Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what makes the pedophilia permissble in Islam ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what makes the pedophilia permissble in Islam ?

I usually ask Muslims if they would give their daughters at 6years old or 7years old to old men at 40years old or more...they answer is usually " No, that's illogic, that's so fucking mean and awful "

Yeah it is actually, it's empty of the humanity, because of this creed or such rule we rape the childhood of some kids...

When i say that Muhammed got married with Aisha when she was a girl of 6 and he had sex with her when she was a girl of 9, as she said herself in Hadith... “It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”
    I have noticed that many have been shocked when I mentioned this hadith on their ears, A lot of Muslims never heard of...

as we know how our brains work, they do their best to not believe that, and to keep in their comfort zone,
    they keep defending in unconscious way, the brain keeps playing all its games to make them in the safe side...most of them keep telling me that there's a Allah's wisdom in this matter or Aisha and all people were so strong and so on at that era...or that was a specific rule or concept that Allah made it only for Muhammed, not all muslims, what the most Muslims don't know, is that this rule wasn't only for Muhammed... it still happens in some islamic states nowadays, the islamic preachers " fokaha2 " talked about it and they are still...and they are with, not against at all, the hadith above is one of their evidences...we all know that the muslim man has the right to marry four women but Muhammed got married 11 and there's another Hadith " riwaya " says he got married 12 or 13 women...this rule was only for Muhammed but not all Muslim men,we agree. however, the other muslims have only the right to get four women. the main point here is that the rule of getting married with a child not a specific rule ( only for Muhammed ) but for all Muslims...
    there are some other hadith and a verse on Quran too which appears that Islam is not against this phenomena...

Last edited by Keine-namen; 03-01-2019, 04:40 PM.

Originally posted by Keine-namen View Post
    I usually ask Muslims if they would give their daughters at 6years old or 7years old to old men at 40years old or more...they answer is usually " No, that's illogic, that's so fucking mean and awful "

Yeah it is actually, it's empty of the humanity, because of this creed or such rule we rape the childhood of some kids...

When i say that Muhammed got married with Aisha when she was a girl of 6 and he had sex with her when she was a girl of 9, as she said herself in Hadith... “It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”
    I have noticed that many have been shocked when I mentioned this hadith on their ears, A lot of Muslims never heard of...

as we know how our brains work, they do their best to not believe that, and to keep in their comfort zone,
    they keep defending in unconscious way, the brain keeps playing all its games to make them in the safe side...most of them keep telling me that there's a Allah's wisdom in this matter or Aisha and all people were so strong and so on at that era...or that was a specific rule or concept that Allah made it only for Muhammed, not all muslims, what the most Muslims don't know, is that this rule wasn't only for Muhammed... it still happens in some islamic states nowadays, the islamic preachers " fokaha2 " talked about it and they are still...and they are with, not against at all, the hadith above is one of their evidences...we all know that the muslim man has the right to marry four women but Muhammed got married 11 and there's another Hadith " riwaya " says he got married 12 or 13 women...this rule was only for Muhammed but not all Muslim men,we agree. however, the other muslims have only the right to get four women. the main point here is that the rule of getting married with a child not a specific rule ( only for Muhammed ) but for all Muslims...
    there are some other hadith and a verse on Quran too which appears that Islam is not against this phenomena...

Yes, it is absolutely disgusting and one of the lowest points humanity can go. There are over 20 Sahih Ahadith from Bukhari, Muslim and Dawad which very clearly state that Muhammad married Aisha at 6 and had sex with her at age 9 - here's one narrated by Aisha herself:

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)' Sahih Bukhari 7:62:65
    They are very easy to find in the Hadiths of Bukhari and other hadith collections - it stuns me how many of them there are!!!! Muhammad fucking Aisha when she was 9 must have been one of the more important Sunnah's of Muhammad transmitted among the early Muslims "for whatever reason"

Comment

God forbid, a hundred thousand times! Such vile doubts cannot be directed at that lofty one! Yes, he was such that from the age of fifteen to forty when the blood is fiery and exuberant and the passions of the soul enflamed, he sufficed and was content with a single older woman like Khadija the Great (May God be pleased with her) with complete chastity and purity-as is agreed by friend and foe alike. His then having numerous wives after the age of forty, that is, when bodily heat subsides and the passions are quietened, is evidence proving decisively and self-evidently to those who are even a little fair-minded that such marriages were not to satisfy the carnal appetites, but were for other important reasons and instances of wisdom. One of those instances of wisdom is this: like his words, the actions, states, conduct, and deeds of God's Messenger (PBUH) are the sources of religion and the Shari'a, and the authority for its injunctions. While the Companions transmitted the outward, public things, the transmitters and narrators of the private matters of religion and injunctions of the Shari'a which were manifested from his private conduct in the personal sphere, were his wives; they performed this function. Perhaps half of the personal matters of religion and the injunctions concerning them come from them. That is to say, numerous wives of differing temperament were required to perform this necessary duty.
      Letters - 45

Comment

O AussieinShit !

