Muslim LGBT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewini View Post
    And this is my last post. It will be like a seed . It could be possible to be a tree with a THINKING.

Think !

Is it at all possible that God Almighty, He Who is worshipped by right, should create man within creation as the most significant of all of His servants with respect to His absolute dominicality and with respect to His universal dominicality in all of His realms; that He should make him the most thoughtful recipient of His glorious address, the most comprehensive mirror to the manifestation of His Names; that He should create him as the most beautiful miracle of His power in the fairest of forms, in order to receive the manifestation of the Greatest Name, as well as that quality of the Greatest Name inherent in the other Names, in order for him to assess and perceive the contents of His treasuries of mercy; that He should make him an investigator of secrets equipped more than any other creature with balances and instruments; and He should make him the most needy of all creatures with respect to His infinite gifts, the one suffering most from annihilation and the one most desirous of immortality; that He should make him the most delicate, the poorest and neediest of animals, most wretched and subject to pain in his worldly life but most sublime in disposition, in the highest of forms and characters - is it possible that God Almighty should do all this with man and not send him to the Eternal Realm for which he is suited and fitted and for which he is longing? Is it possible that He should thus negate the whole essence of humanity, act in a manner totally contrary to His own veracity, and perform an act of injustice that the eye of truth must deem ugly?
    Again, is it at all possible that He Who rules justly, Whose mercy is absolute, should bestow on man such a disposition that he took up the Supreme Trust, from which the heavens and mountains both shrank, in order to measure and know, with his slight and petty measures and crafts, the all encompassing attributes, the universal workings, and the infinite manifestations of the Creator; that He should create him as the most delicate, vulnerable, weak and powerless of beings, while yet entrusting him with the regulation of all the vegetal and animal life upon earth, and causing him to intervene in their modes of worship and glorification of God; that He should cause him to be a representation in miniature of His cosmic processes; that He should cause him to proclaim His glorious dominicality to all beings, in word and deed; that He should prefer him to the angels and give him the rank of vicegerent - is it at all possible that God should bestow all of this on man and not give him eternal bliss, the purpose, result and fruit of all of these duties?
    Words - 100

Lewini deletes his account. 10 . 9. 8. 7....0 Bye
    Bye bye Lewini,but somehow I think you will return perhaps with a new name and a new modus operandii...

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Bye bye Lewini,but somehow I think you will return perhaps with a new name and a new modus operandii...
      He may return with a new name but it would be impossible for him to change his style or his subject of predilection. He’s a devoted axe grinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewini
        Don't search AussieinShit on the Google , he is here at this page
        I almost always give Quran and Hadith references to what I quote - you can check what I write.

Now, the Quran and the Hadiths are the core and central element of Islamic belief. They tell what a Muslim must do at every level of their lives.

So, on the one hand - there are specific instructions for Muslims to murder and persecute those who are gay - on the other hand, Muhammad himself is a closet gay. Therefore we can conclude that is it great to be a closet gay in Islam

Comment

Has Lewini run away?

I guess that cognitive dissonance might be getting the better of him...

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Strap on the belt and go out with a bang for allah...
            Given how rarely anything from Turkey works, I doubt that the suicide belt would detonate - he'd have to come back under another nick to do more dawah to get enough thawab for his 72 houris and 1000s of little boys in Allah's afterlife brothel of Jannah

Comment

Originally posted by Lewini View Post
              And this is my last post. Lewini deletes his account. 10 . 9. 8. 7....0 Bye
              You lied about your "last post" before and never could keep your word loserwhiney you were the perfect example of a muzlum, you pretended to be peaceful and tolerant about discussing izlum, then just copied and pasted izumic preaching passages for da'wah because you can't think for yourself, got angry and started name calling when you didn't get your own way, and now because you look stupid and foolish blew up your account (again) You're probably cranky because you're hungry so just go get something to eat.....allah snackbar

Awaiting the return of your account just like last time 1-2-3-4......

