• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewini
    started a topic Violence has no religion

Violence has no religion

Some idiots says that islam has theorism and Islam spreads violence

Both Theorism and Violence is just an A?M. People put upon everything for this aim: it would be a religion, petrol, splitting countries. Like Greater middle east initiative.

People WHO has no brrain says ?slam kills people spreads violence(the basis for this is not islam.) but when they see genocide in Armenia or Israel they say : yes they have right to guard theri land like Brainless SUNA AND her brothers..

I ask you Moron! how they came to Israel???

If islam is the crux of the problem, I ask you morons why there are very good people in ?slam? OL?VE O?L ?S USEFULL BUT ?F YOU KEEP ?T STOCK ?T W?LL BE L?KE A PO?SON. YOU D?D ?T. you made i poison.

You became sad when you see sea dogs were killing in the poles and cry for them, but when you see people were killed UNDER COLOUR OF CHEM?CAL WEAPONS , UNDER COLUOUR OF BR?NG?GNG DEMOCRACY, UNDER COLOUR OF GURAD?NG SO CALLED THE?R LANDS(?) ...

THAN YOU SAY: OK. NOT PROBLEM. ?T SERVES THEM R?GHT!!!

DAMN.

when you see a student bmbed the school please don't hesisate to say that islam did it. he must be a muslim...

Look at the history and find out which was the religions of, STAL?N, LEN?N, CHAUSHESKU, MAO, LEOPOLD 2, TOJO, N?COLAS,...

Yes, you can Show me also SADDAM, sheriff Hussein but this is also will Show your ignorance. they are Muslim just in the paper. their bad deeds made them non-Muslim....

29.000 people killed in so called Arab spring. that was just a step of the Plan...

• jordan_rudess
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
    Uh... I suggest you to go back to school because I've already answered you and that a middle school teacher would be more suitable to teach you since you don't get it
    You didn't answer anything

Why stating that you are heterosexual suddenly? lel, aren't you confident? anything to prove on this side?
    Just in case. With closet gays like yourself you never know

Nah, please, it starts to be too repetitive for me, find something, be creative and stop stealing others' replies :/
    And for the love of God (because you are deeply inlove with him), try to read a little bit.
    I'd love to read something, like e.g. any sort of evidence from you, but you're not providing any

You know what? Out of being unable to read and always need to be feeded with a spoon, you show a huge double standards on this thread as you are running away when asked proper evidences of your claims
    Since I pity you too much, I'll throw you this link like a King would throw a copper coin to a beggar. Go back to school, you missed the part when your teacher toldyou about this case.
    Countdown before bullshit coming out of your head : 3, 2,1...
    Ok. Please give more. Because if you're trying to extrapolate from this single case into all species, then you must be joking A puppy raised by cats will adapt in the same way and think he is a cat too, adaptation doesn't prove evolution yet

"No they are nooot", did you copy this rethoric from the korean anti Fox News ?
    And what rhetoric you expect against "yes they are" ?

I gave you the first lines of a wikipedia article (note that I'm pleasing you by giving you both links and links from Wikipedia!)

A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results. Where possible, theories are tested under controlled conditions in an experiment.[1][2] In circumstances not amenable to experimental testing, theories are evaluated through principles of abductive reasoning. Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and embody scientific knowledge.[3]

Oh? Would that mean it's verified and tested ? OMAGAAAD, NOOO, Impossibruuuuuuu.

And later :
    The theory of biological evolution is more than "just a theory". It is as factual an explanation of the universe as the atomic theory of matter or the germ theory of disease. Our understanding of gravity is still a work in progress. But the phenomenon of gravity, like evolution, is an accepted fact.
    Is "argumentum ad wikipedium" a new way of proving facts?
    You are not able to observe, measure, or verify evolution as process my dear. But I can agree about one thing here. It's explanation of how we came to be. Nothing else than just explanation, one of the many might I add

HERESY !!! ON THE STRIKE!!! BY FIRE BE PURGED!!! Wut? My immitation fo a religious zealot is awesome? I know
    More verbal masturbation from thie user

