Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pope cites "omerta" in what is possibly the worlds largest pedophile ring!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
    George Pell found guilty - suppression order lifted!!!!!!

George Pell guilty of sexually abusing choirboys

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-...trial/10837564

That's the Vatican Treasurer gone - completely....

Here's the BBC's take:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-47366113

About the only way to get a higher ranking in the Catholic Church is to become Pope or Jesus....
    Someone is not reporting the case in full,,Two accusers one now dead means only one accuser so it is pells word against his and a jury cannot convict on this >there must be something more...
    This conviction is drastic for the pope, has anyone read about New York taking down the Consiglieri of the main crime families it can create a shambles and result in heavy losses...

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post
      Someone is not reporting the case in full,,Two accusers one now dead means only one accuser so it is pells word against his and a jury cannot convict on this >there must be something more...
      There is a huge amount of evidence there.... While Pell might have been on trial for these two specific people, for sure there were many testimonies of others brought to the court.

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
      This conviction is drastic for the pope, has anyone read about New York taking down the Consiglieri of the main crime families it can create a shambles and result in heavy losses...
      The Pope is in damage control mode at the moment with conferences on "child sex abuse". The Vatican knew about it on the 12th of December - it's only official and public now.

Yes, the Catholic Church has got caught with one of the top 3 or so in the hierarchy. Other religious groupings such as other churches, Islam and Judaism are the next to go under the spotlight. All of them have had large-scale issues of their governing officials covering up child sex abuse and this permeating to the highest levels... People are no longer willing to tolerate it - and internet makes it extremely difficult now to facilitate substantial coverups.

People will soon be speaking - the taboo is broken now about talking about this.

Comment

• I just hope the wave of exposure comes soon here too, like this happened in Ireland. Last month a pedo priest statue has been destroyed, but Christ kooks repaired it and are guarding the statue now. After press begun to dig in archives about the priest depicted in this statue, some unpleasant truths came on the daylight. Not enough that the priest was accused several times over pedophilia but he collaborated with commie intelligence services. Of course he was easily to blackmail due his perverse preference to young boys and very eager to feed the commie regime as compensation for impunity with information which he could obtain as a person of 'trust'.
        Now have defenders of the statue a dilemma and clergy is absolutely pissed about open discussion in this topic on social media.
        Anonymity of internet and social media are worst nightmares for institutions which power base is grounded on dogmas and keeping dirt under wraps.

Comment

There is a huge amount of evidence there.... While Pell might have been on trial for these two specific people, for sure there were many testimonies of others brought to the court.

The Pope is in damage control mode at the moment with conferences on "child sex abuse". The Vatican knew about it on the 12th of December - it's only official and public now.

Yes, the Catholic Church has got caught with one of the top 3 or so in the hierarchy. Other religious groupings such as other churches, Islam and Judaism are the next to go under the spotlight. All of them have had large-scale issues of their governing officials covering up child sex abuse and this permeating to the highest levels... People are no longer willing to tolerate it - and internet makes it extremely difficult now to facilitate substantial coverups.

People will soon be speaking - the taboo is broken now about talking about this.
          We have one,is the expression Bull Dyke still in vogue ? She did something Baaad to at least two of the girl students under her care and then "escaped " to Israel to avoid prosecution, but the real scandali is that a prominent Israeli Rabbi said pity her she is sick in the head...
          Jeeeze what an Uproar,I know that Rabbi , I have spoken with him,,shaken his hand,,never again...Fooortunately for us a precedent was established when a prominent New York Mafiosi from the Kosher nostra , one Meyer Lansky was deported to New York to "face the music " so hopefully she will soon be on her way back to Australia to be examined for standing trial..

Comment

• Da da dum dum dum another one bites the dust...............yup another one of the gang guilty of omerta although only a top ranking catholicophile would get such a light sentence

France's most senior Roman Catholic cleric, the cardinal Philippe Barbarin, has been given a six-month suspended sentence for his role in covering up the sexual abuse of minors.

Barbarin was found guilty of failing to report allegations of assaults by a priest in the 1980s and 1990s.
            He denied the charges. His lawyers now say he will appeal against the verdict.
            Barbarin's sentencing comes as the Catholic Church reckons with a new wave of abuse scandals.

Comment

• George Pell gets six years jail! Not as much as he should have got... but still a good start...

George Pell: Australia court jails cardinal for six years

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-...rboys/10876012

Comment

George Pell gets six years jail! Not as much as he should have got... but still a good start...

George Pell: Australia court jails cardinal for six years

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-...rboys/10876012
                I am not a lawyer but it seemed to me that the court was closing any avenues towards a civil case being brought against the RC church...

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post

I am not a lawyer but it seemed to me that the court was closing any avenues towards a civil case being brought against the RC church...
                  No, they didn't actually.

The exact opposite in fact. The judgement was very clear about it only being related specifically only to the two specific people in question and that the punishment was only in accordance with the acts of Pell specific to these two boys and nothing relating to the Catholic Church as an institution. It was a criminal trial and not a civil one.

The judge in his concluding remarks was very careful about all this.

In fact, the conviction against Pell makes it far easier to proceed with a civil case against the Catholic Church in an Australian context and overturn the dodgy hush money game that was going on previously with the Catholic Church to silence those who had suffered peadophile activity by clergy. Pell was the one who had administered this. It was in fact Pell's scheme in the first place.

The judge's concluding statement would define Pell's "conflict of interest" in administering this scheme I would guess - and make it far easier to overturn.

Comment

• The boss of bosses pope always looks after the catholic crew if they keep the code of omerta

Pope Francis has turned down a French cardinal's offer to resign over a Church sex abuse cover-up.

