Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What many Muslims don't know about the holy Quran...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What many Muslims don't know about the holy Quran...

If you asked any muslim in the world, does the Quran distort or no ? ? the answer totally would be : " No and would never, Allah saves it " but what Muslims don't know is that the Quran is distorted too. Muslims are really sure about the distortion of the other holy books...and they even do avoid to think about the possibility of that could be happened...unfortunately minds were chained because of such ideologies...
    What many people don't know about Quran is that there are many versions of Quran...Today i'm going to talk only about two versions that are well-known and the Islamic world...especially ( The Arabian Peninsula - North Africa ) these two versions are : warsh ' an Naafi ' and Hafs ' an Assim ' .
    Note : Arabic speakers who would understand that well, because they would get this well. but who are none-arabic speakers it would be hard for them to get it well, but they could text me later and it would be my pleasure to make it more clear to them as much as i can. because my english is not good enough.
    Most of those who know about these two versions, they only know or hear about the slight differences in these versions, and they think and say that differences don't change the meaning at all...
    Unfortunetely that's not true at all. What still makes me feel sorry for Muslims is that most of them don't read the quran or any religious books to get to know about their religion well. they just use the irish proverb if i still remember " A woman told me that a woman told her " lol....most of muslims if you ask them about an information where it came from, the anwser would be ( they say...)....
    So even if they do read, they read with a sacred way, with their emotions not with critical mind at all... i know that most of believers have fears to do so or they are conviced they have the absolute truth...
    anyhow, the differences are more bigger than what Muslims think, I'm going to give some examples only in arabic language, because i have no idea about the english version of Quran, but i would explain the main point in english to make it clear to none-arabic speakers.

1 : Surah Az-Zukhruf - verse 19 at Hafs version :

" And they have made the angels, who are servants of the Most Merciful, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded, and they will be questioned "

" وَجَعَلُوا الْمَلَائِكَةَ الَّذِينَ هُمْ (عِبَادُ ) الرَّحْمَٰنِ إِنَاثًا ۚ "

The same Surah and the same version at Warsh version

وجعلوا الملائكة الذين هم ( عِنْدَ) الرحمن إناثًا

Even non-arabic speakers could notice the differences between the words parentheses in the write way...
    the first one : " Ibadoo " which means servants or worshipers or slaves. depends on the context.
    the second version the word " Inda " means at or with or something like that, it's preposition...
    so the differences are so fucking clear...but inspite of this, muslims who know about these differences keep saying that the meaning is just one and there's a wisdom here and only Allah who knows that and so on...As an arabic speaker, i know the difference well and i won't lie to myself, because the word bitch doesn't mean beach haha

2 : Surah Al Jinn - Verse 20 at Hafs version :

" Say, [O Muhammad], "I only invoke my Lord and do not associate with him anyone."

" قُلْ ) إِنَّمَا أَدْعُو رَبِّي وَلَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ أَحَدًا ) "
    the
    Warsh version :
    " قال ) إِنَّمَا أَدْعُو رَبِّي وَلَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ أَحَدًا ) "

there's a slight difference here as well, in the writing one letter is added, but the meaning is totally different.
    the first one is قُلْ which means say, it's an order.
    at the second version is قال which means He said.
    the differences are so clear here as well...

3 : Surah Al Ahzab - verse 68 at Hafs version :

" Our Lord, give them double the punishment and curse them with a great curse."

" (رَبَّنا آتِهِمْ ضِعْفَيْنِ مِنَ الْعَذابِ وَالْعَنْهُمْ لَعْنًا (كَبِيرًا "

at Warsh version :

" (رَبَّنا آتِهِمْ ضِعْفَيْنِ مِنَ الْعَذابِ وَالْعَنْهُمْ لَعْنًا (كثيرا"
    this would be the last example. so you could see the differences here, katiran and kabiran, كَبِيرًا which means too big, and كثيرا means too much...

I think the examples are so clear to all eyes and minds, and i think that the meanings are totally different, i don't know how muslims still arguing...

" you have complete discretion "
    [INDENT=2] [/INDENT]

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by emaarena View Post
    If Islamophobia
    This one starts proceedings with bullshit terminology.

Doesn't matter if the definition is from Runnymeade Trust - the originators of this bullshit terminology:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...91#post2777991

or postmodernist kooks at Berkeley:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...59#post2877459

said they know Al-Quran really well then if that is true they must be convert to Islam directly.
    I've read the Quran a few times and much of the Sahih Ahadith. Evil literature which at times gets repetitive and monotonous.

