Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pope cites "omerta" in what is possibly the worlds largest pedophile ring!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Oh rather than face the truth these suspicious cathia pedophile supporting gang soldiers will always be on the internet trying to enforce the catholic churches pedophile ring code of omerta using every means possible
    Not really. But I guess leftist manipulators will always be on the internet trying to enforce their leftist agenda further and further using every means possible

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
    It is blatantly obvious as you have rightly pointed out he seems "desperate" and that is apart from being completely and so obviously ridiculously deflecting rather than actually answering these revelations.
    Oh I am answering your revelations. Not my fault that you don't like the answer.

This behavior once again shows this user hasn't got the courage nor ever will have to face the truth,
    Umm no. I do have courage to face the truth, and the truth is this problem concerns all relligions. The truth also is that problem concerns not only relligions but other occupations as well, just leftist idiots are trying to use this as ammunition to attack Church because relligion stands in their way

this can be for many reasons but as this cathia pedophile ring scandal has now surfaced strongly in Poland I suppose the question must be why he has lost his sht here in such a hilarious fashion and what is he afraid of....what has he got to hide
    Lost? Ahahaha you moron, I'm basically blasting you here, this is actually the most hillarious backfire thread in this forum. You won't achieve anything but making a complete fool of yourself

So like the other cathia omerta gang soldiers both on the internet and irl and with all his previous cathia pedophile priest defending and cathia pedophile priest child victim blaming when he and the other members of the ring
    This is just your imagination, no ring of any kind exists here

eventually (and this is going to be a long time given their filthy history) run out of smokescreens, red herrings and deflections and the Don washes his hands of them in true cowardly save himself style and flips hopefully at some point they will have to not only face justice but also face themselves....
    Nothing but empty verbal masturbation here

oh and also face a lot of the other criminals in jail that despise their filthy type and will shiv then to death...yippeeeee
    Yup and more here

Comment

• Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

No that is just your misinterpretation. Of course they do. They use a real not a fictional problem to attack Church. You're the one who's making this imaginary, it is real not imagined enemy. If you want to know how it looks, then watch the damn eurovision

What is the source data of your statement in the last sentence? IDZD I suppose

haha... you should really wear a tinfoil hat like every conspiracy theorist.
      I can remember two years ago a discussion about abortion and your arrogant reply after "black Monday" protests. I warned you that the anti-church wave will come earlier as you might think... now.. the wave is here and it's unstoppable.
      You could always moving to a country where (((leftists))) don't want to persecute and imprison poor and innocent pedo priests, who complain that the kids look just too sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

I can remember two years ago a discussion about abortion and your arrogant reply after "black Monday" protests. I warned you that the anti-church wave will come earlier as you might think... now.. the wave is here and it's unstoppable.
        You could always moving to a country where (((leftists))) don't want to persecute and imprison poor and innocent pedo priests, who complain that the kids look just too sexy.
        You're bullshitting but the most funny thing is that your only motive is to receive abortion on demand so that you can fuck more girls without consequences And no, that was not what my reply was about, I suggest to read it again

Sure the wave is here, leftist wave might I add

Comment

Is it like rhetoric question or what? It comes to the surface because leftists keep digging this up. Church stands on their way and their plans so they keep attacking it.
          It sounds as if you prefer that nobody would dig out the pedophile problems in the catholic church.

Comment

You should also remember because the cathia have a long and disgusting history of successful sexual abuse and omerta I stated that any country that hasn't got cathia pedophile priests getting caught is not that they haven't got any pedo priests it is just the fact they haven't been caught yet....so now welcome to the cathia church Poland

Yes let the suspicious cathia gang soldiers keep using their code of omerta and blame the victims, use smokescreens, red herrings or anything rather than open their eyes and confront the facts of yet another very real catholic pedophile sexual abuse scandal smashing wide open yet another country.

