No announcement yet.

Violence has no religion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can make an explaniation but the rule which I believe makes me not to write. It is:

To claim a right before those who suppose wrong to be right, is a sort of wrong. I do not want to perpetrate such a wrong(Said Nursi)

When I started to write here some posters insulted my values I could show you all of them from the first post to the end but it would be unneccessary. because I obey this rule in my real life and it is the time to apply it now on this forum.

My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts homosexuality normal
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts adultery normal
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts sex before marriage normal
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts non believing in God normal
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts insulting religious values normal and accepts them as a freedom of speech
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts lesbianity normal
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts killing innocent people as the colour of guarding their lands normal
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts drinking alcohol normal
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts lies normal
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts pandering normal
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts cursing normal
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts using drugs normal
    My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts ...... normal

Yes, you see most of the behaviours normal but if you look at all religions not just in Islam , they have nearly the same prohibitations about which you accept them normal. But except islam all of them corrupted so people added lots of things for fawning or making life easy(?) for them than God sent his last religion for all of the people. Like Iran made in islam, if you look at the rules of shia you will see differences. the same thing jewish and the other rich people used christianity for their aims...look at the history of christianity. When this religion enters the countries, the religious leaders accepted most of the bullshits of the other cultures like greek mytologie. The same thing happened for the Nusayrinians in İslam. They also added lots of bullshits to islam. If you make research about Nusayri believes you will see that it is also a mix religion( both christianity, islam and mytologies) they accept reincarnation which is impossible in Islam. And the advantage was just for Islam because the quran could not be corrupted and is just a book not many many books.and also bad luck of islam is the supposing that all the bullshits are inside islam. you suppose shia is islam you suppose Nusayri is islam and the other bullshits. today I see that people after dostroying the Wall of prejudies about islam became Muslim. yes it is hard but taking the diamond from the sand is easy? No...

Yes I had a hope to change some believes here but you could say that you lost. Read the prophet's life. It seems they losted yes. some of them had only two or three followers. Sharing the verses was their duty so they did it. but owning people was God's decision. I am not a prophet but I am follower of all prophets. some of them were killed some of them tortured, some of them etc...and final? Today islam is the most spreading religion.

Looking the poster's chrachters and paying attention to loneliness of me here as a muslim, sharing the believes was really hard. especially most of the answer of some posters were: farting Aussieinbg also used shit photos here, it was a freedom of speech but when I share religious quotes or hadiths( for example: paradise is under the foot of Mothers..) the answer was the same and including lies. Insulting, hatred etc. I am also a man and I also have emotions. You cannot exploit my religion,just look at the posts what you said to me, so I have also right to respond them.. Most of the time I didn’ use bad words but when I saw that your egoism made you arrogant, I also changed my style. Allah has Prophets like Moses pbuh who have anger and He also have prophets like Jesus who said to his followers if people smack your right , turn left to them to smack…Agresivness is also a needing...

And another important note is this read it:

....for the most part, misguidance and evil are negative, destructive, and pertain to non-existence.

While in the great majority of cases, guidance and good are positive, constructive, repairing, and pertain to existence. Everyone knows that one man can destroy in one day a building constructed by twenty men in twenty days.

Yes, a person continues to live due to the existence of all the basic members and conditions of life, life being particular to the All-Glorious Creator’s power; yet, by severing a member a tyrant may make the person manifest death, which is non-being in relation to life. Therefore, the saying

Destruction is easy has become proverbial.

In consequence, the people of misguidance sometimes triumph over the people of truth, who are very powerful, with what is in reality a weak force. But the people of truth possess a stronghold so unassailable that when they take refuge in it, those fearsome enemies cannot draw close; they can do nothing. If they cause some temporary harm, according to the verse,
    And the end is best for the righteous,(7:128, etc.)
    everlasting reward and profit make up for the damage. ...(Said Nursi)

Yes, destruction is easy. You can make darkness everywhere just using a dark blanket. But making light is not an easy one. In the first wolrd war england gathered soldiers from africa for the war with Ottoman empire . they told the africans hat turkish people is man eater. but when they came they undersstand the reality. and england also deceived some muslim countries to figt with ottoman empire. when they came they heard the sound of adhan and understood the reality. you see Lie is the tool of destroying. there were Destructors here . you don't believe resurrection and hereafter. everything will be clear both for me and for yours all after the death...

Again: paradise is not cheap neither the hell is unneccessary.

