Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think terrorism is exclusive to one religion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you think terrorism is exclusive to one religion?

    Yesterday around 50 people were killed in Newzeland by a white extremist. For a long time we were talking about islamic extremism and how bad it is for society. Don't you think that we forget to talk about white extremists and the Aryans who are being part of terrorism?
    Last edited by Rashhash; 03-16-2019, 07:07 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Rashhash View Post
    Yesterday around 50 people were killed in Newzeland by a white extremist. For a long time we were talking about islamic extremism and how bad it is for society. Don't you think that we forget tp talk about white extremists and the Aryans who are being part of terrorism?
    There are terror attacks from non-Muslims....in the ration of about 1:1000.
    This is the case even in my country, where only 5% of people are Muslims (or even less, since people coming from Muslim countries are counted as Muslims even if they are apostates).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany

    Originally posted by Rashhash View Post
    Don't you think that we forget tp talk about white extremists and the Aryans who are being part of terrorism?
    I don't think we forget it at all, we just concentrate on what is the bigger threat by sheer numbers.
    It is regularly talked here in my country about it. It is even part of school subjects in not less hours. I wish they would emphasize at least half of the time on Islamic terrorism and its reasons in school as well.

    Originally posted by Rashhash View Post
    Yesterday around 50 people were killed in Newzeland by a white extremist.
    why do you emphasize his skin color? Thats weird. I would say he classifies better by his believes and ideology he follows. Skin color is irrelevant.

    As weird as when I would blame "brown Islamists".
    Last edited by Suna123; 03-16-2019, 06:30 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think the OP is using this crime to condone and whitewash the islamic terrorism. No, we do not condone criminals who shoot civilians but I wonder where such people like the OP were when numerous terror attacks happened in Europe...Silently rejoycing over 'white trash' killed as they deserve it?

      I find such threads to be highly hypocritical and take them as a wish to condone islamofascists which is in fact a much bigger threat than 'white extremists'. Numbers show it all.

      Comment


      • #4
        And to answer the OP, yes, terrorism is the thing of one particular cult - the cult of islam.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

          There are terror attacks from non-Muslims....in the ration of about 1:1000.
          This is the case even in my country, where only 5% of people are Muslims (or even less, since people coming from Muslim countries are counted as Muslims even if they are apostates).
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany



          I don't think we forget it at all, we just concentrate on what is the bigger threat by sheer numbers.
          It is regularly talked here in my country about it. It is even part of school subjects in not less hours. I wish they would emphasize at least half of the time on Islamic terrorism and its reasons in school as well.


          why do you emphasize his skin color? Thats weird. I would say he classifies better by his believes and ideology he follows. Skin color is irrelevant.

          As weird as when I would blame "brown Islamists".
          Unfortunately it is true. Are you saying that white supremacy is a myth. Maybe you won't believe in it. White supremacy is a thing and it's still around the world.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Etsia View Post
            And to answer the OP, yes, terrorism is the thing of one particular cult - the cult of islam.
            Of course Islam is the number one exporter of Islamic terrorism. But like islamic terrorism there's this white supremacy, sikh terrorism (1985 air India bombing) hindu extremism and other extreme ideologies are there. But so far Islam killed more people by casting terror. It doesn't mean ideologies and beliefs who killed less people are not terrorists.

            Comment


            • #7
              Terrorism is a vague term people throw around, white supremacy is cooked up myth and this talk is pointless

              Comment


              • #8
                Don't forget nazis had this ideology and kkk is still in America. So. It's not a myth, but it's a fact. But some people deny it. If you ask a religious Muslim about islamic terrorism then they deny it even Islam contributes lots of terrorist because of religious and political reaosns.

                Comment


                • #9
                  https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...te-supremacism

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rashhash View Post
                    Yesterday around 50 people were killed in Newzeland by a white extremist. For a long time we were talking about islamic extremism and how bad it is for society. Don't you think that we forget to talk about white extremists and the Aryans who are being part of terrorism?
                    The statistical reality is that in spite of those identifying as "Muslim" comprising only about 1/4 of the world's population, the vast majority of terrorist attacks are committed by those identifying as Muslim.

