Germany .. criticism of the way police treat with Muslims on Eid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany .. criticism of the way police treat with Muslims on Eid

The Supreme Council of Muslims in Germany criticized the Cologne police's actions with Muslim youths celebrating the day of Eid, where police stopped them and searched them after they heard the words "Allah is greatest." But the police defended themselves, what did she say?
    Last edited by momat; 06-05-2019, 09:38 PM.

• momat
    replied
    A sad night for french cats.

Leave a comment:

• momat
    replied
    Everything is ok.
    There have been no reported deaths among French pigs.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I'm really sorry for France . In comparison to that we can be happy with the Turks it seems. They spit on and hate Germans as well, but such destructions they did not dare yet.
    I'm pretty sure that you have destructions too but in some areas and it's not communicated a lot. Even in Vannes, which, let's admit, is not a big city and in Brittany (actually, it's supposed to be safer) there are some areas where you could see such people.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
    Surprising, is it? To be a bit more joyful, they did it during the French national day and there will be no move to change that, on the contrary, those nuts at the head of France will bring more of those barbarians on our lands because, it's well known, when you see someone spiting and hating your country, you'd be more than happy to see this person by your side.
    I'm really sorry for France . In comparison to that we can be happy with the Turks it seems. They spit on and hate Germans as well, but such destructions they did not dare yet.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Surprising, is it? To be a bit more joyful, they did it during the French national day and there will be no move to change that, on the contrary, those nuts at the head of France will bring more of those barbarians on our lands because, it's well known, when you see someone spiting and hating your country, you'd be more than happy to see this person by your side.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    like animals

https://ewn.co.za/2019/07/12/shops-l...a-football-win

Leave a comment:

• momat
    replied

Last edited by momat; 07-15-2019, 09:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DrSchadenfreude
    replied
    joubmannnnnnnnnnnnn dirty racist sneaky monkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Leave a comment:

• momat
    replied

That they made Sarin from it is a bad thing. But imho it is similar to blaming someone for selling water bottles to a grocery chain in a dictatorship because you can make a hydrogen bomb from it.
    ugly way to justify the trade of death.

Leave a comment:

• momat
    replied

indeed and you can add rape to the list.

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/arti...igt-haben.html
    It seems that your translation is not good.

Leave a comment:

• momat
    replied
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Just playing a fool, can I buy ingredients for atomic bomb from Germany? I won't make atomic bomb from it i promise

They're Germans.

Leave a comment:

• momat
    replied

This (pig) in Germany does not know that without clothes he will feel more heat?

The harassment in the water these days.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-sweats...ver/a-49358427

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Just playing a fool, can I buy ingredients for atomic bomb from Germany? I won't make atomic bomb from it i promise
    Then you would need to think about even banning chemicals such as dihydrogen monoxide which are also used in the production of chemical weapons.

For that matter, because such a chemical is a component of chemical weapons manufacture, it also should be banned in other areas where it can cause particular harm - such as its use on children during baptism ceremonies in churches.

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied

Isopropanol an Diethylamin were sold

Isopropanol is a standard solvent, typically used for cleaning and desinfection just about everywhere in clinics and labs and production. It is mass production like water bottles.
    Diethylamine is used in textile and pharma production. It is easy to produce via alcohole and ammonia.
    Both was sold to a pharma company in Syria from a distributor.

That they made Sarin from it is a bad thing. But imho it is similar to blaming someone for selling water bottles to a grocery chain in a dictatorship because you can make a hydrogen bomb from it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X