Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany .. criticism of the way police treat with Muslims on Eid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by grgur View Post
    I wonder if they can feed them

    I eat what you do not eat.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by momat View Post
      There is control and German intelligence number two in Europe after Russian intelligence
      where is the problem?
      Do you want ethnic cleansing?
      Forbidding all Islamic organisation who violate German law, imprisoning all those who preach anti human rights in Mosques, would be enough ^^

      Comment


      • Originally posted by grgur View Post


        There re many things calling themselves states, what's your point
        Do you deny that Europe is the cause of poverty, ignorance and disease in Africa?

        France laughs at other countries like Germany and Italy.
        she send most migrants them to these countries, although she is a major reason in that.


        Who speaks again about immigration and problems, must be has put a big shoe in his mouth dirty.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by momat View Post

          Do you deny that Europe is the cause of poverty, ignorance and disease in Africa?

          France laughs at other countries like Germany and Italy.
          she send most migrants them to these countries, although she is a major reason in that.


          Who speaks again about immigration and problems, must be has put a big shoe in his mouth dirty.
          yes, without Europe Africa would have even more poverty and starvation.
          You would have even less efficient agricultural techniques, less education and less infrastructure of all sorts of.

          France has invited Algerians, Germany has invited Turks and Syrians, UK has invited Pakistanis
          We are all to blame for bad decisions in the past and have to deal with the consequences.....and take care to make it better in the future.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

            Forbidding all Islamic organisation who violate German law, imprisoning all those who preach anti human rights in Mosques, would be enough ^^
            All this will happen and the same complaint will continue, crying there is in your blood.

            Soft hand is not suitable in Germany and Turks is a living example.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

              France has invited Algerians, Germany has invited Turks and Syrians, UK has invited Pakistanis
              We are all to blame for bad decisions in the past and have to deal with the consequences.....and take care to make it better in the future.
              Europe is lucky because Arab peoples do not control their destiny.

              Enjoy our theft.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by momat View Post
                All this will happen and the same complaint will continue, crying there is in your blood.

                Soft hand is not suitable in Germany and Turks is a living example.
                Soft hand is no solution with Muslims. We have tried that for almost 4 decades with the Turks and Lebanese - doesn't work, makes it only worse.

                Polish people are almost as numerous as Turks in Germany, and they are here only a couple of years, while Turks are here a couple of decades.
                We have no problems with Poles
                It is not our fault when the Turkish culture is unable to adapt to the German system. Tribal thinking has no place and no success here.


                Comment


                • Originally posted by momat View Post

                  What?
                  A cheap Polish citizen talks about money and weapons
                  Do you eat meat?
                  Deluded islamists boy thinks I have some inferiority complex because I have polish citizenship?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                    Soft hand is no solution with Muslims. We have tried that for almost 4 decades with the Turks and Lebanese - doesn't work, makes it only worse.

                    Polish people are almost as numerous as Turks in Germany, and they are here only a couple of years, while Turks are here a couple of decades.
                    We have no problems with Poles
                    It is not our fault when the Turkish culture is unable to adapt to the German system. Tribal thinking has no place and no success here.

                    The German people are not an angel.
                    There are those who carry out heinous practices.
                    Germany contributes to violence
                    Germany does not give immigrants a chance
                    Migration and immigrants in Spain is more than 10 times higher than in Germany, but we do not hear about problems in there.

                    Officials in your country have a mental disorder.
                    Look, he is a Muslim, he is black, he has a beard.. he will kill me, my God where is jesus?




                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

                      Deluded islamists boy thinks I have some inferiority complex because I have polish citizenship?
                      The Poles is racist, I was talking to a girl here and she told me that.
                      Whoever marries a person from Africa is a disgrace, she says.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by momat View Post
                        I eat what you do not eat.
                        Like a dog that devours all the rests which his owner tossed on the floor.
                        Good boy.

                        Now I understand you meat allusion. LOL
                        Do you really think for us is eating meat a luxury?

                        Comment


                        • You proud of your country this is Shank (I do not believe in the homeland)
                          My true patriot who gives me rights.
                          Again, respect yourself.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by momat View Post

                            The Poles is racist, I was talking to a girl here and she told me that.
                            Whoever marries a person from Africa is a disgrace, she says.
                            Oh... I'm now sure she sworn hers never ending love to you.
                            Then you woke up.

                            You're so primitive that even kidding with you is so easily predictable and banal.
                            Last edited by Hades91x; 06-11-2019, 09:12 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

                              Like a dog that devours all the rests which his owner tossed on the floor.
                              Good boy.

                              Now I understand you meat allusion. LOL
                              Do you really think for us is eating meat a luxury?
                              Food is not a European culture.
                              The important thing is to eat anything.
                              In Europe you can prepare shit and you will find who eats it

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

                                Oh... I'm now sure she sworn her never ending love to you.
                                Then you woke up.
                                .
                                she is Married.
                                We was talking about cultures and differences.
                                Eastern European women, especially Polish women, are eligible for marriage, are good for marriage, they take good care of the house and the children.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X