                    Yes, the attack on the mosques in New Zealand were an act of pure evil. However, it is almost always a case of evil begets evil. Fortunately, the attack against Muslims was a very isolated one and not typical of people who don't follow Islam. Unfortunately, the same can not be said for the followers of Islam doing exactly what is written in the Quran and the Sahih Ahadith:

                    2019.03.15 Syria Baghouz 6 0 Three female suicide bombers strike families fleeing the caliphate, killing six members.
                    2019.03.15 Afghanistan Helmand 1 0 A TV journalist is shot to death in his car by suspected radicals.
                    2019.03.14 Cameroon Sandawadjiri 3 0 Three villagers are murdered in the middle of the night by Boko Haram.
                    2019.03.14 Afghanistan Sawki 1 13 Suspected Taliban clear out a bazaar with a deadly bomb blast.
                    2019.03.14 India Gulzarpora 1 0 A civilian is abducted and killed by Islamic militants.
                    2019.03.13 Iraq Qara Tapa 1 6 Women and children are among the casualties of an ISIS rocket attack.
                    2019.03.13 Iraq Rutba 1 0 A man collecting truffles is captured and executed by the Islamic State.
                    2019.03.13 Afghanistan Farah 1 0 A local official is murdered by suspected terrorists.
                    2019.03.13 Afghanistan Farah 10 0 The Taliban storm a checkpoint and massacre ten local security personnel.
                    2019.03.13 Somalia Gof-Gadud 8 40 al-Shabaab bombers murder eight patrons at a livestock market.
                    2019.03.13 India Pingleena 1 0 Islamic militants gun down a 25-year-old civilian.
                    2019.03.12 Burkina Faso Banh 1 0 Suspected Jihadists murder a local constable.
                    2019.03.12 Syria Amour 4 2 Four people searching for mushrooms are aerated by Sunni shrapnel.
                    2019.03.12 Mali Dialoube 6 0 Six local security personnel are killed by a landmine planted by extremists.
                    2019.03.11 Afghanistan Uzbekparida 4 4 Four policemen are shot to death by the Taliban.
                    2019.03.11 Afghanistan Bala Murghab 16 13 The Taliban massacre sixteen local soldiers.
                    2019.03.11 Nigeria Anguwan Gamu 46 0 A pastor and his wife are among forty-six villagers massacred by Fulani terrorists.
                    2019.03.10 Syria Suwaiyah 1 1 Sunni shrapnel brings down a civilian.
                    2019.03.10 Nigeria Shuwa 0 1 A girl is injured when two suicide bombers detonate prematurely during an attempt to kill church-goers.
                    2019.03.09 Niger Gueskerou 7 0 A Boko Haram attack on a border patrol kills seven.
                    2019.03.09 Syria Najm al-Zuhour 2 0 Two children are sectionalized by an ISIS landmine.
                    2019.03.09 Syria Arak 8 11 ISIS explosives claim the lives of eight civilians.
                    2019.03.09 Afghanistan Daman 1 0 A local farmer is disintegrated by an Islamist IED.
                    2019.03.08 DRC Virunga 1 0 A park ranger is murdered by the ADF.
                    2019.03.08 Afghanistan Anar Dara 3 3 A Taliban attack on a security post leaves three dead.
                    2019.03.08 DRC Beni 6 0 At least one woman is among six civilians hacked to death by ADF Islamists.
                    2019.03.08 Iraq Mosul 2 10 A child is among two Iraqis picked off by Jihadi bombers.
                    2019.03.07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 5 An al-Shabaab near a theater leaves two dead.
                    2019.03.07 India Jammu 2 32 Hizb-ul-Mujahideen throw a grenade into a bus station, killing a teenager and one other.
                    2019.03.07 Afghanistan Kabul 11 90 Sunni bombers strike a Shiite political gathering, killing eleven.
                    2019.03.07 Somalia Mogadishu 7 9 A group fighting for Sharia sets off a car bomb outside a restaurant, killing seven.
                    2019.03.07 Yemen Aden 1 5 Religious extremists open fire on a police patrol, killing one.
