I'm a worm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a worm

I'm just a worm still tormented amidst a cocoon, a single worm catches up, this place is the beginning and not the end of the worm, this place is a factory for wings, this place is a turning point from a worm to be a butterfly flying all over the universe.

What are you smoking?

Comment

nothing, you?

Comment

Do you mean you are a caterpillar ? I never heard of a worm becoming a chrissalys….

Comment

Meh, these evolutionists. I'm a God's creature

Comment

Is there any thread that loserwhiney won't take the opportunity to copy and past preach here

Comment

Originally posted by Truth1995 View Post
              I'm just a worm still tormented amidst a cocoon, a single worm catches up, this place is the beginning and not the end of the worm, this place is a factory for wings, this place is a turning point from a worm to be a butterfly flying all over the universe.
              This would be better in the poetry forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewini
                Where is the need I am there.
                There is no need for you to constantly copy and paste izlumic preaching in every thread in this forum, you shame yourself and your pretend ghost allah

Comment

Originally posted by MrSchadenfreude View Post
                  Is there any thread that loserwhiney won't take the opportunity to copy and past preach here
                  He's in need of enough thawab from doing dawah to get his 72 Houris and thousands of little boys in Allah's afterlife brothel of Jannah.

It seems that he doesn't have the balls to go off and get killed in Jihad. Or perhaps he's afraid that, like the Islamic terrorist nutter in Australia recently, he'll get shot and killed by a policewoman and therefore will miss out on his free pass into Allah's afterlife brothel for himself and a few of his relatives

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                    Meh, these evolutionists. I'm a God's creature
                    so is he, the creation of allah who seems to be overdosing with something dangerous....

Comment

Working...
                    X