To many times i see people insulting our prophet Muhammad as pedophile. It doesn't make sense that a pedophile become a role model and number one man in Islam. Why no one people criticize His marriage with Aisyah Ra at that time? Because they are married in the right way. She is an adult.
    Another poster has very clearly shown just before that Muhammad was a peadophile to Aisha.

Peadophile Muhammad was not just into fucking little girls - he was into sex acts with little boys

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:
    “I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)
    He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
    روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
    He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
    رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
    He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis
    Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
    رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
    translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”
    Muhammad was a piece of pigshit peadophile who would be beaten to death in most prisons around the world - even most criminals have at least some moral standards, except if they follow Muhammad's sunnah regarding sex with children...

Islamophobia
    Oh, that bullshit word again which is supposed to silence me

really happy to use a hadith that narrated from a man after become senile. If you all know Islam so well then you must be knows the shahih hadith that can refer about Aisyah Ra age.
    Oh, declaring Bukhari as "senile"???????

You are blaspheming here - most of Islamic practice in day to day life is via Buhkari's hadiths!!! You are awaiting the worst level of hell reserved for hypocrites!!!

You all too busy insulting Islam but i doubt you know and do your religion really well.
    More scripted shit from an Islamist doing dawah making the assumption that everyone must believe in a fictional skydaddy such as peadophile Muhammad's imaginary friend Allah....

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    If you all know Islam so well then you must be knows the shahih hadith that can refer about Aisyah Ra age.
    There are many Hadiths who say that. Here is one of them: https://muflihun.com/bukhari/58/236

Shahih Bukhari: 5:58:236
    حَدَّثَنِي عُبَيْدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ تُوُفِّيَتْ خَدِيجَةُ قَبْلَ مَخْرَجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ بِثَلاَثِ سِنِينَ، فَلَبِثَ سَنَتَيْنِ أَوْ قَرِيبًا مِنْ ذَلِكَ، وَنَكَحَ عَائِشَةَ وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، ثُمَّ بَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏
    Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

And here another shahih one: https://muflihun.com/muslim/8/3310

Shahih Muslim: 8:3310
    وَحَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ نُمَيْرٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدَةُ، - هُوَ ابْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ - عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ وَبَنَى بِي وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ ‏.‏
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (Peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Muflihun is a good site to study hadiths.
    Last edited by Suna123; 03-16-2019, 05:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
    She is advocating Islam without necessary knowledge of Islamic reality as women. That's why 99% of western women who fall for the "Arabic prince" and move into an islamic society to be their wives are back in their western home countries after short time.
    In Islam, it's highly acceptable to lie and deceive Nonmuslims in order to make Islam "look better". Especially on the list is "romancing" someone to get them to convert to Islam. This is called love jihad. They don't get the truth until they are in too deep and there is a good chance that Stockholm Syndrome can take over. Still, quite a lot of them escape. For example, something like 75% of converts to Islam in the US leave after 5 years. After marriage, there is huge pressure for the woman to convert to peadophile Muhammad's cult - and most do under all sorts of emotional and other blackmail.

There's also the Muslima trapping the Nonmuslim male love jihad game. The trap is a little different here - many will threaten with emotional and sexual blackmail "you can't have me until you convert".

There's actually a second very interesting stream that is also followed - the Muslima is permitted to "break the rules of Islam" to ultimately get the male convert. Many will use this as the pretext to "have fun" with Nonmuslim men. It can be her escape hatch if caught with a male Nonmuslim - she simply pretends that she is just making Islam "look good"...

Islam isn't so tasty for women when there is no security provided by a western society.
    The first Quran-sanctioned beating or two usually drives home the message that Islam isn't so nice...

See the another thread of crying former ISIS members/wives who get their western passport revoked and have no way back into civilization.
    Typical Islamist arrogance and double standards from them. The thread is here (just in case you didn't see it):

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...ries-of-origin

Some people are fools, others unrealistic opportunists with illusory ambitions. Both those groups have one common trait, they are thinking always "I'm much better then all others".
    The particular segment who act like that are the Islamist women who willingly wear hijab - they even treat other Muslim women like shit.