                    2019.03.06 Afghanistan Khewa 3 0 A schoolteacher is among three gunned down in cold blood by Islamic militants.
                    2019.03.06 Pakistan Abbottabad 1 0 A man is shot dead by extremists linked to an earlier honor killing.
                    2019.03.06 Afghanistan Jawzjan 1 0 Fundamentalists shoot an 8-year-old child to death.
                    2019.03.06 Iraq Makhmur 6 31 An attack by ISIS leaves six dead.
                    2019.03.06 Afghanistan Qala-e-Zal 10 12 The Taliban storm a government checkpost, killing ten.
                    2019.03.06 Afghanistan Jalalabad 16 10 Sixteen employees at a construction company are massacred by Fedayeen in a massive suicide assault.
                    2019.03.06 Syria Jourin 1 6 Sunnis send a rocket into a Shiite village, killing one.
                    2019.03.06 Iraq Tawakol 1 3 An ISIS bomb blast leaves one dead.
                    2019.03.06 Nigeria Addamari 5 20 Five farmers are blown to bits by a Boko Haram landmine.
                    2019.03.05 France Normandy 0 2 A 'radicalized' inmate screams "Allah Albar" as he stabs two guards with a knife smuggled to him.
                    2019.03.05 Syria Sha’afah 2 0 Two civilians lose their lives to an ISIS IED.
                    2019.03.04 Yemen Hodeidah 3 6 Children are among three family members dispatched by an Ansar Allah rocket.
                    2019.03.04 Yemen Taiz 1 11 A bomb planted at a market kills one bystander.
                    2019.03.04 Afghanistan Yangi Qala 3 7 The Taliban storm a market and kill three civilians.
                    2019.03.04 Afghanistan Imam Sahib 10 9 Ten people are killed when Islamic militants storm a security checkpoint.
                    2019.03.03 Syria Masasna 27 0 Ansar al-Tawhid Jihadists kill twenty-seven rivals in a brutal attack.
                    2019.03.03 Iraq Waqf 1 0 A farmer is shot to death in his grove by terrorists.
                    2019.03.03 Nigeria Tse-Kuma 16 0 At least sixteen villagers are killed by Miyetti Allah.
                    2019.03.02 Syria Karamah 3 12 A suicide bomber attacks a group of Religion of Peace rivals, killing three.
                    2019.03.01 Syria Bassirah 4 0 Four people at a water pump are murdered by ISIS gunmen.
                    2019.03.01 Syria Idlib 10 0 Ten perceived rivals are rounded up and excuted by Tahrir al-Sham
                    2019.03.01 Mali Boulkessy 9 0 al-Qaeda militants plant a landmine the kills nine peacekeepers.
                    2019.03.01 Iraq Rutba 5 0 Five people abducted while hunting for truffles are executed in cold blood.
                    2019.03.01 India Handwara 4 8 Lashkar-e-Toiba members open fire on police, killing four.
                    2019.03.01 Syria Idlib 9 18 A suicide bomber opens fire on a restaurant before denotating, killing nine.
                    2019.03.01 Somalia Mogadishu 29 80 Fundamentalists slaughter thirty civilians during an assault on a hotel.
                    2019.03.01 Afghanistan Shorab 23 15 A brutal attack by the Taliban on a local security base kills over two dozen.
                    2019.02.28 Philippines Cotabato 1 0 A young man is shot off his motorbike by Bangsamoro Islamists.
                    2019.02.28 Philippines Sambolawan 2 1 A car carrying two off-duty soldiers is fired on by Muslim militants, killing both.
                    2019.02.28 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslim 'rebels' shoot a man as he is leaving a soccer game.
                    2019.02.28 Afghanistan Balkh 5 0 Religious radicals attack a police outpost, killing five.
                    2019.02.28 Somalia Mogadishu 6 20 Six people are exterminated by al-Shabaab car bombers.
                    2019.02.28 Iraq Mosul 4 26 Four people at a university are plowed under by a Jihadi car bomb.
                    2019.02.28 Yemen Hodeidah 5 0 Five children are pulled into pieces by an Ansar Allah rocket.
                    2019.02.28 Nigeria Kardamari 4 3 A Boko Haram attack leaves four dead.