Well ohhhhhhh how the boss of bosses arrogance has come back to haunt him as not only has he had to say plenty about the subject given the worldwide backlash of this gang of cathia perverts he also spoke of the cathia code of silence omerta and pedo priests and cover ups, dayum he even had to make a new pedo cathia pretend law

This truly is the most successful thread here, almost 50 pages (will certainly be as cathia pedo priest new cases are 5-4-3-2-1 away and coming to a country near you) long and most shocking revelations of pedo cathia, cover ups from just a priest right up to the "omerta" Don pope himself who uttered those now infamous cowardly words to inspire this thread "I will not say a single word on this." Well in a way I guess he was right, he didn't say a single word on this, he has had to say thousands of words

Comment

• Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

It sounds as if you prefer that nobody would dig out the pedophile problems in the catholic church.
              No it doesn't. Just pointing that lefties are using this problem to attack church because it stands on their way and their crazy ideas

Comment

You should also remember because the cathia have a long and disgusting history of successful sexual abuse and omerta I stated that any country that hasn't got cathia pedophile priests getting caught is not that they haven't got any pedo priests it is just the fact they haven't been caught yet....so now welcome to the cathia church Poland
                Haven't been caught yet? You moron, all the priests from this documentery have been caught long time ago and all faced criminal trials

Yes let the suspicious cathia gang soldiers keep using their code of omerta and blame the victims, use smokescreens, red herrings or anything rather than open their eyes and confront the facts of yet another very real catholic pedophile sexual abuse scandal smashing wide open yet another country.
                Empty broken record verbal masturbation nonsense from this user. He keeps using the same phrases over and over again just to manipulate the audience, yet another leftist technique

Well ohhhhhhh how the boss of bosses arrogance has come back to haunt him as not only has he had to say plenty about the subject given the worldwide backlash of this gang of cathia perverts he also spoke of the cathia code of silence omerta and pedo priests and cover ups, dayum he even had to make a new pedo cathia pretend law
                Yup keep whining lol

This truly is the most successful thread here, almost 50 pages (will certainly be as cathia pedo priest new cases are 5-4-3-2-1 away and coming to a country near you) long

Ahahahahahaha oh yest it most sure is lol

and most shocking revelations of pedo cathia, cover ups from just a
                It doesn't shock you moron stop pretending, you actually a pedo supporter and want their paraphilia to be declared a sexual orientation. Next demand will be: stop stigmatizing pedos, love is love, looool

priest right up to the "omerta" Don pope himself who uttered those now infamous cowardly words to inspire this thread
                "I will not say a single word on this." Well in a way I guess he was right, he didn't say a single word on this, he has had to say thousands of words
                Yup more broken record nonsense from this user. He keeps repetaing certain phrases over and over which is a part of his agenda as well

Comment

• Now let's watch the polish house of cathia gang cards fall down

All the politicians, all the police, all the civil servants and anyone who knew this cathia pedophile abuse was going on but said and did nothing following their gangs omerta code as led by example from the Don pope himself, all these complicit cathia pervert soldiers who did and said nothing because if they did they would of rocked the boat of this cathia cult which has through history had and still does in many backward countries hold a strong influence in politics and political decisions and by using fear have been able to threaten to put any whistle blowers careers and jobs in jeopardy, well now at last this is out in the open so not any more All the defenders of cathia pedo priests, the blamers of cathia pedo priests victims, the suspicious cathia internet soldiers will after years of hiding in plain sight all be held to account now yet another pedo cathia priest scandal is snowballing...this time in poland

Poland's Walesa urges Catholic church action on abuse after his priest accused

WARSAW (Reuters) - Polish Nobel Peace Prize laureate Lech Walesa has urged the Catholic Church to prevent further sexual abuse of children by members of its clergy after a new documentary film showed his priest to be one of the accused.

The film “Just don’t tell anyone”, which shows people confronting priests with accusations that they abused them as children, has attracted nearly 7 million views since it was posted on YouTube on Saturday. It presents allegations that known pedophiles were shifted between parishes.

One of the clergymen featured was Franciszek Cybula, who served as Walesa’s priest for 15 years - from 1980 when he co-founded the trade union Solidarnosc which helped bring about the fall of Communism, through to his becoming Poland’s first democratically elected president in 1990 and until his term ended in 1995.

“It is sad for me that I found out that my chaplain, my confessor, was behaving so badly,” Walesa was quoted as saying by Polska The Times daily on Monday.