Leave a comment:

• Keine-namen
    replied
    If Islamophobia said they know Al-Quran really well then if that is true they must be convert to Islam directly.
    To many times i see people insulting our prophet Muhammad as pedophile. It doesn't make sense that a pedophile become a role model and number one man in Islam. Why no one people criticize His marriage with Aisyah Ra at that time? Because they are married in the right way. She is an adult.
    Islamophobia really happy to use a hadith that narrated from a man after become senile. If you all know Islam so well then you must be knows the shahih hadith that can refer about Aisyah Ra age.
    You all too busy insulting Islam but i doubt you know and do your religion really well.
    I am the poster, and I'm an ex Muslim, so I maybe know Islam more than many people who think that they are really real Muslims because they just inherited... but for me it was something else. because I was too religious which means I read Islam well...so go search for what I have said about Qur'an and if it wasn't real, come and let me know

Leave a comment:

• emaarena
    replied
    If Islamophobia said they know Al-Quran really well then if that is true they must be convert to Islam directly.
    Islamophobia really happy to use a hadith that narrated from a man after become senile. If you all know Islam so well then you must be knows the shahih hadith that can refer about Aisyah Ra age.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Now back to Milo's conversation with her.... she's already set up to become an ISIS-like breeding machine from growing up in an Islamist background. About her only hope is to learn all about what is really in the Quran and the Hadiths - Muhammad's peadophila expressed clearly in the Sahih Ahadith, how abrogation works in the Quran and what the really nasty and final-revealed verses actually say. To "be allowed to stay", she should pass written and oral exams on these matters to ascertain if she is not merely applying more muruna on these materials
    She is advocating Islam without necessary knowledge of Islamic reality as women. That's why 99% of western women who fall for the "Arabic prince" and move into an islamic society to be their wives are back in their western home countries after short time.
    Islam isn't so tasty for women when there is no security provided by a western society.
    See the another thread of crying former ISIS members/wives who get their western passport revoked and have no way back into civilization.

Some people are fools, others unrealistic opportunists with illusory ambitions. Both those groups have one common trait, they are thinking always "I'm much better then all others".

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Progressive islam is a meme of few deluded fucks living in western societies but progressive Islam doesn't exist under islamic majority.
    And something put forward by politicians who don't have the intellectual balls to put one and one together and say "two".

Milo perhaps gets it wrong about automatically "letting her stay", I suspect that his knowledge of Islam also needs to be worked on - more on that later.

This woman has been in the same kind deluded like people who moved for living in Islamic State,
    She's actually several steps before that. She's definitely what you might call "culturally Islamic" - the attribute of bluff and bullshit lying and, in the context of Australian society, playing the Muruna game:

https://pjmedia.com/blog/muruna-viol...fool-the-west/

In her case, in spite of her being extremely "culturally Islamic", she's out and about without a vitamin-D deficiency causing hijab and even pursuing a career as a model. Now, if her family were not good with that for "whatever reason", then she would have been ordered not to and her father would have given her the specific instruction. If she further refused to comply then her father would have given her a Quran-sanctioned beating. At this point there are four possibilities -
    • off to a women's shelter, in which Muslim-background women are hugely overrepresented in Australia;
    • ultimately an honour killing if she continually refuses in spite of a few beatings of increasing severity;
    • run away and completely break with the family or
    • simply say "yes father, you know what is best - I'll put the hijab covering on right away before my cousins visit this evening".
    In short, the father of the woman is also in on the muruna game here - by permitting his daughter to go around without hijab and even pursue a modelling career. Still, he would probably give her a severe beating if she even dared to mutter the words "I'm leaving Islam" in front of him.

"Muruna" has been around as long as Islam has been around - Muhammad himself was doing it during the Mecca stage of his prophet career. "The Satanic Verses" are a perfect example of him playing that game in Mecca with the Qurayish tribe he had belonged to - by worshipping three of their Goddesses. Later on of course Muhammad repudiates this with a bluff and bullshit story about "Satan made him say it".

especially those who really believed in the (self)-deception of peaceful Islam. Such dumbfucks are the cancer of western societies.
    The dumbfucks who had been and still are even now off joining ISIS have already gone through the stages of "rediscovering Islam". It's the final wet dream to live under a Caliph and Islamic law applied to the letter.

Before they get to that stage, they go from the "cultural Islamic" stage of that woman in the video to the next one. She'd probably have a conversation just like Milo had with her except that it would end with "you are embarrassing Muslims if you have conversations with Kafirs like that - come down to the mosque, meet the sisters and learn something more about our shared faith".

So off she goes to learn the basics of Islam - she would finally learn what the 5 pillars of Islam actually are (her father probably also doesn't know them but have no fear - he knows how to put the Islamic cultural elements of beating women under his control for refusing to listen to him), learns what to mutter when banging her head against a mosque floor or the carpet to be rolled out at home 5 times a day, how to mutter a couple of prayers and even a few nice short Quran Suras such as the bullshit of Sura 109 about "your religion and my religion" - still keeping the "theme of peaceful Islam" for now.

