Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What many Muslims don't know about the holy Quran...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
    In fact every ideology/religion creates a society with fundamental behavior it has planted into subconscious of its population. So did it Islam.
    ...and in the consequence Islamic societies look as they look like.

What is subconsciously planted into a population by Islam?

Comment

• https://youtu.be/EhavwowJ-p4

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewini View Post
        So what? People singing stuff in Arabic that they don't understand. Perhaps if they understood how evil the Quran is, then perhaps they would be ashamed to be singing that shit.

Here's an example of a Quran verse which demonstrates the very evil of Islam:

O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him). Quran 9:122-123
        Yes, folks - that is why even when Islamists are not out suicide bombing and dying in jihad they are doing other things. "find harshness in you" can constitute a religious Muslim not paying rent to a kafir landlord, cheating you out of money in a shop or some sort of harassment in general - right up to rape and assault or even murder. Selling drugs to kafir also falls under this context.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
          Here's an example of a Quran verse which demonstrates the very evil of Islam:
          Yes, folks - that is why even when Islamists are not out suicide bombing and dying in jihad they are doing other things. "find harshness in you" can constitute a religious Muslim not paying rent to a kafir landlord, cheating you out of money in a shop or some sort of harassment in general - right up to rape and assault or even murder. Selling drugs to kafir also falls under this context.
          I know that I cannot change your opinions about islam but I should give you an answer because of other needings.
          Know that quran verses came in 23 years. The verses came to Prophet pbuh after or before events. for example a verse came after a slander. a verse came to prophet about Daily life. so a muslim must know that, the verse cam but:
          when?
          why? and the other questions. If you thimk these questions together, you have to read a tafsir. there are two translating method of quran. one is Word by Word. the other one is gives verse and after this verse, he explains why Allah sent this verse and after which event…
          ıf I come to verse you shared, you have to read a tafsir...so...the first verse of quran is: READ.
          if you divide a verse you will see that you will have two meanings.

kill him/ if they kills innocents.

first:kill him. you look just this part….and you don't know the history and happenings behind this verse...

https://discover-the-truth.com/2014/...e-near-to-you/

https://prophetrejectors.wordpress.c...-all-the-time/

you have to know the circustamces.

much of the countries have killing laws. so ask yourself why america kills killers etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post
            Lewini ::Humans don't like hardship " Correct,but if they want to eat they work,if they want more than food they work harder and smarter..
            " We don't like borders " We like the borders that WE make...

this is a fish parasite.it also work harder and smarter. commensalism is better than parasitism. islam gives a love to every creatures so you think: helping people. not disturbing the others.

Fasting is a good example. when you fasting you understand hungry people better and you will help poors etc. and zakat. zakat is giving some of your Money: at least 1/40...

Comment

I know that I cannot change your opinions about islam but I should give you an answer because of other needings.
              Know that quran verses came in 23 years. The verses came to Prophet pbuh after or before events. for example a verse came after a slander. a verse came to prophet about Daily life. so a muslim must know that, the verse cam but:
              when?
              why? and the other questions. If you thimk these questions together, you have to read a tafsir. there are two translating method of quran. one is Word by Word. the other one is gives verse and after this verse, he explains why Allah sent this verse and after which event…
              ıf I come to verse you shared, you have to read a tafsir...so...the first verse of quran is: READ.

first:kill him. you look just this part….and you don't know the history and happenings behind this verse...

https://discover-the-truth.com/2014/...e-near-to-you/

https://prophetrejectors.wordpress.c...-all-the-time/

you have to know the circustamces.
              The circumstances were that Muhammad was becoming more psycho criminal controlling - more into looting caravans and more into mass murder.

Originally posted by Lewini View Post
              much of the countries have killing laws. so ask yourself why america kills killers etc.
              Irrelevant whether US has laws to execute murderers or not - we're talking about Islam here.

Comment

when?

a book perfectly written by God, but the book is not understandable without human information from history (in addition to the language problems). Humans fail regularly.
                God could have written the book so that it is easy to understand for all humans at all times....as the book actually claims itself.

It seems to be a book about Mohammads life and not a general valid book about human society.

33:53
                O Ye who believe! Enter not the dwellings of the Prophet for a meal without waiting for the proper time, unless permission be granted you. But if ye are invited, enter, and, when your meal is ended, then disperse. Linger not for conversation. Lo! that would cause annoyance to the Prophet, and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go); but Allah is not shy of the truth. And when ye ask of them (the wives of the Prophet) anything, ask it of them from behind a curtain. That is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not for you to cause annoyance to the messenger of Allah, nor that ye should ever marry his wives after him. Lo! that in Allah's sight would be an enormity.
                https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/33/53/default.htm

...this verse is important for Mohammed himself during his lifetime.

