Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think terrorism is exclusive to one religion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
    He is a psychopath as of his behaviors buddy, as I mentioned, crusaders are famous for their cannibal and brutal history, against Jews and Arabs of Middle East and Europe. I don't know who "DrugSchadenfreude" is planning to kidnap at the moment, he may be interested in Europeans because he is in so interested in supporting westerners when comes to reveal their multi-standarts
    Terrorism is exclusive to one thing: PSYCHOPATHY. Same as Brenton Tarrant, Anders Behring Breivik, DrugSchadenfreude
    When you have individuals like Tarrant and Breivik acting as mass murderers, you have kook psychotic individuals. When you have a big group of people acting on a dogma acting as mass murderers in collaboration then you have a death cult called Islam.

Such as, for example, we observe that Erdogan was working very very closely with his brothers-in-Islam ISIS:

https://medium.com/insurge-intellige...r-e83c0e6b9c3d

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

When you have individuals like Tarrant and Breivik acting as mass murderers, you have kook psychotic individuals. When you have a big group of people acting on a dogma acting as mass murderers in collaboration then you have a death cult called Islam.

Such as, for example, we observe that Erdogan was working very very closely with his brothers-in-Islam ISIS:

https://medium.com/insurge-intellige...r-e83c0e6b9c3d
      That no longer works since Turkiye has been declared as the country that fought most effectively against so-called "ISIS"(USIS-ISISRAEL), pathetic aussie
      Yet have been months and you still didn't answer why ISIS has attacked to countries like Saudi Arabia and why were in fight against Taliban which is the most fatal enemy of western coalition crusaders in Afghanistan.
      Because so-called ISIS are your military's troops alongside other westerner coalition crusaders who are in proxy crusades against Islamic spreading and Muslim rising, who've also been head crushed by Turks at Al-Bab, by Syrians at Palmira and by Iraqis at Mosul LOL.

Last crusader terrorists surrendering to glorious Muslim-Turkic conquerors of Jerusalem the Bahri Mamelukes and Khwarezmians(Afghanistan based Turkic mameluke dynasty) after sack of Jerusalem and destruction of crusader fanatic population

Comment

That no longer works since Turkiye has been declared as the country that fought most effectively against so-called "ISIS"
        Ahahahaha yup "declared" by only you and you 11 year old first cousin girlfriend gayboypedo

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Lammahjoub View Post

The bad deeds are attributed to those who do them (just), regardless of their ethnic or religious background.
          To the stupid : "do not attend the verses of the Koran".
          You forgot to continue your sentence :
          "...except when I attribute them"

Hypocrite

Comment

• Originally posted by Rashhash View Post
            Yesterday around 50 people were killed in Newzeland by a white extremist. For a long time we were talking about islamic extremism and how bad it is for society. Don't you think that we forget to talk about white extremists and the Aryans who are being part of terrorism?
            " For a long time we were talking about Islamic extremism " Actually , for a long time we were talking about Islamic TERRORISM...
            In our world of today almost the ONLY religiously inspired terrorism is inspired by islam for koranic aspirations...
            We talk a great deal about non Islamic terror but time after time we find it had no religious motivation and that is a fact...
            You began a thread ,,what were you doing ? Trying to create some sort of Equivilance ? There is moslem terror ,then there are other sorts of terror but without invoking divine proclamations..
            There is Pakistani terrorism against Indians..there are hindus who terrorized hundreds of Sikhs a few years ago..There are Burmese who terrorise moslem Bangladeshis who invaded their lands...The Thais are fighting moslem insurgents in sth Thailand,,,none of these people are white aryans...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
              Hypocrite

people who publish private messages are lower than hypocrites.
              They are on one level with -Lauri-
              congratulation.

Comment

You forgot to continue your sentence :
                "...except when I attribute them"

Hypocrite
                Don't expect from Berbers to be kind for French since they're achieving their history about Algerian genocide and ethnic cleansing attempt of Spanish-French military alliance against Moroccans

Comment

• Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

people who publish private messages are lower than hypocrites.
                  They are on one level with -Lauri-
                  congratulation.
                  There is actually nothing private in those messages, or do you see anything personal that deserve to be kept silent?

