scandals and alleged Vatican cover-ups.

                          It also comes amid intense pressure on the Catholic Church following a grand jury report in Pennsylvania that found that 301 clergy members throughout the state had been accused of sexually abusing more than 1,000 children stretching back 70 years.
                          "Regarding the report made public in Pennsylvania this week, there are two words that can express the feelings faced with these horrible crimes: shame and sorrow," Vatican spokesman Greg Burke wrote in a statement."
                          Bullshit. The numbers are dropping because western europe is being swallowed by cultural marxism. Western Europe is becoming atheist as a whole and the same thing concerns Ireland.
                          This user is just using this situation for his own agenda and propaganda against Catholic Church

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Catholic pedophile priest ring crisis goes from bad to worse for the pope regarding other top clergy rebelling against the cover ups and turning a blind eye. The latest blow is Archbishop Charles Chaput asking the pope to cancel the Youth Synod in Rome citing "The Bishops would have no credibility", well given the disgusting Catholic church pedophile abuse scandal you can't blame him for his concern about "young people" As stated earlier none of this scandal is going away until the pope finds the courage to answer the all important question instead of citing omerta, "I will not say a word on this matter".

                            Archbishop Charles Chaput of Philadelphia told a conference that had met to discuss the “young people” of the Church that in light of the abuse crisis in the Catholic Church he had written to Pope Francis asking him to cancel the upcoming Youth Synod set to take place in Rome.

                            “The bishops would have absolutely no credibility” in the upcoming Youth Synod, Chaput told the Cardinal’s Forum, an annual gathering to provide academic formation of seminarians and continuing education for lay people, yesterday. The synod's planned dates are set for October 3-28, 2018.

                            The August 30 panel discussion, which took place at St. Charles Borromeo Seminary, was on the topic of “Young People, the Faith and Vocational Discernment.” Some 300 participated in the event.
                            Archbishop Chaput said the Youth Synod should be canceled.
                            “I have written the Holy Father and called on him to cancel the upcoming synod on young people. Right now, the bishops would have absolutely no credibility in addressing this topic,” he said.
                            Instead of having a youth synod, the Archbishop proposed that a synod should be held to address the topic of the bishops themselves.
                            “I have called on him (Pope Francis), in its place, to begin making plans for a synod on the life of bishops,” he said.

                            Chaput's call for a synod on bishops reflects a similar call by Bishop Philip Egan of Portsmouth, England. Egan has also written to Pope Francis asking for an "extraordinary synod" on priestly life so as to deal with the "clerical sex abuse" crisis.



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                              The Catholic pedophile priest ring crisis goes from bad to worse for the pope regarding other top clergy rebelling against the cover ups and turning a blind eye. The latest blow is Archbishop Charles Chaput asking the pope to cancel the Youth Synod in Rome citing "The Bishops would have no credibility", well given the disgusting Catholic church pedophile abuse scandal you can't blame him for his concern about "young people" As stated earlier none of this scandal is going away until the pope finds the courage to answer the all important question instead of citing omerta, "I will not say a word on this matter".
                              Bullshit once again. Vatican is absolute morachy therefore archbishops may whine as much as they want and it means nothing. This user is just using this situation to spread anti Catholic propaganda and compare Church to gang. Even more so, this user thinks that if he keeps repeating certain lies it will become truth
                              Last edited by jordan_rudess; 09-01-2018, 06:47 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X