Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Violence has no religion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

    Ape has spoken. I am a God's creature
    Surely you are a (sulky) doorknob or a nut then

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
      Surely you are a (sulky) doorknob or a nut then
      Still better than being



      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

        Still better than being




        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

          What? You're an ape aren't you?

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

            What? You're an ape aren't you?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

              Comment


              • #52
                A child came home and asked her dad : dad the teacher told us we evaluated from monkeys . İs it right? Yes the teacher is right . Than the child went to her mother and asked her : mom , the teacher told us that we evaluated from monkeys is it right? Mother said : no . Wrong. God created us . Everything created separately. Her child said: But , mom , dad said it is right! Her mom said: Your father told you his ancestors and I told you my ancestors

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

                  Everybody on this forum is a monkey
                  Indeed, everyone sees the world in his own mirror. God Almighty created man as a measure and scale for the universe. And from the world He gave a particular world to each person. This world He colours for him in accordance with his sincere beliefs. For example, a despairing, lamenting, weeping person sees beings as weeping and in despair, while a cheerful, optimistic, merry person sees the universe as joyful and smiling. A reflective man given to solemn worship and glorification discovers and sees to a degree the certain, truly existent worship and glorification of beings, while a person who abandons worship through either neglect or denial sees beings in a manner totally contrary and opposed to the reality of their perfections and so transgresses their rights.(Said Nursi)

                  So you are a monkey you suppose everbody is monkey




                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                    very good answer to the man who couldn't finished his evoluation

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Lewini View Post

                      Indeed, everyone sees the world in his own mirror. God Almighty created man as a measure and scale for the universe. And from the world He gave a particular world to each person. This world He colours for him in accordance with his sincere beliefs. For example, a despairing, lamenting, weeping person sees beings as weeping and in despair, while a cheerful, optimistic, merry person sees the universe as joyful and smiling. A reflective man given to solemn worship and glorification discovers and sees to a degree the certain, truly existent worship and glorification of beings, while a person who abandons worship through either neglect or denial sees beings in a manner totally contrary and opposed to the reality of their perfections and so transgresses their rights.(Said Nursi)

                      So you are a monkey you suppose everbody is monkey

                      Another triggered religious admitting he is a nut. Just in case, you both are contradicting yourselves but don't even realize it, which make you fun in some extents (before falling into boredom quickly because of your non-existent argumentation). Actually, even your picture are contradicting your discourse so much

                      I'll repeat, as usual when it comes to Evolution theory, don't be so mad, it doesn't destroy your religion at all and you can mix the theory with your beliefs easily without questionning the existence of your gods. Yet I got it, you are not a monkey, so you are not a human but a nut or a doorknob or a birdbrain, or something similar, it's ok, I'm ready to accept you identifying as anything you want, but it makes you on the same levels as your beloved transgenders and non-binary people
                      Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 11-09-2018, 10:58 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Lewini View Post

                        very good answer to the man who couldn't finished his evoluation
                        Another triggered post from someone who don't even have the level of a 11years old child in matter of Evolution, are you sure you finished yours? I mean, the "evoluation" (sorry, typo) from a fetus to a full abilited adult?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                          Another triggered religious admitting he is a nut. Just in case, you both are contradicting yourselves but don't even realize it, which make you fun in some extents (before falling into boredom quickly because of your non-existent argumentation). Actually, even your picture are contradicting your discourse so much

                          I'll repeat, as usual when it comes to Evolution theory, don't be so mad, it doesn't destroy your religion at all and you can mix the theory with your beliefs easily without questionning the existence of your gods. Yet I got it, you are not a monkey, so you are not a human but a nut or a doorknob or a birdbrain, or something similar, it's ok, I'm ready to accept you identifying as anything you want, but it makes you on the same levels as your beloved transgenders and non-binary people
                          It is not logical mixing evoluation theory with creativeness. I will Show you the impossible side:. it will be also a question to you.

                          Is it easier for a watch-maker to make the cog-wheels of a clock, and then arrange them and put them in order to form the clock? Or is it easier for him to make a wonderful machine in each of the cog-wheels, and then leave the making of the clock to the lifeless hands of those machines? Is that not beyond the bounds of possibility?

                          Come on, you judge with your unfair reason, and say!


                          Comment


                          • #58
                            And another question to people WHO believes in god but also believes in evoluation theory:

                            And is it easier for a scribe to collect ink, pen and paper, and then using them proceed to write out a book himself?

                            Or is it easier for him to create in the paper, pen and ink a writing-machine that requires more art and trouble than the book, and can be used only for that book, and then tell the unconscious machine:

                            “Come on, you write it!”, and himself not interfere? Is that not a hundred times more difficult than writing it himself?


                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Lewini View Post

                              It is not logical mixing evoluation theory with creativeness. I will Show you the impossible side:. it will be also a question to you.

                              Is it easier for a watch-maker to make the cog-wheels of a clock, and then arrange them and put them in order to form the clock? Or is it easier for him to make a wonderful machine in each of the cog-wheels, and then leave the making of the clock to the lifeless hands of those machines? Is that not beyond the bounds of possibility?

                              Come on, you judge with your unfair reason, and say!

                              You show nothing else than your inability to get what is Evolution, like your colleague. You also show how doubtful you are concerning the so called omnipotence of your God

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

                                You show nothing else than your inability to get what is Evolution, like your colleague. You also show how doubtful you are concerning the so called omnipotence of your God
                                I know evoluation is unfinished stage of your process for being a human. you are an intermediate form. half ape half human

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X