No announcement yet.

Violence has no religion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA At last you realise you can show your true face here again when you see no one cares for your peaceful izlum lies you see a thread about muzlums leaving the izlum cult and got angry, violent, name calling, and shame muzlums and izlum even more

Ahahahaha loserwhiney was so furious he went back added my name and in his angry rush jumbled the names up
    Last edited by fatbeard; 11-06-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA At last you realise you can show your true face here again when you see no one cares for your peaceful izlum lies you see a thread about muzlums leaving the izlum cult and got angry, violent, name calling, and shame muzlums and izlum even more
      ?mbecile Freddie;

I just give you and morons like you a taste of your own medicine.

Don't you know idiot if a medicine is not suitable for a man you can change it, you are so idiot like animal so I use my anger like a horsewhip for you, did you understand idiot?

if you understand the good and bad I couldn't use my horsewhip on your ass but no this is the language you could understand

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

You either mean the US or Israel. Yes, I have them criticized both when appropriate. The same way I criticize my own country for the bad things.

Now, will you ever be able to criticize the killing of pregnant women according to Quran verse 4:15 ????
        No - because there is neither love nor merci in your "religion"
        It is you who has neither a heart nor a brain.

This is something father Ibrahim also noticed. A former Muslim from West Africa now Christian Reverend in South Africa:

Growing up I attended Madrasa and Circular Schools simultaneously in Accra, Ghana. At the time I had so many questions when I compared my Islamic teachers attitude to my Circular teachers attitude.
        In Madrasa, there was so much anger, unforgiveness, revenge, hostility and compulsion. On the other hand my Circular School teachers demonstrated love, kindness, compassion and gentleness. I found out that Muslims have the same attitude wherever I go as I traveled extensively around West Africa.
        I moved to Amsterdam in 1980 and then relocated to America in 1982. I noticed similar trend in Muslims and on the other hand the same loving, caring and compassion among Christiansin the West. In America, I started using drugs, ended up homeless in 1996.
        I was in a homeless shelter in Houston, Texas. I heard sermons about the power of Jesus to save and give life, and life eternal, that was what I wanted, so I made a decision to give my life to Him. I accepted Jesus, studied the Word, went to Seminary and now am an Ordained Reverend living in South Africa and doing the work of ministry.
        The reason why I am in South Africa is my family started persecuting me, so I had to leave my home. I can honestly say, Jesus has delivered me from darkness and I have peace and hope today and my worst time with Jesus is better than my best time without Him.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Rev._Ibra..._Former_Muslim
        Brainless;

I ask to you again:

how zionist came and set up their country on the middle east?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewini View Post

?mbecile Freddie;

I just give you and morons like you a taste of your own medicine.

Don't you know idiot if a medicine is not suitable for a man you can change it, you are so idiot like animal so I use my anger like a horsewhip for you, did you understand idiot?

if you understand the good and bad I couldn't use my horsewhip on your ass but no this is the language you could understand
          Seems izlum is indeed a violent cult with you being a perfect example and ah so you are gay, I suspected as much, most muzlums are closet homosexuals, seems you are a kinky pervert too, but that will be because you are a dirty turk

you will always be angry because your prophet was a pedophile so your religion is based on corruption, you are in no position to give anyone a taste of any medicine because you are so ill you need to take it yourself
          Last edited by fatbeard; 11-06-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

You have the power to kill this innocent people, isn't it?

Did you say violence?(Morons club( Brainless Fredidieaussieinbg,suna,hades, roger...)
            So Mr. Lewini, you're just another religious 'snake oil' seller. You came with the peace and love of Islam that is so beautiful for everyone. After few people debunked you as a cheap demagogue and dared to criticize your 'snake oil', seems the peace, love and harmony of Islam to disappear while you discussion style turns into polemic.
            Where remained your personal happiness, inner freedom and joy that your so superior belief gives you?
            I don't see not a bit of that all. You just turned into one of billions other whiner with extremist mindset that ends up always in "if you're not with me, you're against me".
            By the way, this kind of behavior isn't that one of happy and emotionally fulfilled person, hence the bullshit you wrote in other threads is nothing worth and just shows your personal delusion, that switches between forced pseudo serenity and uncontrolled aggressiveness.
            For yourself you might appear a somebody special and unique but for me and many others in this forum you're just another religious nutter who can't handle different opinions and reality of this world.

Comment

Brainless;

I ask to you again:

how zionist came and set up their country on the middle east?
              First they bought land at GROSSLY inflated prices from the turkeys and anyone else who would sell..Then they built farms and drained swamps and died from malaria but they kept going and more people came and more people came and more people sold them land and so the Jews returned to the ancient homeland...

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

First they bought land at GROSSLY inflated prices from the turkeys and anyone else who would sell..Then they built farms and drained swamps and died from malaria but they kept going and more people came and more people came and more people sold them land and so the Jews returned to the ancient homeland...
                https://youtu.be/nufBpHmWhtQ

Ancient homeland? Ok we have a right to take control over hmm over:

?sn't it?
                Last edited by Lewini; 11-06-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

And say to romans that they must go their homeland they are in italy and greece...

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Yes, and that's a fact of history antisemites like to ignore. The Jewish National Fund financed the purchase of land by Jews from Muslims starting in the early 1900s. Muslim owners sold their land to Jews willingly. Nobody forced them. The land was worthless anyway as the Muslims never developed it. Had European Jews not emigrated to "Palestine" it's likely this land would still be of little value.

Comment

Comment

On the other hand, Zionism, both Jewish and Christian, is rooted theologically in a 19th and early 20th century minority belief.(lewini: see what they did to the gospel and pure christianity throughout the history)
                        Now, that sounds exactly like all those kook Turanist Grey Wolf types who continually talk about Turkish "homelands" in places like Turkey

Perhaps those who are Turkish in Turkey should get deported back to "where they came from" in Central Asia

Comment

https://original.antiwar.com/alison-...l-was-created/

https://youtu.be/qC9OGs6PrPU

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Now, that sounds exactly like all those kook Turanist Grey Wolf types who continually talk about Turkish "homelands" in places like Turkey

Perhaps those who are Turkish in Turkey should get deported back to "where they came from" in Central Asia

And you are in the cave which you came from because you believe in evolution theory you idiot monkey

Comment

And you are in the cave which you came from because you believe in evolution theory you idiot monkey
                              Come one come all, muzlum loserwiney is the spokesman here for the religion of peace the death cult of izlum, why why why won't you Western scum believe his peaceful words and join izlum, if you don't accept his views he will horse whip your ass and threaten you with hell and damnation, his pedophile prophet has the right to preach and judge you all, why will you not convert to izlum you Western monkey idiotsssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seems I've touched a nerve there boy

So, are you going to refute the violent religious-like beliefs of Grey Wolves in Turkey - of people who worship idols like wolves?

Comment

Working...
                                X