Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany .. criticism of the way police treat with Muslims on Eid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lewini View Post
    The second example is today's world s conflict. You will also understand that Marx and people like him chose wrong path so Marxist theory is not proper for humanity.


    just as the source of mankind's revolutions is one phrase, so another phrase is the origin of all immorality.
    First Phrase:"
    So long as I'm full, what is it to me if others die of hunger."
    Second Phrase:"
    You work so that I can eat."
    Yes, the upper and lower classes in human society, that is, the rich and the poor, live at peace when in equilibrium. The basis of that equilibrium is compassion and kindness in the upper classes, and respect and obedience in the lower classes. Now, the first phrase has incited the upper classes to practise oppression, immorality, and mercilessness. And just as the second has driven the lower classes to hatred, envy, and to contend the upper classes, and has negated man's tranquillity for several centuries, so too this century, as the result of the struggle between capital and labour, it has been the cause of the momentous events of Europe well-known by all. Thus, together with all its societies for good works, all its establishments for the teaching of ethics, all its severe discipline and regulations, it could not reconcile these two classes of mankind, nor could it heal the two fearsome wounds in human life. The Qur'an, however, eradicates the first phrase with its injunction to pay zakat, and heals it. While it uproots the second phrase with its prohibition on usury and interest, and cures that. Indeed, the Qur'anic verse stands at the door of the world and declares usury and interest to be forbidden. It reads out its decree to mankind, saying: "In order to close the door of strife, close the door of usury and interest!" It forbids its students to enter it.
    Words - 421
    That conflict of classes as well as that problem, doesn't exist anymore. In the 1930s marxism has changed. The new leftists look like this

    Thy are just like animals. No rules, no moral just anarchy

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

      That conflict of classes as well as that problem, doesn't exist anymore. In the 1930s marxism has changed. The new leftists look like this

      Thy are just like animals. No rules, no moral just anarchy
      result of capitalism

      Comment


      • Originally posted by grgur View Post

        result of capitalism
        No. Result of Erich Fromm

        Comment


        • Originally posted by grgur View Post
          result of capitalism
          yes, a result of commercializing sex.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

            yes, a result of commercializing sex.
            Commercializing sex is a result of making sexualization theories by Erich From and Wilhelm Reich popular.
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Se...im_Kulturkampf

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
              Commercializing sex is a result of making sexualization theories by Erich From and Wilhelm Reich popular.
              Erich Fromm said that love is a skill with the following 4 basic elements:

              1, caring
              2, responsibility
              3, respect
              4, understanding/empathy

              ....mutually given and taken from the loving partners

              PS: capitalism is basically responsible for commercialization. Without capitalism no commercialization
              Last edited by Suna123; 06-13-2019, 04:53 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                Erich Fromm said that love is a skill with the following 4 basic elements:

                1, caring
                2, responsibility
                3, respect
                4, understanding/empathy

                ....mutually given and taken from the loving partners

                PS: capitalism is basically responsible for commercialization. Without capitalism no commercialization
                Umm no. Fromm said that we don't need any communist revolutions. It's enough that you concentrate people's attention on sex since their childchood. And then they will reject all cultural norms that bind them on their own

                And capitalism is just a tool. All major corporations are left leaning. Check the new terms of service on Youtube. They declare to ban anti immigrant videos as "hate speech"
                Last edited by jordan_rudess; 06-13-2019, 05:03 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                  Check the new terms of service on Youtube. They declare to ban anti immigrant videos as "hate speech"
                  -> have checked it. Could not find such term. Could you point out/quote this term?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                    -> have checked it. Could not find such term. Could you point out/quote this term?
                    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801939?hl=de

                    Comment


                    • it doesn't say that I can't post anti-immigrant videos.
                      It says I shouldn't call immigrants dogs or animals.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                        it doesn't say that I can't post anti-immigrant videos.
                        It says I shouldn't call immigrants dogs or animals.
                        No. In leftist dictionary being against something is already "hate speech". Just like facebook bans people's fanpages for writing that "there are only two genders"

                        Comment


                        • First sentence:
                          Our products are understood as platforms for the freedom of expression.

                          second sentence:
                          However, we do not endorse content that endorses or actively advocates violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation or gender identity, or whose primary purpose is hatred because of these properties.

                          -> this means:
                          I can say: Europe should not take in immigrants from this or that country because many of them cause problems like this and that.
                          I can not say: Kill immigrants of this or that nationality/religion because they are scum with small brains.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                            First sentence:
                            Our products are understood as platforms for the freedom of expression.

                            second sentence:
                            However, we do not endorse content that endorses or actively advocates violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation or gender identity, or whose primary purpose is hatred because of these properties.

                            -> this means:
                            I can say: Europe should not take in immigrants from this or that country because many of them cause problems like this and that.
                            I can not say: Kill immigrants of this or that nationality/religion because they are scum with small brains.
                            I know what is written there, but the practice is you cannot both.
                            Currently dozens of right wing channels on YT inform about being removed for no reason, blocking and deleting their videos there are even problems with live streams that somehow "do not work" etc etc. The biggest channel with such issues recently was Steven Crowder's (3,9 million followers).

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                              why isn't Africa capable to build up the wealth and civilization in African countries NOW?
                              For this to happen we must see (Arab) governments that serve the interests of their peoples and not the interests of the West.
                              Will Western governments accept this?
                              I do not think and we have seen what happened in Algeria 1992 and Egypt 2013 and it would have happened in Turkey but the Turkish people he was smart and understanding the game.

                              Sudan would have been enough to provide the Arab states with everything.
                              We know what happened there.. Project Condoleezza and division of the area.



                              The west will choose happen a "third world war" On democracy and free will in the middle east.
                              is over.

                              Comment


                              • The dirty French boy, I spend 12 hours in work and 1 hour in the club.
                                I work for a family.
                                I do not accept that a woman works for me in the bar.
                                I don't have time to ridicule from you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X