Waiit, waiit, the cosmic lateral position is incoming ;D
    HEREEE
    More verbal masturbation with irrelevant video added

By observing the universe
    The expansion of the Universe and the presence of Helium are actually very solid proofs of this theory
    The expansion of universe is just another theory. You cannot use one unverified theory to prove the other one, equally unverified theory

, especially since theories explaining the expensions of the universe are few or couldn't beat the BigBang theory at all. Oh, sorry, I forgot that a proof, to you, is to see a movie from Michael Bay where you could see a "BOUUUUUM"
    Lame ad homine attempt from this user, probably to cover up the fact that he is just bullshitting here

Oh, ok, don't take care of what I've said about being creative in this response, you already have answered it seems : No you will not; much more funny to be into a "and I copy paste, and I copoy paste, wouhouuu" mode, right?
    More verbal masturbation from this user

But you know, without any explanation, that it's a dogma. So you know the Evolution theory and don't need any explanation. However, you can give explanation about why it's a dogma :O
    Well, I must admit that we can skip your explanation, you proved, once again, your poor knowledge about Evolution theory with this sentence and, this, despite I've told you about fossils few posts earlier.
    Fossils are not a proof of anything at all, especially not a proof that we all come from one cell

You didn't understand, once again, how strange isn't it? I'll repeat it, because I'm in a good mood now : You are dogmatic, and you can't heal dogmatism, it must come from the dogmatic person alone.
    I'm not going to try to understand your verbal masturbation, please stick to the facts

Ps : It's ok, like a non-binary, a transgender, an attack helicopter are not this or that, I can accept that you are not a primate but a nut, no need to sulk, I'm "open minded"
    You are the only nut here, because, you have just switched God into secular idea of evolution. Equally unprovable as God by the way
    Last edited by jordan_rudess; 11-10-2018, 09:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
    I think we should move to the about the nature thread to keep on discussing evolution
    No need, it was probably my last post and those already has existed without any effect on those creationnists

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
    No you didn't Go back to school istn't an answer but red herring
    Uh... I suggest you to go back to school because I've already answered you and that a middle school teacher would be more suitable to teach you since you don't get it

Not at all. I'm heterosexual
    Why stating that you are heterosexual suddenly? lel, aren't you confident? anything to prove on this side?

More verbal masturbation from this user. My question could have been answered 100 times already. For for some reason thsi user prefers to bullshit about evolution rather than properly discussing it

More and more verbal masturbation from this user. All in order to hide the fact that he is unable to answer my question about evolution theory
    Nah, please, it starts to be too repetitive for me, find something, be creative and stop stealing others' replies :/
    And for the love of God (because you are deeply inlove with him), try to read a little bit.

No they are not verified at all. If you claim otherwise feel free to link evidence
    You know what? Out of being unable to read and always need to be feeded with a spoon, you show a huge double standards on this thread as you are running away when asked proper evidences of your claims
    Since I pity you too much, I'll throw you this link like a King would throw a copper coin to a beggar. Go back to school, you missed the part when your teacher toldyou about this case.
    Countdown before bullshit coming out of your head : 3, 2,1...

No they are not verified at all. If you claim otherwise feel free to link evidence
    "No they are nooot", did you copy this rethoric from the korean anti Fox News ? :3
    I gave you the first lines of a wikipedia article (note that I'm pleasing you by giving you both links and links from Wikipedia!)
    A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results. Where possible, theories are tested under controlled conditions in an experiment.[1][2] In circumstances not amenable to experimental testing, theories are evaluated through principles of abductive reasoning. Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and embody scientific knowledge.[3]
    Oh? Would that mean it's verified and tested ? OMAGAAAD, NOOO, Impossibruuuuuuu.