O wretched people of misguidance and dissipation!

What accomplishment of yours, what art, what perfection, what civilization, what progress, can confront this awesome silence of the grave, this crushing despair? Where can you find that true consolation that is the most urgent need of the human spirit?

What nature, what causality, what partner ascribed by you to God, what discovery, what nationality, what false object of worship, in each of which you place so much trust and to which you attribute God's works and His sustaining bounties, which of them can deliver you from the darkness of death that you imagine to be eternal annihilation?

Which of them can enable you to cross the frontiers of the grave, the boundaries of the intermediate realm, the marches of the plain of resurrection, the Bridge of Sirat? Or can bring about your eternal happiness?

But know that most definitely you will travel on this path for you cannot close the door of the grave. And a traveller on such a path ought to rely on one whose control and command embraces all this vast sphere and its extensive boundaries.

O wretched people of misguidance and neglect!
        In accordance with the principles that 'the consequence of an illicit love is suffering a merciless torment,' you are suffering a fully justified punishment, for you are unlawfully employing your innate capacity for love, knowledge, thanks and worship that relate properly to the essence, attributes and Names of God Almighty, on your own soul and the life of this world. You have lavished the love that belongs to God Almighty on yourself. Your own soul has become your beloved and will cause you endless suffering: you are not giving true peace to that beloved. You are suffering constantly because you do not hand it over to the Possessor of Absolute Power Who is the only true beloved and you do not trust wholly in Him.

You suffer further misfortunes because you give to the world the love that belongs to God Almighty's Names and attributes and divide up the works of His art among causes in the world. One group of those innumerable beloveds of yours will turn their backs on you and leave you without even saying good-bye. Another group will not even recognize you, or if they do, they will not love you. Or if they love you, their love will be of no use. You will constantly suffer from innumerable separations and farewells without hope of return.

This, then, is the essence and true nature of what the people of misguidance call life's happiness, human perfection, the advantages of civilization and the pleasure of freedom. And dissipation and intoxication are but a veil; they temporarily block all feeling. So, say, "I spit on the intelligence of those who follow such a path."

You are AussieinShit because you are a liar you love insulting to every belief.

Bu küfrü ancak Cehennem temizler.

Zalimler için yaşasın Cehennem.

Paradise is not cheap nor the Hell in Unnecessary

Wait than ...

https://youtu.be/TJG85ZTCKvs

Comment

O Lewini pedodefender! It is absolutely disgusting that your glorified 'prophet' was into paedophilia and raped a small girl. If you ever have a daugter, lewinipedodefender, feel free to give her for a pedo if you defend the so called propher, a criminal in my opinion, so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewini View Post
            user forgot to give citation source - blabbering about love without understanding anything

Comment

Originally posted by Keine-namen View Post

As the main subject of topic is "6 centuries old" , if this topic was discussed in Century 6 when Westerners were busy with incest relationships that caused modern Europeans and Aussies to be existed, then ofcourse Westerners would go at far-front side of pedophilia. World is being shaked by Westerner-Catholic priests' rapism and pedophilia, Westerner fathers' raping and enslaving their daughters (Only one example: Josef Fritzl; Suna the German frau's great great grandfather's brother's grandson )
              Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 03-02-2019, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
                As the main subject of topic is "6 centuries old" , if this topic was discussed in Century 6 when Westerners were busy with insect relationships that caused modern Europeans and Aussies to be existed, then ofcourse Westerners would go at far-front side of pedophilia. World is being shaked by Westerner-Catholic priests' rapism and pedophilia, Westerner fathers' raping and enslaving their daughters (Only one example: Josef Fritzl; Suna the German frau's great great grandfather's brother's grandson )
                The west and civilised people in general recognise that peadophilia is a pure evil against children. When it occurs, people try to expose and eradicate it.

Unfortunately for Muslims in general, peadophile Muhammad's sunnah is forever - hence the hugely disproportional number of peadophiles in Islamic societies. They are merely following Muhammad's sunnah.

So, when is Islam going to get another prophet to correct the multitudes of evil and mistakes from Muhammad?

