Gods & the Supernatural

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

So, what was your childhood like? I’m sure your family - if you had one! - was one screwed up group of misfits. Stop hiding behind your computer. Show us a picture of your mummy and one of your dads (even it’s a police mug shot)...LOL

I like it when you post drunk, we get to see the real side of you TDLCVI Having fantasies about me as a child and wanting to see pictures of my mom seems a bit weird even for you I can see why that girl nearly three times younger than you wouldn't let you see her private albums here though, you do get quite pushy

Does you wife have to hide from you when you're drunk because you get punchy?

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

I like it when you post drunk, we get to see the real side of you TDLCVI Having fantasies about me as a child and wanting to see pictures of my mom seems a bit weird even for you I can see why that girl nearly three times younger than you wouldn't let you see her private albums here though, you do get quite pushy

Does you wife have to hide from you when you're drunk because you get punchy?

Lol.
      I’m not drunk, Flunkie. Haven’t even had a drink. You still haven’t answered my questions about yourself and your family. I know you’re from a terrible family background and I know you must have suffered a lot to become the wretch you are today. Stop hiding behind your computer. Show us your face.

Comment

I’m not drunk, Flunkie. Haven’t even had a drink. You still haven’t answered my questions about yourself and your family. I know you’re from a terrible family background and I know you must have suffered a lot to become the wretch you are today. Stop hiding behind your computer. Show us your face.

There is protesting too much if i've ever seen it

Oooooooo here is the acute controlling personality disorder from you on full display You are not the boss of me or anyone here, you don't get to call the shots.

Is you wife ok? I've just googled domestic abuse in Canada and it seems rife

Comment

There is protesting too much if i've ever seen it

Oooooooo here is the acute controlling personality disorder from you on full display You are not the boss of me or anyone here, you don't get to call the shots.

Is you wife ok? I've just googled domestic abuse in Canada and it seems rife

“Acute controlling personality disorder”...LOL. How can I control someone half way around the world?!

You’re an even bigger dope than whoever put that into your head.

Comment

“Acute controlling personality disorder”...LOL. How can I control someone half way around the world?!

You’re an even bigger dope than whoever put that into your head.

You can't sucks to be you TDLCVI

Lol.

Comment

You can't sucks to be you TDLCVI

Lol.
              So, how’s the drug trafficking business going? I heard that you’re quite well off. Do you use the stuff yourself ? Successful traffickers don’t. Have you ever done time?

Comment

So, how’s the drug trafficking business going? I heard that you’re quite well off. Do you use the stuff yourself ? Successful traffickers don’t. Have you ever done time?

The answers to all your questions are yes

Has you wife forgiven you for that incident outside that school when you got arrested?, did she believe you were only scratching

Comment

What’s going on? You haven’t answered. I’m getting worried. Is one of your pushers making trouble?

Comment

The answers to all your questions are yes

Has you wife forgiven you for that incident outside that school when you got arrested?, did she believe you were only scratching

Oh, I’m happy. You answered. I was worried that you were in trouble...or had decided to end your life without saying goodbye.

Comment

What’s going on? You haven’t answered. I’m getting worried. Is one of your pushers making trouble?
                      They do say constant furious masturbation makes your eyesight go

Lol.

Comment

Oh, I’m happy. You answered. I was worried that you were in trouble...or had decided to end your life without saying goodbye.

Your wife would know before you did, i've been seeing her behind your back that is how I know about how punchy you get with her when you're drunk

Lol

Comment

They do say constant furious masturbation makes your eyesight go

Lol.
                          I take ocular vitamins to prevent that. How often do you jerk off? Are you worried about your eyesight?

Comment

I take ocular vitamins to prevent that. How often do you jerk off? Are you worried about your eyesight?

Didn't you use that exact phrase outside that school when you got arrested?

Lol

Comment

Heheheeh, yes, goooo Roger, lecture us all on what a good behaviour is ahahahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                                Heheheeh, yes, goooo Roger, lecture us all on what a good behaviour is ahahahahaha...

Roger has a better moral compass than most of you atheist nutjobs keyboard warriors.

Comment

Working...
                                X