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

You lied about your "last post" before and never could keep your word loserwhiney you were the perfect example of a muzlum, you pretended to be peaceful and tolerant about discussing izlum, then just copied and pasted izumic preaching passages for da'wah because you can't think for yourself, got angry and started name calling when you didn't get your own way, and now because you look stupid and foolish blew up your account (again) You're probably cranky because you're hungry so just go get something to eat.....allah snackbar

Awaiting the return of your account just like last time 1-2-3-4......
                It seems that Allah is punishing the Ummah with those mosque attacks by Brenton Tarrant on account of Lewini crawling away from his dawah obligations like a barking yelping dog with its tail between its legs

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

He may return with a new name but it would be impossible for him to change his style or his subject of predilection. He’s a devoted axe grinder.
                  I can say a lot of negative things about Lewini, but I can at least say that he tried to support what he was saying with evidence, however flawed it was. You on the other hand arrogantly think that we should swallow the unsubstantiated shit that you feed us

Comment

Wish at least one reply was by actual people this question was directed to....

Comment

Originally posted by CasualMeaning View Post
                      Wish at least one reply was by actual people this question was directed to....
                      You're not going to see too many replies from gay people from the Islamic world - it's something of an extreme sport in that region to be openly gay, even though there are huge numbers of closet gay people there.

As a westerner, when I was in the Islamic world I was regularly subjected to sexual harassment from other males trying to touch me up on public transport and so on - something that never happened to me in the West.

Funny enough, one evening we were taken by some women to a gay bar - because they wanted to go dancing without getting harassed. Everyone was respectable, no uninvited touching and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

You're not going to see too many replies from gay people from the Islamic world - it's something of an extreme sport in that region to be openly gay, even though there are huge numbers of closet gay people there.

As a westerner, when I was in the Islamic world I was regularly subjected to sexual harassment from other males trying to touch me up on public transport and so on - something that never happened to me in the West.

Funny enough, one evening we were taken by some women to a gay bar - because they wanted to go dancing without getting harassed. Everyone was respectable, no uninvited touching and so on.

As an Eastern European, I got subjected to sexual harassment from other males couple of times in tthe West, so it's all a subjective experience.

And again, I'm really not interested about Western experiences or opinions on the topic on how it is or what it is in any way, that kind of opinion is easy to stumble upon, in all kinds of sizes and colors, and I really didn't start this thread as another opportunity for those opinions to crowd everything.

Edit: That might have come out a bit rude, so I just wanted to clarify that I have nothing against you having your ideas on the topic, but I've started this topic for a completely different thing rather than what you and others who commented here so far are offering, that's all : )
                        Last edited by CasualMeaning; 03-16-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

When gays like hanging around with each other in an Islamic country.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

I can say a lot of negative things about Lewini, but I can at least say that he tried to support what he was saying with evidence, however flawed it was. You on the other hand arrogantly think that we should swallow the unsubstantiated shit that you feed us
                            I guess my calling Lewini an “axe grinder” annoyed you. You’re quite the axe grinder yourself. I can see why you appreciated Lewini so much. You just love to bolster yourself by putting people down and he gave you so many opportunities. What a sad character you are. A man in his mid fifties, a failure in love, career, finances...a failure in life. An old man with nothing. An old man who can only vent his anger to unknown people online. You’re an excellent example of an all-around Loser.

I have no interest in insulting you. I write this so that others can look at you and avoid falling into the same life.

Comment

I guess my calling Lewini an “axe grinder” annoyed you. You’re quite the axe grinder yourself. I can see why you appreciated Lewini so much. You just love to bolster yourself by putting people down and he gave you so many opportunities. What a sad character you are. A man in his mid fifties, a failure in love, career, finances...a failure in life. An old man with nothing. An old man who can only vent his anger to unknown people online. You’re an excellent example of an all-around Loser.

I have no interest in insulting you. I write this so that others can look at you and avoid falling into the same life.
                              Translation-Oooops it seems Aussie's truth about you hit your nerve

You are a liar, hypocrite, fraud and have an acute personality controlling disorder, I have no interest in insulting you you understand I just write this so others can look at you and avoid falling into the same life

LOL

Comment

We are all axe-grinders, just every of us has different grinding technique. Being provocative is sometimes funny, but once everybody discovered the systematic in provocateur's action, becomes every provocation attempt rather tiresome. It's not result it's the way there.

Comment

Working...
                                X