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
                  As the main subject of topic is "6 centuries old" , if this topic was discussed in Century 6 when Westerners were busy with insect relationships that caused modern Europeans and Aussies to be existed, then ofcourse Westerners would go at far-front side of pedophilia. World is being shaked by Westerner-Catholic priests' rapism and pedophilia, Westerner fathers' raping and enslaving their daughters (Only one example: Josef Fritzl; Suna the German frau's great great grandfather's brother's grandson )
                  You are just sulking because you stated pedo thoughts are normal gaymanpedo and no one here has forgotten that fact

You are also sulking because you stated you were going to get this site banned in turkshit and start your own site, neither of those things happened and you made a complete retarded fool of yourself and you are even a bigger laughing stock fool than you were before gaymanpedo

Now haven't you got a 13 year old cousin somewhere you should be paying to marry so you can have 300 retarded turk children

Comment

O AussieinShit !

What accomplishment of yours, what art, what perfection, what civilization, what progress, can confront this awesome silence of the grave, this crushing despair? Where can you find that true consolation that is the most urgent need of the human spirit?

What nature, what causality, what partner ascribed by you to God, what discovery, what nationality, what false object of worship, in each of which you place so much trust and to which you attribute God's works and His sustaining bounties, which of them can deliver you from the darkness of death that you imagine to be eternal annihilation?

Which of them can enable you to cross the frontiers of the grave, the boundaries of the intermediate realm, the marches of the plain of resurrection, the Bridge of Sirat? Or can bring about your eternal happiness?

But know that most definitely you will travel on this path for you cannot close the door of the grave. And a traveller on such a path ought to rely on one whose control and command embraces all this vast sphere and its extensive boundaries.

In accordance with the principles that 'the consequence of an illicit love is suffering a merciless torment,' you are suffering a fully justified punishment, for you are unlawfully employing your innate capacity for love, knowledge, thanks and worship that relate properly to the essence, attributes and Names of God Almighty, on your own soul and the life of this world. You have lavished the love that belongs to God Almighty on yourself. Your own soul has become your beloved and will cause you endless suffering: you are not giving true peace to that beloved. You are suffering constantly because you do not hand it over to the Possessor of Absolute Power Who is the only true beloved and you do not trust wholly in Him.

You suffer further misfortunes because you give to the world the love that belongs to God Almighty's Names and attributes and divide up the works of His art among causes in the world. One group of those innumerable beloveds of yours will turn their backs on you and leave you without even saying good-bye. Another group will not even recognize you, or if they do, they will not love you. Or if they love you, their love will be of no use. You will constantly suffer from innumerable separations and farewells without hope of return.

This, then, is the essence and true nature of what the people of misguidance call life's happiness, human perfection, the advantages of civilization and the pleasure of freedom. And dissipation and intoxication are but a veil; they temporarily block all feeling. So, say, "I spit on the intelligence of those who follow such a path."

Wait than ...

https://youtu.be/TJG85ZTCKvs
                    You are just sulking everyone laughs at your pious hypocritical lying izlumic preaching here loserwhiney why don't you piss off and stick that other turk loser said nursi up your ass as you go

Words 34.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

You are just sulking because you stated pedo thoughts are normal gaymanpedo and no one here has forgotten that fact
                      While you have stated pedo = sexual orientation and no one here has forgotten that fact

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                        O Lewini pedodefender! It is absolutely disgusting that your glorified 'prophet' was into paedophilia and raped a small girl. If you ever have a daugter, lewinipedodefender, feel free to give her for a pedo if you defend the so called propher, a criminal in my opinion, so much.
                        Abu Bakr gave his daughter to peadophile Muhammad - I'm sure that Lewini could be persuaded to give his daughter "to the right Muslim"

Comment

O AussieinShit !

Triggered aren't you? It gets very hard for you to keep the "dawah politeness" when Islam is revealed as being a disgusting cult whose founder was into fucking little girls.

Yes, Islam is founded on wall to wall lies - one of which is the "morality" of Muhammad.

Keep on verbally masturbating there - let us repeat it again for you in simple words.. Muhammad was into fucking little girls as clearly stated in huge numbers of Sahih Ahadith.

Let us assume that God somehow exists and is "merciful" - Muhammad would not be a messenger for such a God. Muhammad seems to have all the typical negative attributes that are ascribed to Satan...

On the other hand, if God exists, is merciful and has most of the positive attributes of an Abrahamic god, then he might forgive me for being an Atheist and for doing good because of countering evil cults like Islam.

The power of Muhammad to fuck 9-year-old Aisha was with him grooming both Aisha and her father Abu Bakr.

Muhammad's fucking of 9-year-old Aisha was a classic example of Muhammad "lavishing his love"

More boring threats of hell and so on... I'll read this again on occasions I have insomnia.

Oh, so those who refute you nonsense that the Quran and Sahih Ahadith don't clearly spell out that Islam is a peadophile-friendly cult are somehow "not intelligent"?

