Some kind of enlightenment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewini
    .... We feel pangs of conscience whenever we witness injustice or oppression taking place in our vicinity or in the world. For instance, we feel the responsibility of each homeless boy, who lives in difficulty, and has to spend his life on the streets in the cold winter. ...
    Agreed, just learn to live by your conscience, you don't need to follow any text for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Han1977 View Post

I don't talk about such experience at all. It seem like you just read the title and respond.
      I can't remember to respond explicit to your OP.

Comment

Didn't agreed, yes you have a conscience and you don't need to follow any text for this to say me "BEGONE". what did I make to you?
        You made him laugh and pity you loserwiney, like you do all of us here worthless furious sulking muzlum forum preacher

Comment

Didn't agreed, yes you have a conscience and you don't need to follow any text for this to say me "BEGONE". what did I make to you?
          you poisened this thread with your obtrusive style of proselytism. I told you it does not belong in an international forum.

Comment

Cleaned the thread up ... now back on topic please.

Comment

Actually I said begone, because I think it's rhyme with your post. Which now, I forgot what the hell it is that I think is in rhyme with be gone.

Okay, I just have a look at it. So you say : Be muslim, and I answer Be gone. I'm not a poet, so you should give me some leniency.

Comment

I never heard about Horton hears a Who! , lol, as someone who claim that one of his interest is reading, my book collection is embarrassingly too little.
                I don't even know if a book exists. It is a cute movie for children.

I hear a lot about "Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy", but haven't read it so far. I'll try to get my hand at it.
                It has several parts. The first I like most. ......because it starts so close on reality at least here - roflmao.
                I'm sure you will like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                  I don't even know if a book exists. It is a cute movie for children.

It has several parts. The first I like most. ......because it starts so close on reality at least here - roflmao.
                  I'm sure you will like it.
                  These days, I only read junk reading. Lots of numbing fun with no substance. lol

Comment

These days, I only read junk reading. Lots of numbing fun with no substance. lol
                    this gets better when the children get older

(I have hitchhikers guide before our children were born)

Comment

Working...
                    X