Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pope cites "omerta" in what is possibly the worlds largest pedophile ring!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

    Still a closed area

    A recent innovation to have the confessional area "open"... hundreds of years of history otherwise



    Still a closed region in these circumstances.
    No it's not new. In my country it has always been open only, at least for the last 50 years. In closed confessional still nothing will happen at all, because you're and priest sit divided

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

      No it's not new. In my country it has always been open only, at least for the last 50 years. In closed confessional still nothing will happen at all, because you're and priest sit divided
      The priest finds himself on the other side of the window Confessional is only but one place that this filth "operate" anyway.

      In any case, Catholics have the right to go to confession "anonymously" - all out in the open removes that "right".

      Comment


      • Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

        The priest finds himself on the other side of the window Confessional is only but one place that this filth "operate" anyway.

        In any case, Catholics have the right to go to confession "anonymously" - all out in the open removes that "right".
        No filth "operates" there only in your sick imagination.
        Sure so it's wrong both ways isn't it, open or closed, that's typical response that could be expected from you

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
          No filth "operates" there only in your sick imagination.
          Sure so it's wrong both ways isn't it, open or closed, that's typical response that could be expected from you
          Ummmmm, no...

          https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/cathol...ania-1.4784445

          Comment


          • Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
            As if you even cared. Btw do you think paedophilia is sexual orientation?

            All those "reports" are taken out of arse to me. You're unable to prove who is talking the truth and who is not. And when you suggest that accusation needs to be proven everybody starts whining that you're blaming children. You people are not intrested in truth at all

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
              As if you even cared. Btw do you think paedophilia is sexual orientation?
              Irrelevant and a red herring from you to try and sidetrack from the issue of peadophile Catholic clergy and the Church's complicit role in all this

              Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
              All those "reports" are taken out of arse to me.
              Mountains of evidence - you are in denial. When are you thinking of leaving the Catholic Church? Or are you willing to the death to defend this peadophile filth?

              Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
              You're unable to prove who is talking the truth and who is not.
              You're part of the cover-up - defending the indefensible.

              Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
              And when you suggest that accusation needs to be proven everybody starts whining that you're blaming children.
              Numerous accusations have been proven in court.

              Here's a Catholic Archbishop convicted for covering up child abuse by the Catholic Church in the 1970s...

              https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-sexual-abuse

              One of the Ballarat, Australia clergy:

              https://www.theguardian.com/australi...-years-in-jail

              George Pell will join him soon we hope.. 3rd on the Catholic hierarchy... no longer a future Pope... one of your "conservative Catholics" also into this filth

              Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
              You people are not intrested in truth at all
              We are... you certainly aren't

              Comment


              • Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                Irrelevant and a red herring from you to try and sidetrack from the issue of peadophile Catholic clergy and the Church's complicit role in all this
                Not a red herring at all. Trying to establish whether you're cultural marxist.

                Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                Mountains of evidence - you are in denial. When are you thinking of leaving the Catholic Church? Or are you willing to the death to defend this peadophile filth?
                Mountains of bullshit. That someone said something happened is not evidence yet. Statement vs statement.
                Keep dreaming by the way. This matter will NEVER make me leave Catholic Church. Me or any true believer There are other matters that could but that's topic for different discussion

                Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                You're part of the cover-up - defending the indefensible.
                A statement of despair from you, probably because you seem not to be able to win this discussion

                Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                Numerous accusations have been proven in court.
                Ok, if they were good for the victims that the criminals are in jail.

                Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                Here's a Catholic Archbishop convicted for covering up child abuse by the Catholic Church in the 1970s...

                https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-sexual-abuse

                One of the Ballarat, Australia clergy:

                https://www.theguardian.com/australi...-years-in-jail
                As I said, nothing to defend about convicted criminals

                Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                George Pell will join him soon we hope.. 3rd on the Catholic hierarchy... no longer a future Pope... one of your "conservative Catholics" also into this filth
                Yup and this actually is something to defend. Such statement from you only shows your bias in this discussion

                Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                We are... you certainly aren't
                I 100% am. You aren't

                Comment


                • Pope news today.....Cardinal Dirty Donald one of the most prominent heads of the catholic church pedophile ring "resigns" ............

                  VATICAN CITY – Pope Francis has accepted the resignation of Washington Cardinal Donald Wuerl after he became entangled in two major sexual abuse and cover-up scandals and lost the support of many in his flock.
                  ]Wuerl, who turns 78 in November, becomes the most prominent head to roll in the scandal roiling the Catholic Church after his predecessor as Washington archbishop, Theodore McCarrick, was forced to resign as cardinal over allegations he sexually abused at least two minors and adult seminarians.[/COLOR]
                  A Vatican statement Friday said Francis had accepted Wuerl’s resignation, but named no replacement; Wuerl’s office said he had been asked to stay on in a temporary capacity until a new archbishop is found.