                    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30

                    Please tell us which of these 100 or so attacks in the last 3 weeks performed by Islamists acting for Islam were not inspired by Islamic dogma? And please don't insult my intelligence with Quran verses which have been abrogated by the principle of naskh

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rashhash View Post
                      Don't forget nazis had this ideology and kkk is still in America. So. It's not a myth, but it's a fact. But some people deny it. If you ask a religious Muslim about islamic terrorism then they deny it even Islam contributes lots of terrorist because of religious and political reaosns.
                      Lol, no they didn't. Nazis believed in superiority of GERMAN race and had no qualms about declaring paler than them russians inferior. KKK had been a joke in us for decades already. Also a thing to note is that most incidents and ideologies connected to this "white"(whatever that means) terrorism is fringe often illegal groups or individuals as opposed to anything organized.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                        The statistical reality is that in spite of those identifying as "Muslim" comprising only about 1/4 of the world's population, the vast majority of terrorist attacks are committed by those identifying as Muslim.

                        Yes, the attack on the mosques in New Zealand were an act of pure evil. However, it is almost always a case of evil begets evil. Fortunately, the attack against Muslims was a very isolated one and not typical of people who don't follow Islam. Unfortunately, the same can not be said for the followers of Islam doing exactly what is written in the Quran and the Sahih Ahadith:

                        2019.03.15 Syria Baghouz 6 0 Three female suicide bombers strike families fleeing the caliphate, killing six members.
                        2019.03.15 Afghanistan Helmand 1 0 A TV journalist is shot to death in his car by suspected radicals.
                        2019.03.14 Cameroon Sandawadjiri 3 0 Three villagers are murdered in the middle of the night by Boko Haram.
                        2019.03.14 Afghanistan Sawki 1 13 Suspected Taliban clear out a bazaar with a deadly bomb blast.
                        2019.03.14 India Gulzarpora 1 0 A civilian is abducted and killed by Islamic militants.
                        2019.03.13 Iraq Qara Tapa 1 6 Women and children are among the casualties of an ISIS rocket attack.
                        2019.03.13 Iraq Rutba 1 0 A man collecting truffles is captured and executed by the Islamic State.
                        2019.03.13 Afghanistan Farah 1 0 A local official is murdered by suspected terrorists.
                        2019.03.13 Afghanistan Farah 10 0 The Taliban storm a checkpoint and massacre ten local security personnel.
                        2019.03.13 Somalia Gof-Gadud 8 40 al-Shabaab bombers murder eight patrons at a livestock market.
                        2019.03.13 India Pingleena 1 0 Islamic militants gun down a 25-year-old civilian.
                        2019.03.12 Burkina Faso Banh 1 0 Suspected Jihadists murder a local constable.
                        2019.03.12 Syria Amour 4 2 Four people searching for mushrooms are aerated by Sunni shrapnel.
                        2019.03.12 Mali Dialoube 6 0 Six local security personnel are killed by a landmine planted by extremists.
                        2019.03.11 Afghanistan Uzbekparida 4 4 Four policemen are shot to death by the Taliban.
                        2019.03.11 Afghanistan Bala Murghab 16 13 The Taliban massacre sixteen local soldiers.
                        2019.03.11 Nigeria Anguwan Gamu 46 0 A pastor and his wife are among forty-six villagers massacred by Fulani terrorists.
                        2019.03.10 Syria Suwaiyah 1 1 Sunni shrapnel brings down a civilian.
                        2019.03.10 Nigeria Shuwa 0 1 A girl is injured when two suicide bombers detonate prematurely during an attempt to kill church-goers.
                        2019.03.09 Niger Gueskerou 7 0 A Boko Haram attack on a border patrol kills seven.
                        2019.03.09 Syria Najm al-Zuhour 2 0 Two children are sectionalized by an ISIS landmine.
                        2019.03.09 Syria Arak 8 11 ISIS explosives claim the lives of eight civilians.
                        2019.03.09 Afghanistan Daman 1 0 A local farmer is disintegrated by an Islamist IED.
                        2019.03.08 DRC Virunga 1 0 A park ranger is murdered by the ADF.
                        2019.03.08 Afghanistan Anar Dara 3 3 A Taliban attack on a security post leaves three dead.
                        2019.03.08 DRC Beni 6 0 At least one woman is among six civilians hacked to death by ADF Islamists.
                        2019.03.08 Iraq Mosul 2 10 A child is among two Iraqis picked off by Jihadi bombers.
                        2019.03.07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 5 An al-Shabaab near a theater leaves two dead.
                        2019.03.07 India Jammu 2 32 Hizb-ul-Mujahideen throw a grenade into a bus station, killing a teenager and one other.
                        2019.03.07 Afghanistan Kabul 11 90 Sunni bombers strike a Shiite political gathering, killing eleven.
                        2019.03.07 Somalia Mogadishu 7 9 A group fighting for Sharia sets off a car bomb outside a restaurant, killing seven.
                        2019.03.07 Yemen Aden 1 5 Religious extremists open fire on a police patrol, killing one.
                        2019.03.06 Afghanistan Khewa 3 0 A schoolteacher is among three gunned down in cold blood by Islamic militants.
                        2019.03.06 Pakistan Abbottabad 1 0 A man is shot dead by extremists linked to an earlier honor killing.
                        2019.03.06 Afghanistan Jawzjan 1 0 Fundamentalists shoot an 8-year-old child to death.
                        2019.03.06 Iraq Makhmur 6 31 An attack by ISIS leaves six dead.
                        2019.03.06 Afghanistan Qala-e-Zal 10 12 The Taliban storm a government checkpost, killing ten.
                        2019.03.06 Afghanistan Jalalabad 16 10 Sixteen employees at a construction company are massacred by Fedayeen in a massive suicide assault.
                        2019.03.06 Syria Jourin 1 6 Sunnis send a rocket into a Shiite village, killing one.
                        2019.03.06 Iraq Tawakol 1 3 An ISIS bomb blast leaves one dead.
                        2019.03.06 Nigeria Addamari 5 20 Five farmers are blown to bits by a Boko Haram landmine.
                        2019.03.05 France Normandy 0 2 A 'radicalized' inmate screams "Allah Albar" as he stabs two guards with a knife smuggled to him.
                        2019.03.05 Syria Sha’afah 2 0 Two civilians lose their lives to an ISIS IED.
                        2019.03.04 Yemen Hodeidah 3 6 Children are among three family members dispatched by an Ansar Allah rocket.
                        2019.03.04 Yemen Taiz 1 11 A bomb planted at a market kills one bystander.
                        2019.03.04 Afghanistan Yangi Qala 3 7 The Taliban storm a market and kill three civilians.
                        2019.03.04 Afghanistan Imam Sahib 10 9 Ten people are killed when Islamic militants storm a security checkpoint.
                        2019.03.03 Syria Masasna 27 0 Ansar al-Tawhid Jihadists kill twenty-seven rivals in a brutal attack.
                        2019.03.03 Iraq Waqf 1 0 A farmer is shot to death in his grove by terrorists.
                        2019.03.03 Nigeria Tse-Kuma 16 0 At least sixteen villagers are killed by Miyetti Allah.
                        2019.03.02 Syria Karamah 3 12 A suicide bomber attacks a group of Religion of Peace rivals, killing three.
                        2019.03.01 Syria Bassirah 4 0 Four people at a water pump are murdered by ISIS gunmen.
                        2019.03.01 Syria Idlib 10 0 Ten perceived rivals are rounded up and excuted by Tahrir al-Sham
                        2019.03.01 Mali Boulkessy 9 0 al-Qaeda militants plant a landmine the kills nine peacekeepers.
                        2019.03.01 Iraq Rutba 5 0 Five people abducted while hunting for truffles are executed in cold blood.
                        2019.03.01 India Handwara 4 8 Lashkar-e-Toiba members open fire on police, killing four.
                        2019.03.01 Syria Idlib 9 18 A suicide bomber opens fire on a restaurant before denotating, killing nine.
                        2019.03.01 Somalia Mogadishu 29 80 Fundamentalists slaughter thirty civilians during an assault on a hotel.
                        2019.03.01 Afghanistan Shorab 23 15 A brutal attack by the Taliban on a local security base kills over two dozen.
                        2019.02.28 Philippines Cotabato 1 0 A young man is shot off his motorbike by Bangsamoro Islamists.
                        2019.02.28 Philippines Sambolawan 2 1 A car carrying two off-duty soldiers is fired on by Muslim militants, killing both.
                        2019.02.28 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslim 'rebels' shoot a man as he is leaving a soccer game.
                        2019.02.28 Afghanistan Balkh 5 0 Religious radicals attack a police outpost, killing five.
                        2019.02.28 Somalia Mogadishu 6 20 Six people are exterminated by al-Shabaab car bombers.
                        2019.02.28 Iraq Mosul 4 26 Four people at a university are plowed under by a Jihadi car bomb.
                        2019.02.28 Yemen Hodeidah 5 0 Five children are pulled into pieces by an Ansar Allah rocket.
                        2019.02.28 Nigeria Kardamari 4 3 A Boko Haram attack leaves four dead.