The next stage is getting to know more and more of the bullshit rituals that Muslims have to perform in their daily lives - how they are supposed to eat, shit, piss, have sex and sleep and, further, and what they are supposed to mutter during, before and after. She'll also go through the girly ritual of "trying out a hijab" and she'll have all her 'sisters" telling her how wonderful and beautiful she looks wearing it". Soon, she'll be wearing it regularly. Also, she's learning Arabic now and getting into more of the Islamic dogma, she's ready for the next stage.

At this point, she'll learn that many of the nice things she associated with were "bi’dah" or "innovation" - inventing ideas that are not in Islam. She would also be taught about naskh or "abrogation" and why some of the "nice" verses she had learnt were not so "nice".

From here, she is ready for ISIS. Her only personal escape route is to completely repudiate the basic notions of Allah and Muhammad - she's now fully versed in what is in Islam.

Now back to Milo's conversation with her.... she's already set up to become an ISIS-like breeding machine from growing up in an Islamist background. About her only hope is to learn all about what is really in the Quran and the Hadiths - Muhammad's peadophila expressed clearly in the Sahih Ahadith, how abrogation works in the Quran and what the really nasty and final-revealed verses actually say. To "be allowed to stay", she should pass written and oral exams on these matters to ascertain if she is not merely applying more muruna on these materials

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Originally posted by moohamid1942 View Post
    Interesting viewpoint. I take it you're an atheist. You already believe half of the saying Muslims believe
    What saying Muslims believe?
    You already believe half of the saying non-Muslims believe.
    Last edited by Suna123; 03-11-2019, 08:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• moohamid1942
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

It absolutely is illogical to need historical backgrounds to understand the Quran, because this means many different interpretations to one and the same allegedly holy and perfect book will be the consequence. Fighting over the "right" interpretation is another consequence.

the opposite. I know my life is short and afterwards comes nothing. Wasting the time I have with praying 5times a day with repetitive boredom is throwing away the godlike gift I got - time.

And praying 5times a day costs Muslims more than one hour a day especially when they don't skip the washing or even go to mosque. Interrupting the task you are doing, permanently keeping care not to miss a certain time for prayer also let you lose time in addition.

And even only one hour per day means a big difference already. One hour a day and you can speak a foreign language in about 3-5 years. You can invest the time in your children, your friends or your society also. You can read one book of average size (about 300 pages) per week by investing one hour a day.
    This means about 50 books per year!
    And you wonder why non-Muslims read more than Muslims do.
    Interesting viewpoint. I take it you're an atheist. You already believe half of the saying Muslims believe

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
    Here's a typical "nice" Muslim and her knowledge of what is actually in Islam:

This is surprisingly common for Muslims who seem like normal people and are not into the "radical Islam" thing.

Milo's last sentence: I think I'd let you stay because I don't think you qualify as Muslim
    Progressive islam is a meme of few deluded fucks living in western societies but progressive Islam doesn't exist under islamic majority.
    This woman has been in the same kind deluded like people who moved for living in Islamic State, especially those who really believed in the (self)-deception of peaceful Islam. Such dumbfucks are the cancer of western societies.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Here's a typical "nice" Muslim and her knowledge of what is actually in Islam:

This is surprisingly common for Muslims who seem like normal people and are not into the "radical Islam" thing.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied

...and in the consequence Islamic societies look as they look like.

What is subconsciously planted into a population by Islam?

Deception and deterrence

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Originally posted by Lewini View Post
    it is logical to learn knowledge behind the verses . the history behind them. so reading for example four volumes of tafsir is not logical to you? especially we muslims read them for understanding the knowledge both this life and eternal life.
    It absolutely is illogical to need historical backgrounds to understand the Quran, because this means many different interpretations to one and the same allegedly holy and perfect book will be the consequence. Fighting over the "right" interpretation is another consequence.

Originally posted by Lewini View Post
    PRAYİNG FİVE TİMES İS GOOD BUT İT İS TOO MUCH...

Is your life eternal, I wonder? Have you any incontrovertible document showing that you will live to next year, or even to tomorrow?
    What causes you boredom is that you fancy you shall live for ever. You complain as though you will remain in this world to enjoy yourself for ever. If you had understood that your life is brief and that it is departing fruitlessly, it surely would not cause you boredom, but excite a real eagerness and agreeable pleasure to spend one hour out of the twenty-four on a fine, agreeable, easy, and merciful act of service which is a means of gaining the true happiness of eternal life.

the opposite. I know my life is short and afterwards comes nothing. Wasting the time I have with praying 5times a day with repetitive boredom is throwing away the godlike gift I got - time.