                  The decision came after months in which Wuerl initially downplayed the scandal, insisted on his own good record, but then progressively came to the conclusion that he could no longer lead the archdiocese.
                  Wuerl had submitted his resignation to Francis nearly three years ago, when he turned 75, the normal retirement age for bishops. But Francis kept him on, as popes tend to do with able-bodied bishops who share their pastoral priorities.
                  But a grand jury report issued in August on rampant sex abuse in six Pennsylvania dioceses accused Wuerl of helping to protect some child-molesting priests while he was bishop of Pittsburgh from 1988 to 2006. Simultaneously, Wuerl faced widespread skepticism over his insistence that he knew nothing about years of alleged sexual misconduct by McCarrick

                  Wuerl has not been charged with any wrongdoing but was named numerous times in the grand jury report, which details instances in which he allowed priests accused of misconduct to be reassigned or reinstated
                  In one case cited in the report, Wuerl - acting on a doctor’s recommendation - enabled priest William O’Malley to return to active ministry as a canonical consultant in 1998 despite allegations of abuse lodged against him in the past and his own admission that he was sexually interested in adolescents. Years later, according to the report, six more people alleged that they were sexually assaulted by O’Malley, in some cases after he had been reinstated.[/COLOR]
                  In another case, Wuerl returned a priest to active ministry in 1995 despite having received multiple complaints that the priest, George Zirwas, had molested boys in the late 1980s.
                  Last edited by fatbeard; 10-12-2018, 10:35 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                    Not a red herring at all. Trying to establish whether you're cultural marxist.
                    Kook. Clergy in the Catholic Church most likely have been abusing children even before Karl Marx was born...

                    It's irrelevant as I've said. What is relevant is the harm that Catholic clergy does to children subsequent to the rest of their lives - such as the suicide rate in Ballarat, Australia directly linked to child sex abuse:

                    https://www.news.com.au/national/cri...8b578e3d7c219b

                    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                    Mountains of bullshit. That someone said something happened is not evidence yet. Statement vs statement.
                    Keep dreaming by the way. This matter will NEVER make me leave Catholic Church. Me or any true believer There are other matters that could but that's topic for different discussion
                    I guess cults have a hold on people and make people deny the most horrendous things - murder, torture and the sexual abuse of children...

                    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                    A statement of despair from you, probably because you seem not to be able to win this discussion
                    I keep winning every time when people check your claims verses mine - I have the evidence and you don't...

                    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                    Ok, if they were good for the victims that the criminals are in jail.
                    As I said, nothing to defend about convicted criminals
                    So, when are they going to put the rest of the Catholic clergy who engage in sex abuse of children into jail? Or will the world's jails suffer from overcrowding given that something like 14% of Australia's clergy have been accused of child sex abuse - numbers that likely extrapolate over the globe?

                    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                    Yup and this actually is something to defend. Such statement from you only shows your bias in this discussion
                    I 100% am. You aren't
                    Keep going - your bias is evident in your lack of evidence and your inability to engage presented evidence and dismissing it as "bullshit" or whatever without ascertaining why it is so...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                      Kook. Clergy in the Catholic Church most likely have been abusing children even before Karl Marx was born...
                      Most likely you're the only kook here. You seem to be writing something about evidence at the end of your post

                      Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                      It's irrelevant as I've said. What is relevant is the harm that Catholic clergy does to children subsequent to the rest of their lives - such as the suicide rate in Ballarat, Australia directly linked to child sex abuse:
                      Oh It's very relevant because if you're cultural marxist then you have absolutely no right at all to be discussing this issue, as a pedo supporter yourself

                      Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                      I guess cults have a hold on people and make people deny the most horrendous things - murder, torture and the sexual abuse of children...
                      Don't moralize me aussieinbg, please answer my question first, is paedophilia a sexual orientation in your opinion? A simple no it isn't would suffice, but you seem to be dodging this question so I guess I'm on the right track here

                      Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                      I keep winning every time when people check your claims verses mine
                      That means not very often

                      Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                      - I have the evidence and you don't...
                      You don't have evidence to anything, you just have some press articles, feel free use them in court

