Some kind of enlightenment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some kind of enlightenment

So I was at home, at Sunday morning, everyone else on their way to Church. I just sat on my living room, looking at this small aquarium with my small fish there and out of no where, I began to clean my ears. I looked at my earwax, and I don't know why and how it come to that, I throw my earwax to that aquarium.

My small fish excitingly eat it. I'm not good at English, but you can imagine how fish eat, so you can imagine that.

Somehow looking at that scene, makes me pick on my ears once again and...

Well, suddenly I got some kind of weird idea, what if... what if that millions years ago, a divine being, during the most boring period in his existence, maybe picking his nose, looking at it and flick it, boom, here we are, and right now he is watching this small creatures living, eating, drinking, something that literally his booger and find some sort of excitement out of it.

Originally posted by Lewini
    Be Muslim Rock!

https://youtu.be/f1cx04DjvN4

Your heart will be in peace just with Islam. I tasted it and want to show you. Be Muslim.
    Said like a brainwashed cult convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Han1977 View Post
      Well, suddenly I got some kind of weird idea, what if... what if that millions years ago, a divine being, during the most boring period in his existence, maybe picking his nose, looking at it and flick it, boom, here we are, and right now he is watching this small creatures living, eating, drinking, something that literally his booger and find some sort of excitement out of it.
      there are several novels whose story is basing on a similar core.

Horton hears a Who! is an example. Very cute Do you know it?
      Another example is "Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy" - pretty famous and worth reading.

Comment

Human is against to which who doesn't know. Taste it Shaun. Be Muslim. You could live maksimum 30 years from now on. Than.... Your eyes will be opened .. you will see everything but but you will be blind unfortunately.. you will ask God : O Lord I could see in the world. He will say to you.:

https://quran.com/20/124-126
        More self-serving shit that peadophile Muhammad came up with

Comment

So I was at home, at Sunday morning, everyone else on their way to Church. I just sat on my living room, looking at this small aquarium with my small fish there and out of no where, I began to clean my ears. I looked at my earwax, and I don't know why and how it come to that, I throw my earwax to that aquarium.

My small fish excitingly eat it. I'm not good at English, but you can imagine how fish eat, so you can imagine that.

Somehow looking at that scene, makes me pick on my ears once again and...

Some mythologies have the same kind of stories. From what I remember, the first time men have been created in Mayan mytholoy, it was from mud but they were too soft or something like that. Thent he gods tried to create men from wood but they didn't have soul and killed them, some have survived and are know our apes, then they created the men and women from corn and it worked fine.

I'm pretty sure that I've heard of another mythology, less known, about mud or wood as well and I guess you could find more or less every explanations considering the number of religions and myths the world has known so far.

Comment

That's probably one of the ways science-fiction writers get their ideas.

Comment

It's not that novel an idea given that it's a part of lots of forms of mythology and religion, as others have mentioned. Or modern science fiction, for that matter; it comes up over and over.

People really could have been created by another life form of a different kind, but that would have to account for evolution, for the clear evidence that we evolved from single celled organisms on this planet.

People who know nothing of evolution, or science in general, can speculate that at some point in the past there was a leap that can't be accounted for, but that's just nonsense derived from ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

there are several novels whose story is basing on a similar core.

Horton hears a Who! is an example. Very cute Do you know it?
                Another example is "Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy" - pretty famous and worth reading.

I never heard about Horton hears a Who! , lol, as someone who claim that one of his interest is reading, my book collection is embarrassingly too little.

I hear a lot about "Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy", but haven't read it so far. I'll try to get my hand at it.

Comment

A divine being .. during the most boring period... Unfortunately people especially non Muslim believers think The God like a human. You can see this kind of speech in Hollywood films , for example. The God is not like a human. So with this kind of thinking you also ask who created the God? Bore, eating drinking sleeping are just for Humans... İf you want to Know God you have to read Quran....<>
                  "İf you want to Know God you have to read Quran....", sorry, I stop reading your reply at this point.

Comment

Be Muslim Rock!

https://youtu.be/f1cx04DjvN4

Your heart will be in peace just with Islam. I tasted it and want to show you. Be Muslim.
                    Begone

I should add something because I need more than that to post. Anyway

Begone

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Some mythologies have the same kind of stories. From what I remember, the first time men have been created in Mayan mytholoy, it was from mud but they were too soft or something like that. Thent he gods tried to create men from wood but they didn't have soul and killed them, some have survived and are know our apes, then they created the men and women from corn and it worked fine.

I'm pretty sure that I've heard of another mythology, less known, about mud or wood as well and I guess you could find more or less every explanations considering the number of religions and myths the world has known so far.
                      Yea, I remember I read something along that line too. It's more than one gods if I remember, who try to create human. It's fascinating to read creation mythology from many different culture.

Japanese myth about it, don't really talk about how god create the world (I think), just how god create their country. So earth and all already exist. CMIIW.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

That's probably one of the ways science-fiction writers get their ideas.

I guess there is something with human brain who likes to mix up things, just for fun, or just out of some malfunction?

Anyway, I still find it's fun to feed my fish with my booger. No one else ever do that? Throwing it in and thinking, "Yea, eat it you dumb."

Feeling a bit guilty afterward. They're kinda cute in their own way.

Comment

Yea, I remember I read something along that line too. It's more than one gods if I remember, who try to create human. It's fascinating to read creation mythology from many different culture.

Japanese myth about it, don't really talk about how god create the world (I think), just how god create their country. So earth and all already exist. CMIIW.
                          Yep they were more than a unique god there and wanted to be worshipped if I remember correctly. For Celtic mythology, I don't remember of any myth related to the creation of humanity at least in brittany (but the area had been christianized way more than Ireland or Wales so maybe there is one)

Comment

Some of your brain receptors get flooded with endorphins or dopamines, that causes an euphoria. The consciousness connects this feeling status with some weird things like omnipotent beings with good sex hours ago or even with good food eaten before.
                            Is this really an enlightenment? .......No.
                            Did you asked you ever for what is frankincense burned at christian fairs, why that much singing or banging with heads on a carpet while islamic prayer?
                            Smoke of frankincense contains small amount of psychoactive substance, singing forces people to deeper breathing that leads to oxygen enrichment of body and head movement up and down leads to temporary better blood circulation in head.
                            All this can create a short moment of euphoria, that lead with proper words to certain conclusions and addiction.

I got my happiness hormones while long cardio training or while plowing my woman over night. I don't need god for that, being stoned with your own hormones isn't an enlightenment at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                              Some of your brain receptors get flooded with endorphins or dopamines, that causes an euphoria. The consciousness connects this feeling status with some weird things like omnipotent beings with good sex hours ago or even with good food eaten before.
                              Is this really an enlightenment? .......No.
                              Did you asked you ever for what is frankincense burned at christian fairs, why that much singing or banging with heads on a carpet while islamic prayer?
                              Smoke of frankincense contains small amount of psychoactive substance, singing forces people to deeper breathing that leads to oxygen enrichment of body and head movement up and down leads to temporary better blood circulation in head.
                              All this can create a short moment of euphoria, that lead with proper words to certain conclusions and addiction.

I got my happiness hormones while long cardio training or while plowing my woman over night. I don't need god for that, being stoned with your own hormones isn't an enlightenment at all.
                              I don't talk about such experience at all. It seem like you just read the title and respond.

Comment

Working...
                              X