Comment

Now let's watch the polish house of cathia gang cards fall down

All the politicians, all the police, all the civil servants and anyone who knew this cathia pedophile abuse was going on but said and did nothing
                    Ahahahaha bullshit you moron, for the fifth time, this documentary presents cases of priests that have already faced criminal trials, stop making a fool a yourself

following their gangs omerta code as led by example from the Don pope himself,
                    Yup this leftist idiot keeps insulting Catholic Church with his namecalling

all these complicit cathia pervert soldiers who did and said nothing because if they did they would of rocked the boat of this cathia cult which has through history had and still does in many
                    Yup more insults and verbal masturbation here

backward countries hold a strong influence
                    Backward in leftist language means those who do not accept leftist idiocy. As opposed to leftists themselves who like to present itself as "progress"

in politics and political decisions and by using fear have been able to threaten
                    More empty verbal masturbation bullshit and lies

to put any whistle blowers careers and jobs in jeopardy, well now at last this is out in the open so not any more All the defenders of cathia pedo priests, the blamers of cathia pedo priests victims, the suspicious cathia internet soldiers will after years of hiding in plain sight all be held to account now yet another pedo cathia priest scandal is snowballing...this time in poland
                    Complete and utter bullcrap and verbal masturbation from this user, yup of course that is how lefties prefer to see things, no doubt about it

Poland's Walesa urges Catholic church action on abuse after his priest accused

WARSAW (Reuters) - Polish Nobel Peace Prize laureate Lech Walesa has urged the Catholic Church to prevent further sexual abuse of children by members of its clergy after a new documentary film showed his priest to be one of the accused.
                    Wałęsa is a walking joke with no school who cannot form a sentence without making a grammar mistake, he's just whining because he doesn't like pis

The film “Just don’t tell anyone”, which shows people confronting priests with accusations that they abused them as children, has attracted nearly 7 million views since it was posted on YouTube on Saturday. It presents allegations that known pedophiles were shifted between parishes.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
                    That's because crazy leftists like this user here keep refreshing the video with this movie. That is basically how you increase the views on YT

One of the clergymen featured was Franciszek Cybula, who served as Walesa’s priest for 15 years - from 1980 when he co-founded the trade union Solidarnosc which helped bring about the fall of Communism, through to his becoming Poland’s first democratically elected president in 1990 and until his term ended in 1995.
                    Both Wałęsa and all of the priests featured in this movie are long time retired. And yet this idiot, OP, dares to lie about some new revelations ahahahahah

“It is sad for me that I found out that my chaplain, my confessor, was behaving so badly,” Walesa was quoted as saying by Polska The Times daily on Monday.
                    No one cares what Wałęsa thinks or says he's just a walking joke

Comment

This truly is the most successful thread here, almost 50 pages (will certainly be as cathia pedo priest new cases are 5-4-3-2-1 away and coming to a country near you) long and most shocking revelations of pedo cathia, cover ups from just a priest right up to the "omerta" Don pope himself who uttered those now infamous cowardly words to inspire this thread "I will not say a single word on this." Well in a way I guess he was right, he didn't say a single word on this, he has had to say thousands of words
                      Well the mafia isn't contented about this particular documentary about pedophilia in polish cath. church.
                      "This documentary is a direct attack on cath. church" said today the gray eminence, capo de tutti capi (ojciec Rydzyk) in his endless and majestic wisdom. We shouldn't watch this movie that is financed trough internet donations of evil people and probably those with big noses. Instead we should fall on our knees and praise the glory of our cath, church.

here the link if somebody has two hours time to watch the 'evil' movie

Comment

Well the mafia isn't contented about this particular documentary about pedophilia in polish cath. church.
                        "This documentary is a direct attack on cath. church" said today the gray eminence, capo de tutti capi (ojciec Rydzyk) in his endless and majestic wisdom. We shouldn't watch this movie that is financed trough internet donations of evil people and probably those with big noses. Instead we should fall on our knees and praise the glory of our cath, church.

here the link if somebody has two hours time to watch the 'evil' movie

Well because it is. Leftist journalists like Sekielski are using the real and existing problem to attack church, I don't know what's so strange about that

Comment

• More great news as decent Poles fight the cathia pedo priest defending soldiers in their battle to uncover this gangs institutionalised code of omerta and cover ups as it seems that one of the previous Don's polish john paul dirty boy was complicit and followed the omerta

All the cathias excuses, red herrings, sulking and smokescreens will never hide the truth and eventually by public outrage and demand which politicians and police who support and stayed silent regarding these cathia pedo priest scum will also be toppled....TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Activists in Gdansk, Poland, in February pulled down a statue of a once-revered priest, the Rev. Henryk Jankowski, who after his death was accused of sexually abusing children.