And later :
    The theory of biological evolution is more than "just a theory". It is as factual an explanation of the universe as the atomic theory of matter or the germ theory of disease. Our understanding of gravity is still a work in progress. But the phenomenon of gravity, like evolution, is an accepted fact.
    HERESY !!! ON THE STRIKE!!! BY FIRE BE PURGED!!! Wut? My immitation fo a religious zealot is awesome? I know :3

Waiit, waiit, the cosmic lateral position is incoming ;D
    HEREEE

Who and how exactly did verify big bang?
    By observing the universe
    The expansion of the Universe and the presence of Helium are actually very solid proofs of this theory, especially since theories explaining the expensions of the universe are few or couldn't beat the BigBang theory at all. Oh, sorry, I forgot that a proof, to you, is to see a movie from Michael Bay where you could see a "BOUUUUUM"

[QUOTE=jordan_rudess;n3074709]More verbal masturbation from this user[QUOTE]
    Oh, ok, don't take care of what I've said about being creative in this response, you already have answered it seems : No you will not; much more funny to be into a "and I copy paste, and I copoy paste, wouhouuu" mode, right?

I also asked you to explain how. And all I got from you is verbal masturbation and red herrings. To verify anything you need to be able to observe it. Claim: you are not able to observe changes that occur every tens of thousands of years. Therefore 0 verification from you, just convenient theory that explains origin of species in coherent (not to be mistaken with correct) way
    But you know, without any explanation, that it's a dogma. So you know the Evolution theory and don't need any explanation. However, you can give explanation about why it's a dogma :O
    Well, I must admit that we can skip your explanation, you proved, once again, your poor knowledge about Evolution theory with this sentence and, this, despite I've told you about fossils few posts earlier.

Oh sure. There is everything to prove to those who lick your butt and accept the baseless evolution theory with 0 critical thinking
    You didn't understand, once again, how strange isn't it? I'll repeat it, because I'm in a good mood now : You are dogmatic, and you can't heal dogmatism, it must come from the dogmatic person alone.

Ps : It's ok, like a non-binary, a transgender, an attack helicopter are not this or that, I can accept that you are not a primate but a nut, no need to sulk, I'm "open minded" ;o
    Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 11-10-2018, 08:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied
    I already answered this question too
    No you didn't Go back to school istn't an answer but red herring

Oh, what a pity.
    Not at all. I'm heterosexual

I've never told you that I have followed a formation to be ninja? You were my mentor though, so I find it weird you didn't know about it.
    More verbal masturbation from this user. My question could have been answered 100 times already. For for some reason thsi user prefers to bullshit about evolution rather than properly discussing it

Apply this to your own beliefs and we will start to be on the good way

I didn't, you said "it's just a theory" which show your misunderstanding of what is, actually, a theory
    More and more verbal masturbation from this user. All in order to hide the fact that he is unable to answer my question about evolution theory

Are verified and supported by facts as every scientific theories.

Please, don't show again your uneducation and, please, please, don't insult an actually very smart priest who made one of the most important work of the last century in physics.
    Funny thoguh to see that BigBang is now refuted by a religious nut while it was heavily mocked and got its names from atheists. Some people impress me, you are one of them.
    Who and how exactly did verify big bang? Please tell me, I'm so uneducated teach me

Can you be original and stop immitating other people from the forum? It starts to be obvious

I asked you to explain how. Show it. Show that you actually understand very well the Evolution theory to make such critics.
    I also asked you to explain how. And all I got from you is verbal masturbation and red herrings. To verify anything you need to be able to observe it. Claim: you are not able to observe changes that occur every tens of thousands of years. Therefore 0 verification from you, just convenient theory that explains origin of species in coherent (not to be mistaken with correct) way

THere is nothing to prove to someone who is already convinced and you prove it every days.
    Oh sure. There is everything to prove to those who lick your butt and accept the baseless evolution theory with 0 critical thinking

Leave a comment:

• fatbeard
    replied
    I think we should move to the about the nature thread to keep on discussing evolution

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by Lewini View Post

As for me pork is pork I don't eat it . Forbidden in Islam and Judaism.
    You didn't get it... I wonder why...

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied

First side is creationism obviously. Second side = evolution nutters
    Don't be mad sweety, I styl luv u despite all that come out of your mouth

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied

No you didn't. You just threw "a moth". What about your moth?
    I already answered this question too

WEll I'm not your girlfriend to keep following your posts on this forum
    Oh, what a pity.

Another smokescreen from this user in his attempt to hide the fact that he is unable to answer my question about evolution
    I've never told you that I have followed a formation to be ninja? You were my mentor though, so I find it weird you didn't know about it.

