Jesus loves you...everyone else thinks you're a ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrSchadenfreude View Post

All that "devoted" arrogant law breaking asshat would of done is ruined a society happier without him and his religious nonsense. No one is blaming the tribe at all as their way of living is the most correct one hence they are not being held responsible in law for murder. Anyway the saying is God will provide, and he did, he provided the Sentilenese a second rate preacher but first class main course for dinner....if they are cannibals

No one is interested about their natural resources or they would have been taken by now, they are a protected tribe and will remain as such.
    Sorry I've just read the entire story, he's in between stupidity and adventurous spirit and his mission. Maybe more of his adventurous will.
    The natural resources I've been mentioned is not happening yet but it has already happened to other hostile tribes such as in Amazon and Andaman Islands (Jarawa people)

Comment

Originally posted by mala_feliz View Post

Sorry I've just read the entire story, he's in between stupidity and adventurous spirit and his mission. Maybe more of his adventurous will.
      The natural resources I've been mentioned is not happening yet but it has already happened to other hostile tribes such as in Amazon and Andaman Islands (Jarawa people)
      He was something for sure

I'm not sure what you mean about those other tribes, the Amazon rainforests have been reduced however the tribes still live there and the Jarawa people are still there virtually untouched and will remain there, the only problem they had was a road built in the 70s which meant they were curious of people, all that got them was catching measles like that other cock would have most likely given the Sentilenese. They are all protected tribes however in some cases where man is closer than before most likely their own curiosity will be the death of them.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreue View Post

He was something for sure

I'm not sure what you mean about those other tribes, the Amazon rainforests have been reduced however the tribes still live there and the Jarawa people are still there virtually untouched and will remain there, the only problem they had was a road built in the 70s which meant they were curious of people, all that got them was catching measles like that other cock would have most likely given the Sentilenese. They are all protected tribes however in some cases where man is closer than before most likely their own curiosity will be the death of them.
        True hehehe

I just read from that article that is correlating with my thought. I think they are just like those endangered species, time will tell :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mala_feliz View Post

True hehehe

I just read from that article that is correlating with my thought. I think they are just like those endangered species, time will tell :-)
          They may be looking for a kind volunteer to help get his body from the tribe if you are interested....and can run fast

Comment

Originally posted by Han1977 View Post
            Like I said, I doubt he has wisdom.
            He was a total moron actually. Bible Belt "education" says it all...

But based on his reality, you know the reality he had in his own mind. He was trying to do the right thing,
            He was after his ticket to heaven, seat with Jesus and all that crap. It automatically follows that he was doing it for his own deluded selfish reasons.

If you had taken a look through the link I'd posted, you would have seen gems such as pictures he had put up of himself and his "journal". It extends the notion that he was not only doing it for a chance of "saving souls" and a free pass to the halleluja land of heaven, but also to get his stupid mug liked all over Instagram and Facebook land.

The pics from instagram were pure attention-whoring at its ugliest. Generally other people are very much in the background and he shows his stupid mug as essentially the most important part of the whole thing - even more important than spectacular background scenery.

The journal he wrote almost read as satire - except he was completely serious. The big explorer for prosperity worrying about his "nice tan" - and that was just page 1!!!

Looking at it, the negative for this moron about dying like that would be the inability to instagram a pic of himself attention-whoring with Jesus present in the background....

despite knowing all the risk, he's still give it a go. Being halfwit and courageous, could happen at the same time.
            There's nothing courageous about someone who is completely brainwashed into a religion/cult doing something dangerous for an "afterlife reward" of getting an attention-whore's ultimate wet dream of God's undivided attention - especially when the one who is brainwashed in his inner self is an, ummmmm, attention-whore.

In this brainwashed moron's mind, it is actually a rational decision to put himself in danger like that. If what he had done had been successful - photos for instagram with his massive face overwhelming the neolithic tribe members. Now, dying like he did got him, at least in his brain while one or two neurons were still firing, his seat with Jesus and, almost as good, our attention to his attention-whoring pics after his death.
            Last edited by aussieinbg; 12-04-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

, well I don't take him too seriously, sorry I don't take a look at the links.

Anyway, I try to put myself in his shoe, or any suicide bomber's shoe and I don't think I could ever take such a decision, even with the promise of heaven, etc. For me personally, I think I have this dose of fear to death and probably would never ever manage to gather enough courage to cross the line.

Perhaps I shouldn't name it courage,.

ADD:: But don't you think it takes a lot more courage to proselytize an isolated dangerous tribe compare to proselytize bunch of atheists in an online forum, where the worst risk probably is just a bruised ego and nothing more?
              Last edited by Han1977; 12-05-2018, 04:08 AM.

Comment

, well I don't take him too seriously, sorry I don't take a look at the links.
                Anyway, I try to put myself in his shoe, or any suicide bomber's shoe and I don't think I could ever take such a decision, even with the promise of heaven, etc. For me personally, I think I have this dose of fear to death and probably would never ever manage to gather enough courage to cross the line.
                Perhaps I shouldn't name it courage,.
                Depends on the level of brainwashing. Once you truly believe in what a cult says, then the normal survival reflex no longer kicks in and you are fully expecting afterlife rewards.

ADD:: But don't you think it takes a lot more courage to proselytize an isolated dangerous tribe compare to proselytize bunch of atheists in an online forum, where the worst risk probably is just a bruised ego and nothing more?
                For those who are "true believers", Atheists are far more dangerous than an isolated dangerous tribe. The isolated tribe won't question their faith or the basis for it whereas Atheists will.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Depends on the level of brainwashing. Once you truly believe in what a cult says, then the normal survival reflex no longer kicks in and you are fully expecting afterlife rewards.
                  Maybe, but since I never experience anything close to that. I can't bring myself to imagine such extremity. And I think suicide bomber is on another level compared to this guy. This guy only risk himself, while suicide bomber not only had to bypass his survival instinct, they also ready to murder other people too.

I suppose that's another instinct you have to bypass. People are not easily kill other people.

For those who are "true believers", Atheists are far more dangerous than an isolated dangerous tribe. The isolated tribe won't question their faith or the basis for it whereas Atheists will.
                  Back to previous statement, for me physical death seems like a bigger threat than an attack on my faith. Physical death seems like closer to the id, while fear for faith, is something that was build upon that id.

Comment

Working...
                  X