Comment

• Muhammad and his relatives were Islam's ultimate parasites:

8:40"If people are obstinate, and refuse to surrender, know that Allah is your Supporter. And know that one fifth of all the booty you take belongs to Allah, and to the Messenger, and for the near relatives (of the Messenger)."
                  Really, they were parasites of parasites - a case of parasites of humanity feeding in turn the ultimate parasites which were Muhammad and his family:

4:94"Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in Allah's Cause, investigate carefully, and say not to anyone who greets you: 'You are not a believer!' Coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil him). With Allah are plenteous spoils and booty."

8:1 "They ask you about the benefits of capturing the spoils of war. Tell them: 'The benefits belong to Allah and to His Messenger.' So fulfill your duty to Allah and the Prophet."

8:1"They question you about (windfalls taken as) spoils of war. Say: 'Booty is at the disposal of Allah and the Messenger; they belong to Us and are for Our benefit. So fear Allah, and adjust your way of thinking in this matter. Obey Allah and His Messenger.'"
                  Fasting is a good example. when you fasting you understand hungry people better and you will help poors etc.
                  Bullshit - a poor person does not have the choice of eating just because it is Ramadan or not whereas a rich person does.

So, if it were the case of Ramadan fasting "teaching Muslims what it is like to be poor" then how come the poor are not exempt from fasting during Ramadan?

and zakat. zakat is giving some of your Money: at least 1/40...
                  "Zakat" is "charity" to other Muslims and merely demonstrates the cultist intent of Islam. Furthermore, zakat can also be used for funding Jihad, suicide bombers and so on - all within the Islamic definition of "charity".

Comment

• Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

a book perfectly written by God, but the book is not understandable without human information from history (in addition to the language problems). Humans fail regularly.
                    God could have written the book so that it is easy to understand for all humans at all times....as the book actually claims itself.

It seems to be a book about Mohammads life and not a general valid book about human society.

33:53
                    O Ye who believe! Enter not the dwellings of the Prophet for a meal without waiting for the proper time, unless permission be granted you. But if ye are invited, enter, and, when your meal is ended, then disperse. Linger not for conversation. Lo! that would cause annoyance to the Prophet, and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go); but Allah is not shy of the truth. And when ye ask of them (the wives of the Prophet) anything, ask it of them from behind a curtain. That is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not for you to cause annoyance to the messenger of Allah, nor that ye should ever marry his wives after him. Lo! that in Allah's sight would be an enormity.
                    https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/33/53/default.htm

...this verse is important for Mohammed himself during his lifetime.
                    Suna;

You have job and you work. For your job, you learn most of knowledge for your job. you learn medicines, you learn new brand medicines,
                    Lots of people learn foreign languages for having a job. as an example I learned English to have my job.
                    you go to high school you go to universty. why? for having a job and having a good life, ist it Suna?

Your arguments are related to this life and after this life, so we can mention another life( after death).

it is logical to learn knowledge behind the verses . the history behind them. so reading for example four volumes of tafsir is not logical to you? especially we muslims read them for understanding the knowledge both this life and eternal life.

is it logical to you readindg and learning lots of knowledge for this life
                    but

not reading foru volumes booklet for an ETERNAL life?

I read risale-i Nur twice. risale-i nur is a tafsir. so I could understand İslam better. first verse of quran is READ....Be Muslim Suna. when I write these I remember a passage from risale-i nur. a man came to said nursi and said him: PRAYİNG FİVE TİMES İS GOOD BUT İT İS TOO MUCH...
                    it will be a good example for you. please read:

One time, a man great in age, physique, and rank said to me: “The prayers are fine, but to perform them every single day five times is excessive. Since they never end, it becomes wearying.”

O my wretched soul! Is your life eternal, I wonder? Have you any incontrovertible document showing that you will live to next year, or even to tomorrow? What causes you boredom is that you fancy you shall live for ever. You complain as though you will remain in this world to enjoy yourself for ever. If you had understood that your life is brief and that it is departing fruitlessly, it surely would not cause you boredom, but excite a real eagerness and agreeable pleasure to spend one hour out of the twenty-four on a fine, agreeable, easy, and merciful act of service which is a means of gaining the true happiness of eternal life.

