Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What many Muslims don't know about the holy Quran...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

    You shouldn't of bothered, I only read a few sentences of it and knew it was retarded trash so no wonder you copy and paste which is retarded trash too but still
    You are a good example of people who don't know the good of religion.

    One of my friend was schizophrenic. I asked to his friend how he became schizophrenic? He said that he fell in love a girl at the first class of university. He loved her but don't say her anything. Till to the last class. Than he become schizophrenic. Thoughts thoughts thoughts... speaking inner etc .

    If he apply Islam and if she apply Islam . It will be an easy. She maybe loved to see a man like a dog behind herself. So she could say to her friends that he loves me but I don't love him and also I don't care him. It is ignorance of himself to make himself like a dog behind her. Did Allah created just Her? In the world?

    I saw yesterday two men was backbiting a man. They said that the man had three house. But he still use bus and he is still look for eating food from other colleagues. Damn. What? You have money but you are begger. Idiot. Islam says you are a guest on this world. Ok make a good life for yourself but share your goods with poor people. I want to ask you a question. Would we have any poor people if people apply the rules of Zakat in the World? Only e few people's money are much more from many countries incomes .

    Allah did it !. Really? No , you Did it. He sent books he sent prophets but you said I just read some of them and they are retarded trash...

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Lewini View Post

      TLDR blah, blah.......

      What was Muslims guilty? It is ignorance. They don't know religions. They acted as for their desires not Qur'an. They loved power not humans. England came and gave money goldens etc they killed each other ...

      ...blah ....

      You have basically admitted that Islamic societies aren't in accordance with Quran so (true islam). Also true islam has never been tried.
      This is literally the same behavior of every failed ideology.
      Socialism has never been tried, because Warsaw pact states weren't true socialist.... Fascism has never been tried because Hitler and Mussolini were just mass murders.... etc.
      In fact every ideology/religion creates a society with fundamental behavior it has planted into subconscious of its population. So did it Islam.
      Do you really thinking that if you will plant seeds of poisonous weed on another better and more fertile soil then it has been planted several times before, the poisonous weed turns into wonderful roses?
      No, it will grow only stronger and develops more poison because more fertile soil gives it more nutrients. This will happen in case the evil root of Islam should sprout in Europe and North America. White societies with their technology, engineering and resources will devour the rest of the world in no time, with the intolerance, tendency to domination and war of Islam. Hence I would think twice what do I wish as Muslim, because the end result could be not so pleasant for your people as you might think.
      You will be never our brothers with satanic Islam it will be just more painful for you.
      Last edited by Hades91x; 03-06-2019, 02:00 PM.

      Comment


      • #93
        Here's one of the worst Ayats that Muslims probably don't know about:


        This is what Allah says… ‘Now go and strike the Infidel and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.Surah 27:63

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
          Here's one of the worst Ayats that Muslims probably don't know about:
          I advise you people who read this lie to read the surah 27:63.

          Aussie don't lie. You can say that you hated from Islam. You don't like Islam but lie is terrible. You need religion because religion orders to say the truth.

          I tried to build a building here and it needs six months. You are destroyer so you can destroy a building with just a lie. But Allah has a light which could not be damped with blowing your mouth.

          I see that you are trying to make me silence here. Because I said that I am tired

          That was your attempt.

          Comment


          • #95
            Muslim don't know this so called ayat because Qur'an doesnt have a verse like this...

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
              Here's one of the worst Ayats that Muslims probably don't know about:
              That's not so correct because its Mohammed's bible citation, he saw bible as inspiration to his work.
              Hence it could be questionable as true verse used in Islam because of its source.

              But this here is Quaran in its most """glorious""" shape.
              https://quran.com/2/191


              Comment


              • #97
                This is the true face of Allah.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Lewini View Post
                  You are a good example of people who don't know the good of religion.


                  And you are the perfect example of people that think preaching izlum in the forums here will somehow promote your beliefs when in fact all you have managed to do is fit the exact stereotype of a pious religious hypocrite and make your religion look like crap and no good at all


                  Originally posted by Lewini View Post
                  Allah did it !. Really? No , you Did it. He sent books he sent prophets but you said I just read some of them and they are retarded trash...
                  Agreed, all the books and prophets your pretend sky wizard sent are indeed retarded trash


                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                    You have basically admitted that Islamic societies aren't in accordance with Quran so (true islam). Also true islam has never been tried.
                    This is literally the same behavior of every failed ideology.
                    Socialism has never been tried, because Warsaw pact states weren't true socialist.... Fascism has never been tried because Hitler and Mussolini were just mass murders.... etc.
                    In fact every ideology/religion creates a society with fundamental behavior it has planted into subconscious of its population. So did it Islam.
                    very true
                    Suppression, violence and stagnation is always the consequence of failed ideologies after an initial flourishing.

                    The first flourishing of Islam took place as long as there were conquests of rich areas and a major part of citizens have been still non-Muslims.
                    When the conquests stopped, no economy could be robbed anymore of wealth and knowledge. It ended all in stagnation.