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
                  Don't expect from Berbers to be kind for French since they're achieving their history about Algerian genocide and ethnic cleansing attempt of Spanish-French military alliance against Moroccans
                  Where did you see that I expect "kindness" from people from Maghreb (and not berbers particularly) exactly?
                  Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 04-11-2019, 09:29 PM.

Comment

There is actually nothing private in this message, or do you see anything personal that deserve to be kept silent?

Where did you see that I expect "kindness" from people from Maghreb (and not berbers particularly) exactly?
                    Since the time when you thought if a Berber upset of France, don't expect from them not to be upset, or as opposite, don't expect from them to be kind

Comment

Since the time when you thought if a Berber upset of France, don't expect from them not to be upset, or as opposite, don't expect from them to be kind
                      Where did you see that I expect them not to be upset? I only note the double standards between his words and his behaviour, even if, and that deserves to be noted, he is able to stay relatively civilized

Comment

There is actually nothing private in those messages, or do you see anything personal that deserve to be kept silent?
                        and you decide when somebody elses private messages are ok to be published and when not?

This is like the Stasi saying "for what do you need privacy of letters, do you have to hide something?"
                        Or today "for what do you need privacy of phone calls, do you have to hide something?"

Comment

and you decide when somebody elses private messages are ok to be published and when not?

This is like the Stasi saying "for what do you need privacy of letters, do you have to hide something?"
                          Or today "for what do you need privacy of phone calls, do you have to hide something?"
                          You are not answering my question, I wonder why. I wonder why you prefer to dig shit a bit more making comparisons that could be updated and be careful, we are close to an adhitlerum, it would be sad for you to fall at the same level as me and Lauri

That's sad, you had, actually, a chance to make me changing my mind but you skipped it.
                          Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 04-12-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Frau Suna, the reply you deleted a little earlier asked sancta when did he think it would be ok to post the private messages you have exchanged with him. Joubman ( with another new profile he now has at least 3 in total) is the same dirty monkey that opened a thread in General calling Aussie a pedo and making many racist posts in a thread in Love forum as well as many others! Posting some random one off messages from a racist muzlum to highlight a point about hypocrisy is not the same as posting messages shared under the flag of friendship. Joubman does not deserve the privilege of confidentiality because he is hypocritical racist scum plain ans simple

You seem to be getting quite unhinged in your efforts to be the boss of what people shouldn't post here lately, why not take a rest and reevaluate your leadership qualities

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                              Frau Suna, the reply you deleted a little earlier asked sancta when did he think it would be ok to post the private messages you have exchanged with him. Joubman ( with another new profile he now has at least 3 in total) is the same dirty monkey that opened a thread in General calling Aussie a pedo and making many racist posts in a thread in Love forum as well as many others! Posting some random one off messages from a racist muzlum to highlight a point about hypocrisy is not the same as posting messages shared under the flag of friendship. Joubman does not deserve the privilege of confidentiality because he is hypocritical racist scum plain ans simple

You seem to be getting quite unhinged in your efforts to be the boss of what people shouldn't post here lately, why not take a rest and reevaluate your leadership qualities
                              I will give my opinion to what I please. I don't care if somebody changes his/her opinion or writing style because of that.

Since -Lauri- published once a private message of me, I'm totally allergic towards people who do such things.
                              ....and I had my reasons to delete this last message.

Comment

I will give my opinion to what I please. I don't care if somebody changes his/her opinion or writing style because of that.

Since -Lauri- published once a private message of me, I'm totally allergic towards people who do such things.
                                ....and I had my reasons to delete this last message.

Sounds very sulky and hypocritical considering you have no problem telling others what they shouldn't post

As for the rest I have already mentioned the difference of messages in friendship and messages from angry racist strangers to make a point

I didn't ask for an explanation of why you deleted you previous reply to Sancta.

Comment

Working...
                                X