No one cares what you believe
    Apply this to your own beliefs and we will start to be on the good way

Another smokescreen from this user in his attempt to hide the fact that he is unable to answer my question about evolution
    NINNJAAAAAAAAA

You got something wrong here didn't you? I've never said that
    I didn't, you said "it's just a theory" which show your misunderstanding of what is, actually, a theory

are unverified scientific theories supported by 0 facts and just commonly accepted based on some form of consensus
    Are verified and supported by facts as every scientific theories. Please, don't show again your uneducation and, please, please, don't insult an actually very smart priest who made one of the most important work of the last century in physics.
    Funny thoguh to see that BigBang is now refuted by a religious nut while it was heavily mocked and got its names from atheists. Some people impress me, you are one of them.

Verbal masturbation from this user
    Can you be original and stop immitating other people from the forum? It starts to be obvious... :s

Of course it's a dogma. Accepted just based on "we ain't got anything better"
    I asked you to explain how. Show it. Show that you actually understand very well the Evolution theory to make such critics.

Feel free to copy paste your previous answers then, I'm not going to seartch anything. It's not my job ot prove your point
    THere is nothing to prove to someone who is already convinced and you prove it every days.

Leave a comment:

• fatbeard
    replied
    And you believe that you evolved from a single cell. Which one is easy?
    This one

Leave a comment:

• Lewini
    replied

Is that what you apply with pork? Gruik gruik.
    As for me pork is pork I don't eat it . Forbidden in Islam and Judaism.

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied

First side : Scientific and coherent explanations with many facts including observations to support the theory.
    Second side : No explanation except a "shut up, it's magical!" + copy past of the Harry Potter from somme thousand (or centuries :3) years ago.
    Yep, which one is easy, everybody wonder

First side is creationism obviously. Second side = evolution nutters

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied

Don't eat any beef and don't destroy their evolution . They would be a furniture may be give mercy to them
    Is that what you apply with pork? Gruik gruik.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied

And you believe that you evolved from a single cell. Which one is easy?
    First side : Scientific and coherent explanations with many facts including observations to support the theory.
    Second side : No explanation except a "shut up, it's magical!" + copy past of the Harry Potter from somme thousand (or centuries :3) years ago.
    Yep, which one is easy, everybody wonder

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied

Suna is an engineer from what I remember, not a scientist. I answered you, are you illeterate or just blind?
    No you didn't. You just threw "a moth". What about your moth?

Moreover I'ven already explained the Evolution theory several times on this forum, so if you are still at this point , you are hopeless
    WEll I'm not your girlfriend to keep following your posts on this forum

I only suggest you to keep having fun as the pseudotroll you are, what's wrong with this? If you are unable to ask sopmething at first but prefer to failtroll and whine, don't expect people to keep mocking you and not taking you too seriously

I really start to believe that you are, indeed, not a monkey but a nut.
    No one cares what you believe

Quite clear it goes against your beliefs to be so aggressive toward it,

mayeb you don't know that a theory like BigBang or Evolution (which you put on the same level with the conspiracy theories you probably love a lot)
    You got something wrong here didn't you? I've never said that

are scientific theories, and therefore supported by facts
    are unverified scientific theories supported by 0 facts and just commonly accepted based on some form of consensus

That's a good resume of what will be your answer if someone start to explain you, ebcause you never understand (you, nto someone else) from anybody (anybopdy, not just I), except, maybe, some nuts.
    Verbal masturbation from this user

If you are able to say so, you probably read a lot about Evolution theory and know how it works perfectly. From that, you absolutely don't need anyone to tell you how it works, but you could at the very least explain us why it's a dogma
    Of course it's a dogma. Accepted just based on "we ain't got anything better"

"As we already established", the come back! You establish things alone, and poorly, I have told you already. As for Evolution theory, jsut go back in middle school or go read my previous answers. You start to be scarying, you, because Polish education is defintiely not that awful.
    Feel free to copy paste your previous answers then, I'm not going to seartch anything. It's not my job ot prove your point

Leave a comment:

Working...
X