                    Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                    Do you really thinking that if you will plant seeds of poisonous weed on another better and more fertile soil then it has been planted several times before, the poisonous weed turns into wonderful roses?
                    No, it will grow only stronger and develops more poison because more fertile soil gives it more nutrients.
                    yep. Fortunately the soil does not look very fertile in the West. But where the seed hits the ground it ends often like with this guy:
                    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Vogel

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lewini View Post
                      humans don't like hardships. We like easy things. We don't like borders. First human and prophet told his children god's orders. Some of them obeyed it some of them not. God gave the rules the orders for us. For our comfort, for our happiness.
                      Humans who like it easy are lazy.
                      Laziness is punished by nature very quickly.
                      Nature gives the rules - logical rules. When you violate them you and your society will be punished with misery and extinction.

                      When you are lazy you won't earn much.
                      When you can't share in good times, nobody will share with you in bad times.
                      When you don't have a stable family, don't make babies - survival is harsh otherwise.
                      etc.pp.


                      Comment


                      • Lewini ::Humans don't like hardship " Correct,but if they want to eat they work,if they want more than food they work harder and smarter..
                        " We don't like borders " We like the borders that WE make...

                        Adam was not a prophet Aaaand this bit is only applicable to people who believe in the god of Adam...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                          .....

                          yep. Fortunately the soil does not look very fertile in the West. But where the seed hits the ground it ends often like with this guy:
                          https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Vogel
                          as far as elites and their dogs politicians don't see in Islam a good control tool you might be right.
                          However people on power will do everything to keep their right to rule over others. Islam or anti-Islam is just an option for them.
                          Look as example how many human rights have been already violated in name of fight against islamic terror. The "glaesserne Buerger" [glass-like citizen] with limited human rights and limited personal private sphere is already reality in western Europe, because elites used islam as a tool. I think there is still development potential from 'their' perspective with more terror attacks which are unavoidable, till every western democracy turns into a totalitarian society.

                          Hunting the devil is in similar way usable than to worship him. The best way is to keep the fiend far away, but this is counter productive for few ones who want keep wages in low wage sector so low as possible.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                            yep. Fortunately the soil does not look very fertile in the West. But where the seed hits the ground it ends often like with this guy:
                            https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Vogel
                            The least surprising part of Pierre Vogel's biography is that earlier on he had been a boxer. From what I've been observing, I would qualitatively say that an order or so magnitude higher numbers of converts to Islam have suffered cumulative trauma to the brain due to sporting activity such as boxing or continual heading of the ball in football or as a result of things like being hit with blast waves when serving in the military. Similarly, an order or so magnitude higher numbers of Islamic practitioners of 5 times a day salat display all the weirdness that punch-drunk boxers display - such as an inability to control sexual urges, almost irrational outbursts of anger and so on.

                            As related to the topic - the question must be raised as to how Muslims can somehow believe the multitude of contradictions that exist in the Quran. It's quite obvious why some go through the motions of cognitive dissonance with the Quran. Many are either afraid to leave behind the notions of a skydaddy and others suffer societal pressures to "believe".

                            On the other hand, you tend to see very different behaviour in terms of Quran interpretation and so on from "true believers". The complete hypocrisy and amorality of the whole thing doesn't seem to trouble their damaged brains too much.

                            I think that 5 times a day salat and resultant braindamage is very key to this. If you want to search for "radicalisation" among Muslims, then I suspect that brain scans are absolutely vital for this.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                              The least surprising part of Pierre Vogel's biography is that earlier on he had been a boxer. From what I've been observing, I would qualitatively say that an order or so magnitude higher numbers of converts to Islam have suffered cumulative trauma to the brain due to sporting activity such as boxing or continual heading of the ball in football or as a result of things like being hit with blast waves when serving in the military. Similarly, an order or so magnitude higher numbers of Islamic practitioners of 5 times a day salat display all the weirdness that punch-drunk boxers display - such as an inability to control sexual urges, almost irrational outbursts of anger and so on.

                              As related to the topic - the question must be raised as to how Muslims can somehow believe the multitude of contradictions that exist in the Quran. It's quite obvious why some go through the motions of cognitive dissonance with the Quran. Many are either afraid to leave behind the notions of a skydaddy and others suffer societal pressures to "believe".

                              On the other hand, you tend to see very different behaviour in terms of Quran interpretation and so on from "true believers". The complete hypocrisy and amorality of the whole thing doesn't seem to trouble their damaged brains too much.

                              I think that 5 times a day salat and resultant braindamage is very key to this. If you want to search for "radicalisation" among Muslims, then I suspect that brain scans are absolutely vital for this.
                              Dead brain cells remain dead, the only way is reprogramming.
                              By the way somehow remembers me the violent-obsessive behavior of Muslims in matter of defending their faith and telling lies with behavior of long term level 4 alcoholics with severe brain damage caused through years of alcohol intoxication.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

                                Dead brain cells remain dead, the only way is reprogramming.
                                By the way somehow remembers me the violent-obsessive behavior of Muslims in matter of defending their faith and telling lies with behavior of long term level 4 alcoholics with severe brain damage caused through years of alcohol intoxication.
                                Alcoholics also suffer front temporal lobe damage to the brain and show pretty much the same symptoms as 'true believing" Muslims complete with their headbanging-earnt zabibas:

                                https://www.mindmate-app.com/blog/ag...m-and-dementia

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X