Earlier this month, Cardinal Philippe Barbarin was found guilty of failing to report historical allegations of assaults by a priest in his diocese.
                    He is appealing against the verdict, but offered to quit as France's most senior Roman Catholic cleric on Monday.
                    Although the Pope has rejected the resignation, Barbarin said he would stand aside "for a while".
                    The 68-year-old archbishop of Lyon was given a six-month suspended prison sentence earlier this month.
                    At the centre of the accusations is the priest Bernard Preynat, who allegedly assaulted dozens of boy scouts in the 1980s and 1990s.
                    Barbarin became aware of the allegations in 2014. He informed the Vatican and removed Mr Preynat from his post but failed to inform police.
                    In a statement on Tuesday, he said the Pope had rejected his offer to resign, "invoking the presumption of innocence". Barbarin also said he would step aside pending the appeal.
                    The Vatican confirmed that the pontiff had not accepted the resignation. "The Holy Father left the cardinal free to take the most appropriate decision for his diocese," the statement added.
                    Mr Preynat lawyer's has said his client has admitted the abuse, but that the statute of limitations precludes prosecution. Officials argue that some offences can still be prosecuted and a criminal case has been opened against the priest.
                    The scandal is the subject of a film, By the Grace of God, which has been released following a legal challenge.

Comment

• Well after a few thousand years give or take the latest boss of bosses pope who has been under huge pressure to actually do something has been forced to actually do something and has given orders regarding the reporting of sexual abuse in the catholic church. It seems the omerta code no longer stands officially although how this will actually be received by the hard and fast institutionalised pervert priests, bishops and cardinals is another matter. Of course it seems the pope's new law stops short of actually reporting pedophile priests to the police so these cases will most likely still get swept under the carpet internally just as before

ROME — Pope Francis on Thursday issued the first law obligating officials in the Roman Catholic Church worldwide to report cases of clergy sexual abuse — and attempts to cover it up — to their superiors. The decree was Francis’ long-anticipated concrete response to address a crisis that has devastated the church and clouded his legacy.

The new law does not universally require church officials to report abuse accusations to the police and prosecutors, a decision that was immediately criticized by abuse survivors and their advocates.

The law is the Vatican’s most comprehensive response to a scandal that has dogged the church through more than three decades and three papacies. Scrutiny of the church has increased in the last year as some of its top prelates, including cardinals
                      in the United States and Australia, have been publicly disgraced as abusers. As attorneys general across the United States have opened investigations into the church, many American bishops have released lists of priests accused of sexual abuse, going back decades.

Comment

• Typical boring crap from this user. There is no such thing as omerta in Catholic Church

Comment

• Same old smokescreen denial from this user and his obvious fear of actually facing the horrendous acts of pedophilia in the catholic church, this of course is the same user in this thread that actually blamed the child victims instead of pedophile priests. Although the boss of bosses pope has tried to now outlaw the catholic churches code of omerta in public for financial reasons the code of omerta will always exist when it comes to the priest gang going to the police with evidence of catholic pedophile sexual abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                            Same old smokescreen denial from this user and his obvious fear of actually facing the horrendous acts of pedophilia in the catholic church, this of course is the same user in this thread that actually blamed the child victims instead of pedophile priests. Although the boss of bosses pope has tried to now outlaw the catholic churches code of omerta in public for financial reasons the code of omerta will always exist when it comes to the priest gang going to the police with evidence of catholic pedophile sexual abuse.
                            Yup more bullshit and lies from this user. There is no such thing as omerta in Catholic Church. This user does not care about victims of pedophiles in Catholic Church or anywhere else, actually he supports pedophilia and demands that being a pedo was accepted as sexual orientation

Comment

• More smokescreen cowardice and lies from this user. When he is not blaming the child victims of catholic pedophile priests he is looking for any other excuse to change the subject from the popes code of omerta and therefore his user supports pedophile priests. I have stated pedophilia is in my opinion a sexual orientation but I have never "demanded" it be accepted, however just to show this user is not a liar and a coward he can of course by all means prove his accusations by quoting where I supposedly wrote this, of course he can't because I never did. Now as I believe pedophilia is a sexual orientation I also believe there is no cure, so any convicted pedophile for the safety of children should be castrated, jailed for life or executed, so given this users sympathies with catholic pedophile priests I can see why my strong stance regarding the punishment of this ring and their code of omerta would infuriate him so much
                              Last edited by DrSchadenfreude; 05-15-2019, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                                More smokescreen cowardice and lies from this user. When he is not blaming the child victims of catholic pedophile priests he is looking for any other excuse to change the subject from the popes code of omerta and therefore his user supports pedophile priests. I have stated pedophilia is in my opinion a sexual orientation but I have never "demanded" it be accepted, however just to show this user is not a liar and a coward he can of course by all means prove his accusations by quoting where I supposedly wrote this, of course he can't because I never did. Now as I believe pedophilia is a sexual orientation I also believe there is no cure, so any convicted pedophile for the safety of children should be castrated, jailed for life or executed, so given this users sympathies with catholic pedophile priests I can see why my strong stance regarding the punishment of this ring and their code of omerta would infuriate him so much
                                Pedophilia belongs to paraphilias and it is distorted normal orientation, there is no separate sexual orientation "pedophilia", only leftist idiots have this opinion and this opinion makes you one of them as well Therefore no lies here just extrapolation, because I happen to know leftist demands on the pedophilia topic

And no one is changing the subject here, as I said there is no omerta in Catholic Church that is just your lie and attack against Catholic Church which makes perfect sense given your leftist views about pedophilia being a sexual orientation.

Comment

Working...
                                X