Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think terrorism is exclusive to one religion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
    Frau Suna, the reply you deleted a little earlier asked sancta when did he think it would be ok to post the private messages you have exchanged with him.
    Thank you. It's still not an answer to my question but it's interesting to note the lack of context here, as you pointed out, there are some differences between showing the huge double standards from someone through 2 lines of "dialogue" and no personal information (or answer my question at least if you want to tell the opposite, Suna) and someone with whom you had an exchange a bit longer/had personal informations shared et caetera.

Ps: Nothing to worry, I have deleted our conversation quite a long time ago, you can sleep soundly if this is your main problem
    Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 04-12-2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
      Since -Lauri- published once a private message of me, I'm totally allergic towards people who do such things.
      Once, my husband has beaten me, since then I'm totally allergic toward people who do such things.
      Once, Suna has talked of engeneering, since then I'm totally allergic toward people talking of this.
      Once, Lauri treated me of nazi, since then I'm totally allergic toward people who tell me that.

Does it work too? Since your allergy started at that moment it seems...
      Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 04-12-2019, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
        Thank you. It's still not an answer to my question but it's interesting to note the lack of context here, as you pointed out, there are some differences between showing the huge double standards from someone through 2 lines of "dialogue" and no personal information (or answer my question at least if you want to tell the opposite, Suna) and someone with whom you had an exchange a bit longer/had personal informations shared et caetera.

Ps: Nothing to worry, I have deleted our conversation quite a long time ago, you can sleep soundly if this is your main problem
        If I shared messages with someone of a personal nature be they on my friend-list (I find that such a childish term) or not I would not repeat them in forums as i'm sure you would not either and as you've stated, no matter even if I and others on this list had absolute opposites arguments and eventual total dislike I would not share, however in this case of Joubman showing his true face....which I and others have seen too if they remember and given the nature of his very public pedo revenge thread against Aussie just over opinions of izlum I would happily post his racist hypocritical scum crap here in a heartbeat

I understand the Frau's insecurity about this matter given the Lauri incident however I would find it absolutely easy to see the difference and context between these 2 examples.

Comment

It's still not an answer to my question
          Why is that important to you? I don't understand. Are you after my absolution?
          Everybody can read and decide for himself if there is personal information given or not. It depends on if disliking the French is classified as a personal attitude or not.

If friend or enemy, personal or not personal - it is bad manners to publish private messages.

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
          Nothing to worry, I have deleted our conversation quite a long time ago, you can sleep soundly
          thank you.
          Last edited by Suna123; 04-12-2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

If I shared messages with someone of a personal nature be they on my friend-list (I find that such a childish term) or not I would not repeat them in forums as i'm sure you would not either and as you've stated, no matter even if I and others on this list had absolute opposites arguments and eventual total dislike I would not share, however in this case of Joubman showing his true face....which I and others have seen too if they remember and given the nature of his very public pedo revenge thread against Aussie just over opinions of izlum I would happily post his racist hypocritical scum crap here in a heartbeat

I understand the Frau's insecurity about this matter given the Lauri incident however I would find it absolutely easy to see the difference and context between these 2 examples.

That is, the hypocrisy of his comment pushed me to share it in order to see in what kind of context the "no amalgam plz" works. Actually, if someone like the OP or CaymanWolvon started to send me private messages with some racist content or insults, I would'nt show it as they expose pretty well what they really think on the forum already.

Comment

Why is that important to you? I don't understand. Are you after my absolution?
              You're claiming something, you should be able to support it, isn't it? Because the weird comparison to communism in order to discredit someone, I don't find it very convincing, especially considering the context.

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
              Everybody can read and decide for himself if there is personal information given or not. It depends on if disliking the French is classified as a personal attitude or not.

If friend or enemy, personal or not personal - it is bad manners to publish private messages.
              How is disliking the French, that you are willing to tell to a supposed French unknown person, personal or private exactly? Considering the context? Excuse me, I still don't understand.

What if I tell you, in private message, that I killed my whole family, I cooked my mother, mixed her with spinash and gave it to children? Still private if I decide so?
              What about the numerous number of people sending weird, but funny, messages to women on this website about getting married to someone they neither read the profile or watched the picture? Still private because they decided so?

How is it bad mannered to share something from private messages as long as there is nothing personal? Aren't you sacralizing private messages here? Because I feel like even sharing a "hello" would be a sacrilege.

**Context of the scene :
              A -omg, it's so bad to generalize! Only bad people should be disliked!
              A - *first messages to someone* ew, French.

------------------
              That being said, you're rigth on a point, and that's why I'm sad about your reaction. The screenshot was not truly necessary here and even his post was showing this tendency with its newspeak. There were other ways to say it, more "distinguished", and I would have fully agreed on this, but it seems you prefered to get triggered and to lost any ability to tell it simply, even after asking for it several times.
              Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 04-12-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

What if I tell you, in private message, that I killed my whole family, I cooked my mother, mixed her with spinash and gave it to children? Still private if I decide so?
                It is a good reason to send them to police to check them.

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                What about the numerous number of people sending weird, but funny, messages to women on this website about getting married to someone they neither read the profile or watched the picture? Still private because they decided so?
                the name and profile picture of those users are usually blackened when their messages are published.