Again:To claim a right before those who suppose wrong to be right, is a sort of wrong. I do not want to perpetrate such a wrong(Said Nursi)

Ok morons?

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

So Mr. Lewini, you're just another religious 'snake oil' seller. You came with the peace and love of Islam that is so beautiful for everyone. After few people debunked you as a cheap demagogue and dared to criticize your 'snake oil', seems the peace, love and harmony of Islam to disappear while you discussion style turns into polemic.
      Where remained your personal happiness, inner freedom and joy that your so superior belief gives you?
      I don't see not a bit of that all. You just turned into one of billions other whiner with extremist mindset that ends up always in "if you're not with me, you're against me".
      By the way, this kind of behavior isn't that one of happy and emotionally fulfilled person, hence the bullshit you wrote in other threads is nothing worth and just shows your personal delusion, that switches between forced pseudo serenity and uncontrolled aggressiveness.
      For yourself you might appear a somebody special and unique but for me and many others in this forum you're just another religious nutter who can't handle different opinions and reality of this world.
      Hades I will Show you your words on me in another post read it! (supreme sign)

Comment

Originally posted by Lewini View Post
        I can make an explaniation but the rule which I believe makes me not to write. It is:

Lots of verbal masturbation spam to avoid answering a question that Aussieinbg had asked.
        So boy, here's the question again that "for whatever reason" you refute to answer

So, are you going to refute the violent religious-like beliefs of Grey Wolves in Turkey - of people who worship idols like wolves?

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

So boy, here's the question again that "for whatever reason" you refute to answer

So, are you going to refute the violent religious-like beliefs of Grey Wolves in Turkey - of people who worship idols like wolves?
          Islam came to stop the idols . grey wolves also is a idol and there is not any relationship between grey wolves ans Islam. it is a bullshit.

and before islam turks were believing in idols like you mentioned.

Comment

Islam came to stop the idols . grey wolves also is a idol and there is not any relationship between grey wolves ans Islam. it is a bullshit.

and before islam turks were believing in idols like you mentioned.
            They still do:

Comment

They still do:

Yes, Shaun. they still do.for this reason I don't like politics. I want to share said Nursi's opinion about politics. Shaun please don't ask me any question about politics you want to take me to the swirl but I saw the game you playing.

this is also very important message to religious people:

A case worthy of notice: I once saw, as a result of biased partisanship, a pious scholar of religion going so far in his condemnation of another scholar with whose political opinions he disagreed as to imply that he was an unbeliever. He also praised with respect a dissembler who shared his own opinions. I was appalled at these evil results of political involvement. I said: “I take refuge with God from Satan and politics,” and from that time on withdrew from politics.

Comment

Yes, Shaun. they still do.for this reason I don't like politics. I want to share said Nursi's opinion about politics. Shaun please don't ask me any question about politics you want to take me to the swirl but I saw the game you playing.
                Politics and Islam are inextricably linked - particularly in Islamic countries

this is also very important message to religious people:
                A case worthy of notice: I once saw, as a result of biased partisanship, a pious scholar of religion going so far in his condemnation of another scholar with whose political opinions he disagreed as to imply that he was an unbeliever. He also praised with respect a dissembler who shared his own opinions. I was appalled at these evil results of political involvement. I said: “I take refuge with God from Satan and politics,” and from that time on withdrew from politics.
                This sounds all like a joke when after all Islam makes claims that it completely encompasses the spiritual, cultural and political aspects of lufe

Comment

To claim a right before those who suppose wrong to be right, is a sort of wrong. I do not want to perpetrate such a wrong(Said Nursi)

When I started to write here some posters insulted my values I could show you all of them from the first post to the end but it would be unneccessary. because I obey this rule in my real life and it is the time to apply it now on this forum.

My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts homosexuality normal
                  My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts sex before marriage normal
                  My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts non believing in God normal
                  My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts insulting religious values normal and accepts them as a freedom of speech
                  My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts killing innocent people as the colour of guarding their lands normal
                  My mistake was to defend good values with people who accepts drinking alcohol normal

Yes, you see most of the behaviours normal but if you look at all religions not just in Islam , they have nearly the same prohibitations about which you accept them normal. But except islam all of them corrupted so people added lots of things for fawning or making life easy(?) for them than God sent his last religion for all of the people. Like Iran made in islam, if you look at the rules of shia you will see differences. the same thing jewish and the other rich people used christianity for their aims...look at the history of christianity. When this religion enters the countries, the religious leaders accepted most of the bullshits of the other cultures like greek mytologie. The same thing happened for the Nusayrinians in İslam. They also added lots of bullshits to islam. If you make research about Nusayri believes you will see that it is also a mix religion( both christianity, islam and mytologies) they accept reincarnation which is impossible in Islam. And the advantage was just for Islam because the quran could not be corrupted and is just a book not many many books.and also bad luck of islam is the supposing that all the bullshits are inside islam. you suppose shia is islam you suppose Nusayri is islam and the other bullshits. today I see that people after dostroying the Wall of prejudies about islam became Muslim. yes it is hard but taking the diamond from the sand is easy? No...

