Pope Benedict 16....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pope Benedict 16....

The retired pope has written a statement, wide ranging but highlights that the pope believed the moral depravity of the hippie era contributed to the homo sexuality and pedophilia among priests..

Among the matters highlighted in the report is another report from about 1962 which attempts to deal with the huge numbers of complaints about priests soliciting sex,,from men , women of every age and children old enough to go to confession...

Comment

I read it, silly old duffer is trying to blame lustful depraved catholic pedo priests on the sexual revolution swinging 60s I was going to add it to my pope Omerta thread but meh

This time Benedict XVI oversteps the line

The former pope again breaks his self-imposed silence

But these events were all overshadowed by the publication of a long and troubling letter by Benedict XVI.
      In it the former pope offered his views on sexual abuse in the Church, basically blaming it on the sexual revolution of the 1960s, the collapse of moral theology and reverence for God (and the Eucharist) following the Second Vatican Council (1962-65), as well as the rampant presence of homosexuality in seminaries in the early years following the council.

Comment

Comment

Spoken like a true protestant heretic.

But yeah one may blame sexual revolution for a lot of nonsense but not for the actions of priests definitely, it's the typical story of abuse people who belong to a seperate group that has power and influence within a society and takes care of its "honour" in a mafia like fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

Spoken like a true protestant heretic. ...

Comment

"It's not our fault, it's the society and the era we live in".

Reminds me of some other people, typically from religions too : Islam and feminism among others.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                I read it, silly old duffer is trying to blame lustful depraved catholic pedo priests on the sexual revolution swinging 60s I was going to add it to my pope Omerta thread but meh

This time Benedict XVI oversteps the line

The former pope again breaks his self-imposed silence

But these events were all overshadowed by the publication of a long and troubling letter by Benedict XVI.
                In it the former pope offered his views on sexual abuse in the Church, basically blaming it on the sexual revolution of the 1960s, the collapse of moral theology and reverence for God (and the Eucharist) following the Second Vatican Council (1962-65), as well as the rampant presence of homosexuality in seminaries in the early years following the council.

I also think it belongs in your Omerta thread which is where I went with it first..The Omerta thread is still on the first page but after waiting and waiting for it to come up I gave up and opened a new one...
                Pope Bene dict also said that during those years Many young men Already identifying as gay,,took the Oath of celibacy and became priests where the priesthood was the perfect cover for them...No need for gay bar lurking,they had whole choirs and the confessional at their discrete disposal..
                There was something for everyone;;;
                Nuns of all ages for the sexually straight with the big plus of females coming to confession...
                Especially vulnerable,, young catholic men ,confused as to their sexuality,,a veritable schmorgasbord for pederastic priests...
                Last edited by Elishar; 04-14-2019, 02:45 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

In the Noachide laws Noah and his sons were commanded to be fruitful,and multiply and fill the earth...
                  In the rc church the church fathers decreed Celibacy,, this probably led to sexual deviants being attracted to the priesthood....

As for the church encouraging priests and nuns to make the church the beneficiaries of their wills this is probably also true but I also think that Rampantly sexual priests were uncaring about this seeing that their "Elysium fields" were FULL of flowers waiting to be plucked...

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

In the Noachide laws Noah and his sons were commanded to be fruitful,and multiply and fill the earth...
                    In the rc church the church fathers decreed Celibacy,, this probably led to sexual deviants being attracted to the priesthood....

As for the church encouraging priests and nuns to make the church the beneficiaries of their wills this is probably also true but I also think that Rampantly sexual priests were uncaring about this seeing that their "Elysium fields" were FULL of flowers waiting to be plucked...
                    Lol I'd like to point out that amongst christians the catholics do tend to multiply more in case you missed it

Celibacy was introduced there more for political means, as in to curb the land owning priests from having hereditary rights to land within the church itself, it was a concept largely introduced to function as a control measure within a feudal system. The fact it was used by say noble families to hide away their more quirky members(say those who were homosexual or sometimes plain crazy) was a bonus.

Comment

Degeneration has reached Vatican.
                      The pope has a foot fetish for filthy black male moslem feet and tries to normalize pedophilia, because hiding isn't more possible.
                      This disgusting pedo footfag is really serious reason to apostasy of catholic belief.
                      Last edited by Hades91x; 04-14-2019, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Comment

a single person who has in its hands an enormous power can be a tyrant or being a respected ruler, depending on this person moralistic attitude and psychological ability to remain connected to reality.
                          A group of individuals with power will always abuse such one, no matter how hierarchic this group might be, the hierarchy becomes always corrupted with mutual dependencies and favors inside this group.

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

Lol I'd like to point out that amongst christians the catholics do tend to multiply more in case you missed it

Celibacy was introduced there more for political means, as in to curb the land owning priests from having hereditary rights to land within the church itself, it was a concept largely introduced to function as a control measure within a feudal system. The fact it was used by say noble families to hide away their more quirky members(say those who were homosexual or sometimes plain crazy) was a bonus.
                            Celibacy was decreed for priests and nuns not for catholic congregations,,they were encouraged to breed like rabbits to give numerical power to the church..

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                              Degeneration has reached Vatican.
                              The pope has a foot fetish for filthy black male moslem feet and tries to normalize pedophilia, because hiding isn't more possible.
                              This disgusting pedo footfag is really serious reason to apostasy of catholic belief.
                              The popes seem so incredibly arrogant that they just DON"T understand,,,the top catholic kisses their feet,,they are not thinking of jesus they are saying here is proof that islam is paramount..Today the pope voluntarily kisses their feet,,,tomorrow they will force him to do it...
                              KNOW thine enemy...

Comment

Working...
                              X