Comment

It is a good reason to send them to police to check them.
                  No longer private nor personal then? Does this apply to any repressible messages?

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                  the name and profile picture of those users are usually blackened when their messages are published.
                  I'm not talking about people publishing those messages. I'm asking if asking in marriage a complete unknown, sometime in a very particular way, is still private.

What about the context of the publication too? It doesn't count at the slightest?

Comment

• Sancta has posted Joubmah's messages to show how hateful this joubmah actually is. There was no personal info there, just his hateful attitude to show his hypocrisy. Only those who use really personal info and backstab others with this are mean, if I told anyone my secret and they posted it publicly that would be inappropriate. Joubmah just arrogantly messaged his attitude he has never even been hiding, just like his attitude that all Western women are sluts. When such people play white and innocent, they are simply reminded what they are really like.

As for the racist OP babbling shit about 'white supremacy' while being a supremacist, caste system as if created by the whites while it is present in Hinduism and shoving the words people never used down their throats, is as ridiculous as those who try to potray themselves as just and fair just when it suits them.
                    Last edited by Etsia; 04-13-2019, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                      Sancta has posted Joubmah's messages to show how hateful this joubmah actually is. There was no personal info there, just his hateful attitude to show his hypocrisy. Only those who use really personal info and backstab others with this are mean, if I told anyone my secret and they posted it publicly that would be inappropriate. Joubmah just arrogantly messaged his attitude he has never even been hiding, just like his attitude that all Western women are sluts. When such people play white and innocent, they are simply reminded what they are really like.

As for the racist OP babbling shit about 'white supremacy' while being a supremacist, caste system as if created by the whites while it is present in Hinduism and shoving the words people never used down their throats, is as ridiculous as those who try to potray themselves as just and fair just when it suits them.

Suna meant, with such height and ability, Bierhoff could jump and win the ball easily, without the need to push Lahm.
                      (Suna have a high regard and just doesn't want Bierhoff injure his good reputation)

Comment

• Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                        And to answer the OP, yes, terrorism is the thing of one particular cult - the cult of islam.
                        As a muslim I disagree and i think ur argument is offensive, sorry. What about the white extremist who killed muslim? Chinese who killed uyghur? Jewish who killed our family in Palestine? Extremist buddhist who killed muslim in Myanmar?

One more Unforgettable story, what about Holocaust by Nazi to jewish?

Islam never has such religious dogma to terror each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilgurl000 View Post

As a muslim I disagree and i think ur argument is offensive, sorry. What about the white extremist who killed muslim? Chinese who killed uyghur? Jewish who killed our family in Palestine? Extremist buddhist who killed muslim in Myanmar?

One more Unforgettable story, what about Holocaust by Nazi to jewish?

Offensive you say, then what about Madrid, London, Paris, Germany, Sweden, Bali, Netherlands, Belgium, Mumbai etc... etc...attacks? All committed by representatives of the cult you are defending. Islam is exactly about the dogma of terror and Muslims actually have been killing one another for long. Most terror attacks in the world are committed in the name of Allah and Muslims get offended when people aren't buying the crap about Islam being peaceful, it is their problem if they do, my opinion will always be the same - nowadays islam is the biggest cancer in Europe too and since I'm a European who sees this cancer spreading I have the right to say - keep it in your own places, stay away from other places because anywhere you enter there's terror, chaos and death. Islamic state was also the degenerate state representing islamic dogmas and you're talking about Nazi who by the way were friends with representatives from Arab places too. Let us talk about islamic terror attack, shall we? If I start naming them all, there won't be enough space on this thread page.

Comment

Islam exactly has a dogma for terror.....written in the Quran.
                            As this Muslim user already found out himself:

Originally posted by Lammahjoub View Post
                            To the stupid : "do not attend the verses of the Koran".
                            with what he is quite right. When you apply the Quran fully - it ends up in terror

Comment

Ahahahahahahaha

muzlums have shown throughout history they cannot live peacefully with anyone....including each other, and they never will This perfect example is just from a couple of days ago

Dozens of men, women and children from Pakistan's minority Hazara community have held a protest in the city of Quetta demanding better security.

The sit-in started hours after 24 people were killed and dozens injured in a bomb blast at a vegetable market in the south-western city.
                              Many victims were from the Hazara community, who are mainly Shia Muslims.
                              The community has been frequently targeted by extremists from Pakistan's Sunni Muslim majority.

Last edited by DrSchadenfreude; 04-13-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Ahahahahahahaha

muzlums have shown throughout history they cannot live peacefully with anyone....including each other, and they never will This perfect example is just from a couple of days ago

Dozens of men, women and children from Pakistan's minority Hazara community have held a protest in the city of Quetta demanding better security.

The sit-in started hours after 24 people were killed and dozens injured in a bomb blast at a vegetable market in the south-western city.
                                Many victims were from the Hazara community, who are mainly Shia Muslims.
                                The community has been frequently targeted by extremists from Pakistan's Sunni Muslim majority.

Maybe the sunni cops knew about it but just turned a blind EYE,,,after all it was the ppakistanis who turned a "blind eye to bin laden living in a comfortable walled villa for years in Pakistan...

Comment

Working...
                                X