Real Islam vs cute Islam and as an Ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Islam vs cute Islam and as an Ex

A lot of Muslims when ISIS or any terrorists commit a crime, they go out with a banner written on " those who have done that savage deeds don't represent Islam " but what they don't know is they are the ones who really don't represent real Islam because they have never read their religion well or understood it well, they only inherited their beliefs by ancestors...and most of them applies to them the proverb that says " a woman told me that a woman told her ", ...they only know about the cutest things about it... only about what they have been taught at school or media or Mosque ( Lmsid ) such things like ( pillars of Islam ) which all muslims know about it....

An example : I'll share the most verse you could hear from Muslims to show you that Islam is really tolerant with the other believers ( Christians - Jewish....) and you're free to choose or worship whatever you want...

Here we go :

( ??? ????? ??? ???? = to you be your way, and to me mine ) way here means religion... the verse sounds like a tolerant verse as most of Muslims know... and most of them show you up this verse to tell you about the tolerance of Islam, but what they don't know is that there's something called abrogation, Naskh in arabic. I'm sure that most of muslims never heard of it before...

(
    Jurisprudence, Fiqh in arabic language ) and i know this well...check this link to get the idea...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)

One of the verses of the abrogation called sword verse that many muslims don't understand it in the first place or have never read it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Verse

So the main point is that most of those cutest verses or hadith had been replaced by other provisions which command ( order ) to kill non-muslims wherever you find them...Real Muslims like ISIS or any one follows the real instructions of Ahl Sunna wal Jamaa know well that, not like cute muslims...

conclusion

As an ex Muslim, I say there's nothing ISIS or any fucking terrorists have done nowadays, hadn't been done by Muhammed himself and his friends ( Sahabbah ) in the past....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgGknqnBnAA

This video that i shared its link woke me up from this nightmare, flames of doubting had been started with it...as a books lover, i allocated time for reading Islam well to the moment i got freed from that fascist ideology, Finally and i have been saved from this Ideology the one that not allow you to think like a human being who has a beautiful mind ( logic ) and heart...

Originally posted by Keine-namen View Post
    [SIZE=16px]A lot of Muslims when ISIS or any terrorists commit a crime, they go out with a banner written on " those who have done that savage deeds don't represent Islam " but what they don't know is they are the ones who really don't represent real Islam because they have never read their religion well or understood it well, they only inherited their beliefs by ancestors...and most of them applies to them the proverb that says " a woman told me that a woman told her ", ...they only know about the cutest things about it... only about what they have been taught at school or media or Mosque ( Lmsid ) such things like ( pillars of Islam ) which all muslims know about it....
    Yes, this is my impression from the outside too. The last Muslim I was talking to in private message did not know for example that the wife actually needs the husbands permission to leave the house. At first he said I'm wrong. Then I showed him the Quran verse (33:32-33) and the according fatwa from Al Alzhar. He then researched it on himself and noticed I'm right. Then he tried to play it down "oh it is not like asking for permission it is just telling your husband where you go. Thats normal." ....ignoring that this kind of "asking" is only applied to the wife and not to the husband in Islam . And also ignoring that in religious countries like SaudiArabia and Iran this permission is necessary even in a written form.

I think there is nothing wrong with being a "cute Muslim", it would be really bad if all countries would be like SaudiArabia, Iran or Pakistan and apply Islam almost 100%.
    But it really would move things forward when the "cute Muslims" would acknowledge the full reality and then decide consciously to ignore and outlaw the parts which are violent and don't fit to the reality in our societies today.

Comment

Originally posted by Keine-namen View Post
      This guy was Muslim for 16 years. I remember his dawah videos before he left Islam (they are still to find online as well).
      Last edited by Suna123; 12-27-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I think only escalation of violence is a effective solution to deal with Islam believers. Few individuals who get out or those who see the world without dogmatic blinkers of islam, will at the end change nothing.
        The more muslims are living in a western societies the more is a direct confrontational unavoidable. Dominance through violence and fear is a part of islamic culture and societies. Every attempt to reform islam will lead to extremism and violent reactions. Every option in all possible scenarios with islamic minorities lead to situation of being the oppressor or the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

This guy was Muslim for 16 years. I remember his dawah videos before he left Islam (they are still to find online as well).
          Yes. you're quite right

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
            I think only escalation of violence is a effective solution to deal with Islam believers. Few individuals who get out or those who see the world without dogmatic blinkers of islam, will at the end change nothing.
            The more muslims are living in a western societies the more is a direct confrontational unavoidable. Dominance through violence and fear is a part of islamic culture and societies. Every attempt to reform islam will lead to extremism and violent reactions. Every option in all possible scenarios with islamic minorities lead to situation of being the oppressor or the victim.
            I agree with ya body...