Yes I had a hope to change some believes here but you could say that you lost. Read the prophet's life. It seems they losted yes. some of them had only two or three followers. Sharing the verses was their duty so they did it. but owning people was God's decision. I am not a prophet but I am follower of all prophets. some of them were killed some of them tortured, some of them etc...and final? Today islam is the most spreading religion.

Looking the poster's chrachters and paying attention to loneliness of me here as a muslim, sharing the believes was really hard. especially most of the answer of some posters were: farting Aussieinbg also used shit photos here, it was a freedom of speech but when I share religious quotes or hadiths( for example: paradise is under the foot of Mothers..) the answer was the same and including lies. Insulting, hatred etc. I am also a man and I also have emotions. You cannot exploit my religion,just look at the posts what you said to me, so I have also right to respond them.. Most of the time I didn’ use bad words but when I saw that your egoism made you arrogant, I also changed my style. Allah has Prophets like Moses pbuh who have anger and He also have prophets like Jesus who said to his followers if people smack your right , turn left to them to smack…Agresivness is also a needing...

....for the most part, misguidance and evil are negative, destructive, and pertain to non-existence.

While in the great majority of cases, guidance and good are positive, constructive, repairing, and pertain to existence. Everyone knows that one man can destroy in one day a building constructed by twenty men in twenty days.

Yes, a person continues to live due to the existence of all the basic members and conditions of life, life being particular to the All-Glorious Creator’s power; yet, by severing a member a tyrant may make the person manifest death, which is non-being in relation to life. Therefore, the saying

In consequence, the people of misguidance sometimes triumph over the people of truth, who are very powerful, with what is in reality a weak force. But the people of truth possess a stronghold so unassailable that when they take refuge in it, those fearsome enemies cannot draw close; they can do nothing. If they cause some temporary harm, according to the verse,

Yes, destruction is easy. You can make darkness everywhere just using a dark blanket. But making light is not an easy one. In the first wolrd war england gathered soldiers from africa for the war with Ottoman empire . they told the africans hat turkish people is man eater. but when they came they undersstand the reality. and england also deceived some muslim countries to figt with ottoman empire. when they came they heard the sound of adhan and understood the reality. you see Lie is the tool of destroying. there were Destructors here . you don't believe resurrection and hereafter. everything will be clear both for me and for yours all after the death...

Again:To claim a right before those who suppose wrong to be right, is a sort of wrong. I do not want to perpetrate such a wrong(Said Nursi)

Ok morons?
                  Oh furious religious terrorist loserwiney you still do not realise no one here cares for your hypocritical izlumic values and brainwashed copy and paste preaching

Psssst they made a movie about that complete lying cock you insist on mentioning in every post said nursi

Oh sulking liar crybaby, you will never change beliefs here and the only one lost is you, will you ever be a real boy?

Comment

Ok morons?
                    Yeh, the usual victimization, "wawawa I am a poor victim and others are evil with me"... What I rememebr is that you directly insulted me, neither my values or what I was saying but my person directly while I was contradicting you without any insult

It's funny to see how "nooo they insult my values, they are so evil" is valuable only in a unique way too, your way, because you are absolutely not insulting the values of some other people by tellign themù that they are abnormal, mah, keep believing because it suit you so well, keep being a slave and a victim because you love this situation and keep copy pasting the same things over and over again because writing your own thoughts is too hard anyway

Comment

They still do:

Usual "no true Scotsman" from muslim people, and they still wonder why some people think they are dangerous.

Comment

And you are in the cave which you came from because you believe in evolution theory you idiot monkey
                        Everybody on this forum is a monkey, or are you a kind of doorknob, a birdbrain or something like a nut?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Everybody on this forum is a monkey
                          Speak for yourself

Comment

Any religion is a spiritual violence by the authorities.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Speak for yourself
                              Sulky creationist has spoken, AMEN.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                                Sulky creationist has spoken, AMEN.
                                Ape has spoken. I am a God's creature

Comment

Working...
                                X