And praying 5times a day costs Muslims more than one hour a day especially when they don't skip the washing or even go to mosque. Interrupting the task you are doing, permanently keeping care not to miss a certain time for prayer also let you lose time in addition.

And even only one hour per day means a big difference already. One hour a day and you can speak a foreign language in about 3-5 years. You can invest the time in your children, your friends or your society also. You can read one book of average size (about 300 pages) per week by investing one hour a day.
    This means about 50 books per year!
    And you wonder why non-Muslims read more than Muslims do.

Leave a comment:

• Lewini
    replied

a book perfectly written by God, but the book is not understandable without human information from history (in addition to the language problems). Humans fail regularly.
    God could have written the book so that it is easy to understand for all humans at all times....as the book actually claims itself.

It seems to be a book about Mohammads life and not a general valid book about human society.

33:53
    O Ye who believe! Enter not the dwellings of the Prophet for a meal without waiting for the proper time, unless permission be granted you. But if ye are invited, enter, and, when your meal is ended, then disperse. Linger not for conversation. Lo! that would cause annoyance to the Prophet, and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go); but Allah is not shy of the truth. And when ye ask of them (the wives of the Prophet) anything, ask it of them from behind a curtain. That is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not for you to cause annoyance to the messenger of Allah, nor that ye should ever marry his wives after him. Lo! that in Allah's sight would be an enormity.
    https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/33/53/default.htm

...this verse is important for Mohammed himself during his lifetime.
    Suna;

You have job and you work. For your job, you learn most of knowledge for your job. you learn medicines, you learn new brand medicines,
    Lots of people learn foreign languages for having a job. as an example I learned English to have my job.
    you go to high school you go to universty. why? for having a job and having a good life, ist it Suna?

Your arguments are related to this life and after this life, so we can mention another life( after death).

it is logical to learn knowledge behind the verses . the history behind them. so reading for example four volumes of tafsir is not logical to you? especially we muslims read them for understanding the knowledge both this life and eternal life.

is it logical to you readindg and learning lots of knowledge for this life
    but

not reading foru volumes booklet for an ETERNAL life?

I read risale-i Nur twice. risale-i nur is a tafsir. so I could understand İslam better. first verse of quran is READ....Be Muslim Suna. when I write these I remember a passage from risale-i nur. a man came to said nursi and said him: PRAYİNG FİVE TİMES İS GOOD BUT İT İS TOO MUCH...
    it will be a good example for you. please read:

One time, a man great in age, physique, and rank said to me: “The prayers are fine, but to perform them every single day five times is excessive. Since they never end, it becomes wearying.”

O my wretched soul! Is your life eternal, I wonder? Have you any incontrovertible document showing that you will live to next year, or even to tomorrow? What causes you boredom is that you fancy you shall live for ever. You complain as though you will remain in this world to enjoy yourself for ever. If you had understood that your life is brief and that it is departing fruitlessly, it surely would not cause you boredom, but excite a real eagerness and agreeable pleasure to spend one hour out of the twenty-four on a fine, agreeable, easy, and merciful act of service which is a means of gaining the true happiness of eternal life.

O my stomach-worshipping soul! Every day you eat bread, drink water, and breathe air; do they cause you boredom? They do not, because since the need is repeated, it is not boredom that they cause, but pleasure. In which case, the five daily prayers should not cause you boredom, for they attract the needs of your companions in the house of my body, the sustenance of my heart, the water of life of my spirit, and the air of my subtle faculties. Yes, it is by knocking through supplication on the door of One All-Compassionate and Munificent that sustenance and strength may be obtained for a heart afflicted with infinite griefs and sorrows and captivated by infinite pleasures and hopes. And it is by turning towards the spring of mercy of an Eternal Beloved through the five daily prayers that the water of life may be imbibed by a spirit connected with most beings, which swiftly depart from this transitory world crying out at separation. And being most needy for air in the sorrowful, crushing, distressing, transient, dark, and suffocating conditions of this world, it is only through the window of the prayers that a conscious inner sense and luminous subtle faculty can breathe, which by its nature desires eternal life and was created for eternity and is a mirror of the Pre-Eternal and Post-Eternal One and is infinitely delicate and subtle.

21. Word by Said Nursi

Leave a comment:

Working...
X