Comment

I certainly don't hate Muslims, but to claim that Islam is a peaceful religion is a sick joke.

It's not just Islam though, although I understand where there is such a focus on Islam in today's day and age. I feel the same way about Christianity and Judaism. But, just with Muslims, I don't feel that Christians and Jews are innately bad people. I do wish that people would wake up and see the reality, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Positude View Post
                I certainly don't hate Muslims, but to claim that Islam is a peaceful religion is a sick joke.

It's not just Islam though, although I understand where there is such a focus on Islam in today's day and age. I feel the same way about Christianity and Judaism. But, just with Muslims, I don't feel that Christians and Jews are innately bad people. I do wish that people would wake up and see the reality, though.
                the same here, include those people that I call them cute Muslims there's is my family, my closest friends...but they are ignorant unfortunately, they have no idea about the real Islam...
                in meantime, Islam is more dangerous ideology in the world a compared to Christianity or Judaism and and.... because Muhammad's instructions command to spread it in the entire world with all ways, good ways or violent ways...

Comment

Years ago I also believed Islam was a nice and beautiful religion...I was impressed by Muslim places I went to then, I loved listening to Ezan, I loved observing mosques and visiting them if I were allowed in, like in Turkey for example. It was the exterior I was amazed with...I also used to buy all sad stories of Palestinian martyrs and all notorious islamofascists of interpals were my best buddies...Then one day I saw one of them write such words on interpals 'a raped woman can be forgiven by Allah'...I thought wow, he doesn't even consider a raped woman to be a victim but takes her as someone who needs to be...forgiven...Another wake up call was given to me by another Turkish user here who sent me a Quran with all instructions how to take it, what to do before... I thought I wasn't a Muslim but was addressed as if I were their 'sister' as my posts were always pro Islamic and pro Palestinian...Luckily, I've never lost my critical thinking and one day I saw I was just a useful idiot in the hands of religious fanatics and refused to fulfill that role any more, the reactions of the most fanatical Muslims as my online friends was sulking and playing offended by my change of attitude because I really saw what refugees did in Europe, how they acted, how they hated, I saw hateful posts of my ex friends and was like 'how I could be so blind?' I started observing things and saw that my ex friends defended all religious fanatics in the world whining about bad West, Israel but they refused to admit that Palestinians use their own people as human shields and that West is being always used as a scapegoat in Muslim conflicts, even if West has its own guilt in such conflicts. Now the position of someone fanatical makes me laugh... Also, I felt huge disrespect towards non Muslim women in one of my Turkish ex friend's messages, where he took such women as 'whores' creating I dare say fake stories of easily picking them up. Wake up calls to me came from fanatics themselves, thank you guys for opening my eyes

I still love Islamic cultures but I do not think Islam is an innocent religion, in fact it is a violent cult like almost all religions created by humans. I think the best way to learn about what Islam is like is from ex Muslims and from the people who have lived in a Muslim country for long. I can visit a mosque - the last one I visited was in Oman which was huge and magnificent but I take them as nice buildings, nothing else. My ex penfriend here always reproaches me for my traveling choices as if someone who sees what Islam is really like cannot visit any Islamic place but that same person is a huge hypocrite as he has been to the Western places yet hates West. I do not hate East, I just think Muslims are very controlled people - they are made to believe in Islam and follow its dogmas which makes Muslims the biggest victims of Islam. I've met lots of friendly Muslims and I admire ex Muslims like the OP who knowing that they will be persecuted if they refuse Islam publicly, they may even get death threads as death is meant for apostates, criticize this violent cult and give us true knowledge about it. Thank you, OP.

Comment

Working...
                  X