“We are finally witnessing a national reckoning and it’s the same kind that brought justice in churches in other countries,” said Joanna Scheuring-Wielgus, an activist and opposition lawmaker. “This film shows in black and white the systemic rot among the clergy.”

Much of the abuse outlined in painful detail took place in the 1980s, when the church, led by Poland’s favorite son, Pope John Paul II, stood at the vanguard of the fight against Communism and Soviet control.
                          The revelations have forced a painful discussion about how John Paul, now venerated as a saint, failed to take action to protect children. And the legacy of some priests who were considered heroes of that era is being called into question.
                          One of them, the Rev. Henryk Jankowski, was known as “the chaplain of Solidarity” and was close to Lech Walesa, the movement leader who became Poland’s president. Last year, Father Jankowski, who died in 2010, was accused of abusing children. This year, activists pulled down a statue of him in Gdansk; officials restored it, but as more allegations surfaced, the city removed it.
                          The fallout from the documentary is landing on a bitterly divided society that is wrestling with questions of its own identity.

Last edited by DrSchadenfreude; 05-18-2019, 09:56 AM.

Comment

More great news as decent Poles fight the cathia pedo priest defending soldiers in their battle to uncover this gangs institutionalised code of omerta and cover ups as it seems that one of the previous Don's polish john paul dirty boy was complicit and followed the omerta

All the cathias excuses, red herrings, sulking and smokescreens will never hide the truth and eventually by public outrage and demand which politicians and police who support and stayed silent regarding these cathia pedo priest scum will also be toppled....TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Activists in Gdansk, Poland, in February pulled down a statue of a once-revered priest, the Rev. Henryk Jankowski, who after his death was accused of sexually abusing children.

“We are finally witnessing a national reckoning and it’s the same kind that brought justice in churches in other countries,” said Joanna Scheuring-Wielgus, an activist and opposition lawmaker. “This film shows in black and white the systemic rot among the clergy.”

Much of the abuse outlined in painful detail took place in the 1980s, when the church, led by Poland’s favorite son, Pope John Paul II, stood at the vanguard of the fight against Communism and Soviet control.
                            The revelations have forced a painful discussion about how John Paul, now venerated as a saint, failed to take action to protect children. And the legacy of some priests who were considered heroes of that era is being called into question.
                            One of them, the Rev. Henryk Jankowski, was known as “the chaplain of Solidarity” and was close to Lech Walesa, the movement leader who became Poland’s president. Last year, Father Jankowski, who died in 2010, was accused of abusing children. This year, activists pulled down a statue of him in Gdansk; officials restored it, but as more allegations surfaced, the city removed it.
                            The fallout from the documentary is landing on a bitterly divided society that is wrestling with questions of its own identity.
                            Ahhahahaha you moron, this monument issue happened a couple months ago and it is not connected to Sekielski movie in any way, actually it was a bunch of thugs who vadalized a monument in the middle of the nightm they were caught by the police already, you're making a complete fool of yourself and prove to know nothing about Poland ahahahaha

Yes Joanna SCHEURING is a Pole, you can judge thtat by her name. This idiot said many things already, e.g. that Poland is not important, doesn't mean anything and should let Germans rule here : D

Comment

Yes Joanna SCHEURING is a Pole, you can judge thtat by her name. This idiot said many things already, e.g. that Poland is not important, doesn't mean anything and should let Germans rule here : D
                              gute Frau with a nice German name She will get a lot support from those in Germany who have the same traditional way of thinking like you. Heim ins Reich.
                              You complained lately about the lower incomes in Schlesien, Preußen, Posen and Pommer (=Poland) in comparison to Germany......this can be the solution
                              You should consider in this case to learn German instead of Russian or Spanish. Hab keine Angst, alles wird gut.

Comment

Yes Joanna SCHEURING is a Pole, you can judge thtat by her name. This idiot said many things already, e.g. that Poland is not important, doesn't mean anything and should let Germans rule here : D[/SIZE]
                                Hey abdul.
                                I have a german name, one from Swiss to be precise. Does it makes me to less a Pole than as somebody with "ski" on the end of their surname?

Comment

Working...
                                X