Gods & the Supernatural

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post
    Doesn't suggest anything like your claims... Only that some areas of the brains are linked to beliefs more than God... which make this article a toilet paper as it's mostly clickbait.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Doesn't suggest anything like your claims... Only that some areas of the brains are linked to beliefs more than God... which make this article a toilet paper as it's mostly clickbait.
      You are quite correct and no of course it doesn't, which is why I asked for the link to be posted so we could see for ourselves they are an inherently dishonest lot these Canadian religious weirdos

Comment

To deny that there is something inherently spiritual about the human person is like saying the sky is not blue. Any true intellectual on here will immediately agree with me.

Comment

To deny that there is something inherently spiritual about the human person is like saying the sky is not blue. Any true intellectual on here will immediately agree with me.
          What you call spiritual is an inclination to believe, lel. Else, I know the usual "smart people agree with me because I'm smart and I know who's smart"... I will probably call it the "I'm unable to stand a different position than mine and I have an inferiority complex when it comes to my intelligence" syndrome someday.

Well, let's be fair and let you a chance : Where do you see that there is "something inherently spiritual about the human person" ? How does it works? How does it appears? How does it express itself? In what way?..

Comment

What you call spiritual is an inclination to believe, lel. Else, I know the usual "smart people agree with me because I'm smart and I know who's smart"... I will probably call it the "I'm unable to stand a different position than mine and I have an inferiority complex when it comes to my intelligence" syndrome someday.

Well, let's be fair and let you a chance : Where do you see that there is "something inherently spiritual about the human person" ? How does it works? How does it appears? How does it express itself? In what way?..

I see it everyday in the Christians around me at church at groups etc. But worldwide it is seen in the construction of mosques, temples, churches, synogauges. Is it seen in the countless acts of charity done by religious people because of the religious/spiritual motivation. It is seen in that all cultures on earth have a religion, There are no atheist cultures out there historically.

Ps. I have no inferiority complex, on the other hand I believe what I say to be true and biblical.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

You are quite correct and no of course it doesn't, which is why I asked for the link to be posted so we could see for ourselves they are an inherently dishonest lot these Canadian religious weirdos
              Look who's talking about dishonesty! The Chief Liar himself!

Comment

I see it everyday in the Christians around me at church at groups etc. But worldwide it is seen in the construction of mosques, temples, churches, synogauges. Is it seen in the countless acts of charity done by religious people because of the religious/spiritual motivation. It is seen in that all cultures on earth have a religion, There are no atheist cultures out there historically.

Ps. I have no inferiority complex, on the other hand I believe what I say to be true and biblical.
                Perdon my lack of accuracy : Where do you see that there is "something inherently spiritual about the human person" in the article you linked? Where is it written? Where is it written in the scientific paper?

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Look who's talking about dishonesty! The Chief
                  And don't you ever forget it

Other than that TDLCVI.....

Lol

Comment

And don't you ever forget it

Other than that TDLCVI.....

Lol
                    You’re obviously very troubled. You must have had terrible parents.

Comment

You’re obviously very troubled. You must have had terrible parents.

Hahahaha you have obvious mental problems, i'm not surprised your sisters won't speak to you TDLCVI, now you're even projecting your upbringing here you're just angry i'm better than you

Lol.

Comment

Hahahaha you have obvious mental problems, i'm not surprised your sisters won't speak to you TDLCVI, now you're even projecting your upbringing here you're just angry i'm better than you

Lol.
                        How many cats have you tortured for pleasure?

Comment

How many cats have you tortured for pleasure?

None TDLCVI, how often do you mentally abuse and or beat your poor long suffering wife for not doing exactly what you told her?

Lol.

Comment

None TDLCVI, how often do you mentally abuse and or beat your poor long suffering wife for not doing exactly what you told her?

Lol.
                            Effing liar. I know you torture cats. Do you hang them afterwards?

Comment

Effing liar. I know you torture cats. Do you hang them afterwards?

Ah, touched a nerve there then, we'll say no more about it for now, and cursing and lies made baby jesus cry

More of your own projections TDLCVI, you seem to know a lot about cat torture methods weirdo You are slowly unravelling here, you might want to watch how far you take this as I predict you will have a complete meltdown

Lol.

Comment

Ah, touched a nerve there then, we'll say no more about it for now, and cursing and lies made baby jesus cry

More of your own projections TDLCVI, you seem to know a lot about cat torture methods weirdo You are slowly unravelling here, you might want to watch how far you take this as I predict you will have a complete meltdown

Lol.
                                So, what was your childhood like? I’m sure your family - if you had one! - was one screwed up group of misfits. Stop hiding behind your computer. Show us a picture of your mummy and one of your dads (even it’s a police mug shot)...LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X