I'm not the one who wrote Sahih Ahadith like this one:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
                          Sahih Muslim 8:3311
                          Islam insults all Muslims - my "help" is not needed here...

Google translate reveals that you are threatening and hoping I go to hell...

Seems it's so much harder for you to do dawah to get enough thawab for those houris and small boys - especially when it is revealed in front of everyone on this forum that Muhammad was simply a filthy disgusting man who fucks little girls.

Hence you are TRIGGERED.

Wait than ...
                          For what? More of your butthurt ranting because you can't get enough thawab here?

The usual shit posted as videos by this poster removed
                          Another video full of the drivelling shit that this poster speaks endlessly of in his posts.

Comment

The problem of Saeed and Suna:

For example, a man who secretly commits a shameful sin will fear the disgrace that results if others become aware of it. Thus the existence of angels and spirit beings will be hard for him to endure, and he will long to deny it, even on the strength of the slightest indication.
                            Similarly, one who commits a major sin deserving of the torment of Hell, will desire the non-existence of Hell wholeheartedly, and whenever he hears of the threat of Hell-fire, he will dare to deny it on the strength of a slight indication and doubt, unless he takes up in protection the shield of repentance and seeking forgiveness.
                            Similarly, one who does not perform the obligatory prayer and fulfil his duty of worship will be affected by distress, just as he would be in case of the neglect of a minor duty toward some petty ruler. Thus, his laziness in fulfulling his obligation, despite the repeated commands of the Sovereign of Pre-Eternity, will distress him greatly, and on account of that distress will desire and say to himself: "Would that there were no such duty of worship!" In turn, there will arise from this desire a desire to deny God, and bear enmity toward Him. If some doubt concerning the existence of the Divine Being comes to his heart, he will be inclined to embrace it like a conclusive proof. A wide gate to destruction will be opened in front of him. The wretch does not know that although he is delivered by denial from the slight trouble of duty of worship, he has made himself, by that same denial, the target for milions of troubles that are far more awesome. Fleeing from the bite of a gnat, he welcomes the bite of the snake.
                            Flashes - 22

Comment

The problem of Saeed and Suna:

For example, a man who secretly commits a shameful sin will fear the disgrace that results if others become aware of it. Thus the existence of angels and spirit beings will be hard for him to endure, and he will long to deny it, even on the strength of the slightest indication.
                              Similarly, one who commits a major sin deserving of the torment of Hell, will desire the non-existence of Hell wholeheartedly, and whenever he hears of the threat of Hell-fire, he will dare to deny it on the strength of a slight indication and doubt, unless he takes up in protection the shield of repentance and seeking forgiveness.
                              Similarly, one who does not perform the obligatory prayer and fulfil his duty of worship will be affected by distress, just as he would be in case of the neglect of a minor duty toward some petty ruler. Thus, his laziness in fulfulling his obligation, despite the repeated commands of the Sovereign of Pre-Eternity, will distress him greatly, and on account of that distress will desire and say to himself: "Would that there were no such duty of worship!" In turn, there will arise from this desire a desire to deny God, and bear enmity toward Him. If some doubt concerning the existence of the Divine Being comes to his heart, he will be inclined to embrace it like a conclusive proof. A wide gate to destruction will be opened in front of him. The wretch does not know that although he is delivered by denial from the slight trouble of duty of worship, he has made himself, by that same denial, the target for milions of troubles that are far more awesome. Fleeing from the bite of a gnat, he welcomes the bite of the snake.
                              Flashes - 22
                              I'm not going to say a lot, the only thing that i'd like to say is that Suna and I have no problem, we are just speaking more sense, with no chains that changed our minds, like an religious ideology that people drink since their birth with no free will or choice ( many things have been chosen for you before your birth )...something is just a heritage has been inherited by ancestors and considered it the only absolute truth... the new generations do the same thing...keep rolling inside this circle...we are just clean and freed of those illogical myths and beliefs which makes people to become something else " something deformed ".

Lewini don't turn this conversation to an ad hominem that full of nonsense.
                              your example doesn't make any sense to me because you're speaking out of your personal reality and your own thoughts, It isn't necessary to include all people over the world inside of your own box...and i think that you're talking begining of your reality and your point of view to this life that has been built on account of your beliefs and your own environment ect...
                              Lewini, you're maybe a moderate believer, such believers that i call them " cute muslims " because they practice and believe only in the cutest face of Islam, but they really don't know about the other face which the real Sunni knows it...because the real Sunni is considered " time bomb " for me...at anytime he could explode...and I have met many when i was religious too...some of them hate me now, and some want to do harm to me...
                              Last edited by Keine-namen; 03-02-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X