Muslim LGBT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CasualMeaning View Post
    As an Eastern European, I got subjected to sexual harassment from other males couple of times in tthe West, so it's all a subjective experience.

And again, I'm really not interested about Western experiences or opinions on the topic on how it is or what it is in any way, that kind of opinion is easy to stumble upon, in all kinds of sizes and colors, and I really didn't start this thread as another opportunity for those opinions to crowd everything.
    Just telling you before what the situation is in The Middle East for myself personally... even someone who is from the Middle East + gay would give a "subjective" experience.

At a guess, the place to go to in order to get first hand experiences of actually being gay, rather than my experiences of being straight in the Middle East, is to check out the Exmuslim forums on internet. There are very large numbers of Exmuslim gay people around - being gay + Muslim is an extra incentive to leave a cult which murders those who are explicitly gay.

For these people and for Exmuslims in the Middle East in general, terminology such as "Islamophobia" is a complete sick joke - the fear is very very real and substantial. Therefore you have to "earn trust" before you can properly initiate personal contact if you go to such places on internet.

Originally posted by CasualMeaning View Post
    Edit: That might have come out a bit rude, so I just wanted to clarify that I have nothing against you having your ideas on the topic, but I've started this topic for a completely different thing rather than what you and others who commented here so far are offering, that's all : )
    No worries I understand why you would be annoyed at the response on the thread.
    Last edited by aussieinbg; 03-19-2019, 08:22 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
      I guess my calling Lewini an “axe grinder” annoyed you. You’re quite the axe grinder yourself. I can see why you appreciated Lewini so much.
      Substantiating what you say is "axe grinding" *yawn*

But I can see why it offends you so much when supporting your opinions with evidence is a very alien concept for you

You just love to bolster yourself by putting people down and he gave you so many opportunities.
      So, what do you do... you try your luck right now to put me down as we see below... but thanks for the great comedy from you!!!!

What a sad character you are. A man in his mid fifties, a failure in love, career, finances...a failure in life. An old man with nothing. An old man who can only vent his anger to unknown people online. You’re an excellent example of an all-around Loser.
      The shotgun approach to trolling for a response, or merely projecting yourself?

You see, you prove my point yet again - all this attempting to insult me and now this:

I have no interest in insulting you.
      hahaahhaha - and hence a trolling rant from you that was far longer than most of the unsubstantiated crap you write in most of your posts...

I write this so that others can look at you and avoid falling into the same life.
      And I responded to this post in order to demonstrate what a hypocrite and liar you are and that doing so on a forum merely shows the world what a fucktard loser you are

And of course - that if someone is throwing around unsubstantiated accusations about you, that you should laugh at them rather than feel offended

Comment

Gay people are sick and should be treated in a hospital from this sickness.

Comment

Originally posted by yemeniman View Post
          Maybe religious fanatics should be treated from their sickness instead?

Comment

Perhaps Muhamamd should have been sent to hospital to treat his closet gay condition

Comment

Hmm.... how should such a treatment looks like?
              Lewd and nymphomaniac nurses in minis, heels with too tight uniforms? Paid by the healthcare insurance for forced sex with sick homosexual men?
              I think the percentage of homosexuals among men would drastically increase in this case. Homosexuality would become epidemic, I'm sure about that.... hahahaha

What for kind treatment do you suggest?
              Last edited by Hades91x; 04-24-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Totally agree, when gay people are sick, they should go to the hospital like anyone else. No reason for a gay having a cancer to be refused there :

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                  Hmm.... how should such a treatment looks like?
                  Lewd and nymphomaniac nurses in minis, heels with too tight uniforms? Paid by the healthcare insurance for forced sex with sick homosexual men?
                  I think the percentage of homosexuals among men would drastically increase in this case. Homosexuality would become epidemic, I'm sure about that.... hahahaha

What for kind treatment do you suggest?
                  His version of "hospital treatment for gays" would be throwing the gay person from the top of the hospital building ISIS aka Muhammad style.

Comment

there is no treatment what could "heal" homosexuality.
                    Former generations have tried that with brutally methods physical, psychological and chemical until it was finally found out that homosexuality is no desease and happens in nature as well.
                    Homosexuality appears in several species and possibly has a function for example in population growth control.

Comment

Working...
                    X