                        https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30

                        Please tell us which of these 100 or so attacks in the last 3 weeks performed by Islamists acting for Islam were not inspired by Islamic dogma? And please don't insult my intelligence with Quran verses which have been abrogated by the principle of naskh
                        Never said Islam is teaching peaceful things. As i mentioned above Islam is the number one exporter of Islamic terrorism. But the rise of white supremacy led terrorism is also om high (check the above link). Of course Islam is a cult which threat to humanity amd there are lots of fundamentalists who do stupid things for heaven and virgins. But what these white supremacists are doing is exactly what nazis did in Germany. Terrorism is unacceptable and really bad for humanity.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by grgur View Post

                          Lol, no they didn't. Nazis believed in superiority of GERMAN race and had no qualms about declaring paler than them russians inferior. KKK had been a joke in us for decades already. Also a thing to note is that most incidents and ideologies connected to this "white"(whatever that means) terrorism is fringe often illegal groups or individuals as opposed to anything organized.
                          Yes nazis do believe in color especially their fair skin. You can see this in India were the Aryans killed and pushed away Dravidians from their sight because of fair (they came up with casteism). Neo nazis, kkk and white nationalism is another extreme ideology like islamism.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rashhash View Post
                            Yesterday around 50 people were killed in Newzeland by a white extremist. For a long time we were talking about islamic extremism and how bad it is for society. Don't you think that we forget to talk about white extremists and the Aryans who are being part of terrorism?
                            Killing innocent people is senseless. The man who committed the mass killings in New Zealand as a lot in common with ISIS terrorists. Hatred is the culprit, hatred and radicalization. No religion is necessary for this recipe as we saw in Christchurch.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                              Killing innocent people is senseless. The man who committed the mass killings in New Zealand as a lot in common with ISIS terrorists. Hatred is the culprit, hatred and radicalization. No religion is necessary for this recipe as we saw in Christchurch.
                              But a religious dogma like Islam is all that is needed for anyone with any sort of psychotic tendency to go off and murder

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X