No announcement yet.

What does the word 'home' mean to you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the word 'home' mean to you?

Is it a place? A group of people? A set of conditions for living like comfort/safety?
    Do you think your childhood home is your only home or do you think you can make new homes anywhere?

Home is shelter, a place to rest, to enjoy company, a place to keep my stuff. I can live anywhere and have...and still do.

My childhood homes - plural - are sources of occasional nostalgia but nothing more.

Comment

Definition of home? hmmmmm......

A warm bed where a woman offers you her body for satisfying of the one hunger and a cold vodka to still of another need of a comfy sleep.
      hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
        Definition of home? hmmmmm......

A warm bed where a woman offers you her body for satisfying of the one hunger and a cold vodka to still of another need of a comfy sleep.
        hahahaha
        a brothel?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

a brothel?
            warm bed and BJ Fliessband?
            are you serious?

Comment

With love, perhaps home is more of a comfort and safe haven. With some form of indifference or staleness, home might be nothing more than a place to dwell. If neither are present, but some form of anguish or peril, home might represent a prison or nightmare. I have experienced all three in some manner, although I must admit my concept of anguish and peril are rather shallow compared to many people out there.

Comment

The word 'home' for me refers to the place where you can do anything you need to without embarrassed, also depends on who you live with.
                And yes I think I can make a new home anywhere but with someone, who I really feel comfortable to stay with.
                BTW, I like your question.

Comment

Home is When you can fart but no One is complain. Home is When you feel Safe even you have Nothing but family .

Comment

Working...
                  X