Germany .. criticism of the way police treat with Muslims on Eid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Just playing a fool, can I buy ingredients for atomic bomb from Germany? I won't make atomic bomb from it i promise
    Then you would need to think about even banning chemicals such as dihydrogen monoxide which are also used in the production of chemical weapons.

For that matter, because such a chemical is a component of chemical weapons manufacture, it also should be banned in other areas where it can cause particular harm - such as its use on children during baptism ceremonies in churches.

Comment

• This (pig) in Germany does not know that without clothes he will feel more heat?

The harassment in the water these days.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-sweats...ver/a-49358427

Comment

• Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Just playing a fool, can I buy ingredients for atomic bomb from Germany? I won't make atomic bomb from it i promise

They're Germans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

indeed and you can add rape to the list.

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/arti...igt-haben.html
          It seems that your translation is not good.

Comment

That they made Sarin from it is a bad thing. But imho it is similar to blaming someone for selling water bottles to a grocery chain in a dictatorship because you can make a hydrogen bomb from it.
            ugly way to justify the trade of death.

Comment

• joubmannnnnnnnnnnnn dirty racist sneaky monkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Last edited by momat; 07-15-2019, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• like animals

https://ewn.co.za/2019/07/12/shops-l...a-football-win

Comment

Surprising, is it? To be a bit more joyful, they did it during the French national day and there will be no move to change that, on the contrary, those nuts at the head of France will bring more of those barbarians on our lands because, it's well known, when you see someone spiting and hating your country, you'd be more than happy to see this person by your side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                      Surprising, is it? To be a bit more joyful, they did it during the French national day and there will be no move to change that, on the contrary, those nuts at the head of France will bring more of those barbarians on our lands because, it's well known, when you see someone spiting and hating your country, you'd be more than happy to see this person by your side.
                      I'm really sorry for France . In comparison to that we can be happy with the Turks it seems. They spit on and hate Germans as well, but such destructions they did not dare yet.

Comment

I'm really sorry for France . In comparison to that we can be happy with the Turks it seems. They spit on and hate Germans as well, but such destructions they did not dare yet.
                        I'm pretty sure that you have destructions too but in some areas and it's not communicated a lot. Even in Vannes, which, let's admit, is not a big city and in Brittany (actually, it's supposed to be safer) there are some areas where you could see such people.

Comment

• Everything is ok.
                          There have been no reported deaths among French pigs.

Comment

• A sad night for french cats.

Comment

Working...
                            X