                      Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                      So, when are they going to put the rest of the Catholic clergy who engage in sex abuse of children into jail? Or will the world's jails suffer from overcrowding given that something like 14% of Australia's clergy have been accused of child sex abuse - numbers that likely extrapolate over the globe?
                      I don't know when. It's just a matter of gathering sufficient evidence which belongs to the police and public prosecutor. How the common people may obtain and provide evidence themselves I have already explained in this thread

                      Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                      Keep going - your bias is evident in your lack of evidence
                      That is not how it works aussieinbg. We have presumption of innocence in law. It is the matter of the accuser to present evidence and prove guilt. Until then the accused person is considered innocent

                      Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                      and your inability to engage presented evidence and dismissing it as "bullshit" or whatever without ascertaining why it is so...
                      If I wanted to go strict according to the definition of "evidence" in law, I'd have to say in this thread you have presented absolute 0 evidence to anything but your bias
                      Last edited by jordan_rudess; 10-13-2018, 08:43 AM.

                      Comment


                      • pope news today as he whacks 2 bishops....

                        Pope Francis has stripped two Chilean bishops of their duties as priests amid claims that they are linked to the sexual abuse of minors.

                        They are Francisco José Cox Huneeus, archbishop emeritus of La Serena, and Marco Antonio Órdenes Fernández, archbishop emeritus of Iquique.
                        The Vatican issued a statement on their defrocking after a meeting between the pontiff and the president of Chile.
                        The decision could not be appealed against, it said on Saturday.
                        It was announced as Pope Francis met Chile's President Sebastian Piñera in the Vatican, where the two spoke particularly about "the painful scourge of abuse of minors".

                        More than 100 Catholic clergy are being investigated in Chile over alleged sex crimes and attempts to cover them up.
                        All 34 of Chile's bishops offered their resignations to the Pope in May over the scandal. The pontiff accepted three resignations in June.
                        Police have raided offices and seized Church documents in the capital Santiago and the city of Rancagua as part of their investigation.
                        In September Pope Francis defrocked former priest Fernando Karadima, 88, for having sexually abused minors.
                        Last edited by fatbeard; 10-13-2018, 04:10 PM.

                        Comment


                        • is christianity orders to people to be pedhopil? No. people are responsible and the God will judge them who do terrible things.like theorism. Islam never orders muslims to be theorist, kill innocent people but if a man makes these terrible things for the sake of islam... than the responsiblity is on these hounds. when I look at most of muslims I hate them but I don't hate islam. because I know islam.

                          and if you see a pedhopil priest, this is a very big sin of them and Allah will judge them. Blaming all the christians is wrong.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Lewini View Post
                            is christianity orders to people to be pedhopil? No. .....Blaming all the christians is wrong.
                            right, Catholicism does not order pedophilia to priests - but it is a logical consequence from the order to live celibate that there is a concentration of all sexual abnormalities among priests inclusive pedophilia. And it is in the nature of the Catholic church to deal with it badly. Sweeping it under the carpet is preferred as long as possible. And this would be worse if church and state would be the same as it was in earlier times.
                            Blaming all the Catholics is not wrong, since it is their responsibility to solve the problem. Doing nothing means that it will go on like this. Denying the reason means sacrificing the victims purposefully.

                            Originally posted by Lewini View Post
                            ... Islam never orders muslims to be theorist, kill innocent people but if a man makes these terrible things for the sake of islam... than the responsiblity is on these hounds. when I look at most of muslims I hate them but I don't hate islam. because I know islam.

                            .... this is a very big sin of them and Allah will judge them.....
                            Same with Islam, but actually it is not even so clear if there is now an order to fight non-Muslims whereever you find them or not. You find support for both thesis in Quran and Hadith both.
                            In each case is in the Quran written that non-Muslims are the most evil and in conclusion it does not come as a surprise that there evolves a lot hatred, segregation, disrespect and hostility towards them.
                            And same as Christianity, Yes everybody who calls him/herself Muslim is responsible to change that. Denying the reason means sacrificing the victims purposefully. Extremists pop up llike mushrooms everywhere in Muslim societies. Doing nothing means it will go on like this. And creating islamic governments makes it even worse.

                            Much better is not to wait until Allah judge them, but prevent them doing it in advance to reduce the number of victims in the future.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                              Blaming all the Catholics is not wrong, since it is their responsibility to solve the problem. Doing nothing means that it will go on like this. Denying the reason means sacrificing the victims purposefully.
                              Sure you'd like to blame all Catholics, no wonder about that
                              No it isn't our responsibility and your responsiblity it isn't even more. It is responsibility of Vatican


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X