O my stomach-worshipping soul! Every day you eat bread, drink water, and breathe air; do they cause you boredom? They do not, because since the need is repeated, it is not boredom that they cause, but pleasure. In which case, the five daily prayers should not cause you boredom, for they attract the needs of your companions in the house of my body, the sustenance of my heart, the water of life of my spirit, and the air of my subtle faculties. Yes, it is by knocking through supplication on the door of One All-Compassionate and Munificent that sustenance and strength may be obtained for a heart afflicted with infinite griefs and sorrows and captivated by infinite pleasures and hopes. And it is by turning towards the spring of mercy of an Eternal Beloved through the five daily prayers that the water of life may be imbibed by a spirit connected with most beings, which swiftly depart from this transitory world crying out at separation. And being most needy for air in the sorrowful, crushing, distressing, transient, dark, and suffocating conditions of this world, it is only through the window of the prayers that a conscious inner sense and luminous subtle faculty can breathe, which by its nature desires eternal life and was created for eternity and is a mirror of the Pre-Eternal and Post-Eternal One and is infinitely delicate and subtle.

21. Word by Said Nursi

Comment

it is logical to learn knowledge behind the verses . the history behind them. so reading for example four volumes of tafsir is not logical to you? especially we muslims read them for understanding the knowledge both this life and eternal life.
                      It absolutely is illogical to need historical backgrounds to understand the Quran, because this means many different interpretations to one and the same allegedly holy and perfect book will be the consequence. Fighting over the "right" interpretation is another consequence.

PRAYİNG FİVE TİMES İS GOOD BUT İT İS TOO MUCH...

Is your life eternal, I wonder? Have you any incontrovertible document showing that you will live to next year, or even to tomorrow?
                      What causes you boredom is that you fancy you shall live for ever. You complain as though you will remain in this world to enjoy yourself for ever. If you had understood that your life is brief and that it is departing fruitlessly, it surely would not cause you boredom, but excite a real eagerness and agreeable pleasure to spend one hour out of the twenty-four on a fine, agreeable, easy, and merciful act of service which is a means of gaining the true happiness of eternal life.

the opposite. I know my life is short and afterwards comes nothing. Wasting the time I have with praying 5times a day with repetitive boredom is throwing away the godlike gift I got - time.

And praying 5times a day costs Muslims more than one hour a day especially when they don't skip the washing or even go to mosque. Interrupting the task you are doing, permanently keeping care not to miss a certain time for prayer also let you lose time in addition.

And even only one hour per day means a big difference already. One hour a day and you can speak a foreign language in about 3-5 years. You can invest the time in your children, your friends or your society also. You can read one book of average size (about 300 pages) per week by investing one hour a day.
                      This means about 50 books per year!
                      And you wonder why non-Muslims read more than Muslims do.

Comment

...and in the consequence Islamic societies look as they look like.

What is subconsciously planted into a population by Islam?

Deception and deterrence

Comment

• Here's a typical "nice" Muslim and her knowledge of what is actually in Islam:

This is surprisingly common for Muslims who seem like normal people and are not into the "radical Islam" thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                            Here's a typical "nice" Muslim and her knowledge of what is actually in Islam:

This is surprisingly common for Muslims who seem like normal people and are not into the "radical Islam" thing.

Milo's last sentence: I think I'd let you stay because I don't think you qualify as Muslim
                            Progressive islam is a meme of few deluded fucks living in western societies but progressive Islam doesn't exist under islamic majority.
                            This woman has been in the same kind deluded like people who moved for living in Islamic State, especially those who really believed in the (self)-deception of peaceful Islam. Such dumbfucks are the cancer of western societies.

Comment

It absolutely is illogical to need historical backgrounds to understand the Quran, because this means many different interpretations to one and the same allegedly holy and perfect book will be the consequence. Fighting over the "right" interpretation is another consequence.

the opposite. I know my life is short and afterwards comes nothing. Wasting the time I have with praying 5times a day with repetitive boredom is throwing away the godlike gift I got - time.

And praying 5times a day costs Muslims more than one hour a day especially when they don't skip the washing or even go to mosque. Interrupting the task you are doing, permanently keeping care not to miss a certain time for prayer also let you lose time in addition.

And even only one hour per day means a big difference already. One hour a day and you can speak a foreign language in about 3-5 years. You can invest the time in your children, your friends or your society also. You can read one book of average size (about 300 pages) per week by investing one hour a day.
                              This means about 50 books per year!
                              And you wonder why non-Muslims read more than Muslims do.
                              Interesting viewpoint. I take it you're an atheist. You already believe half of the saying Muslims believe

Comment

• Originally posted by moohamid1942 View Post
                                Interesting viewpoint. I take it you're an atheist. You already believe half of the saying Muslims believe
                                What saying Muslims believe?
                                You already believe half of the saying non-Muslims believe.
                                Last edited by Suna123; 03-11-2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X