Germany .. criticism of the way police treat with Muslims on Eid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany .. criticism of the way police treat with Muslims on Eid

The Supreme Council of Muslims in Germany criticized the Cologne police's actions with Muslim youths celebrating the day of Eid, where police stopped them and searched them after they heard the words "Allah is greatest." But the police defended themselves, what did she say?
    Last edited by momat; 06-05-2019, 09:38 PM.

The Supreme Council of Muslims in Germany called for "better training of police officers at the cultural level and taking into account sensitive matters," as he described it. This came in response to the arrest and search of ten young Muslims at Cologne's main train station on the first day of Eid al-Fitr.

In a statement published on Wednesday (5 June 2019), the Council noted that the incident showed that "racial classification" was still an issue that deserved to be taken seriously.

According to witnesses, the young Muslims, dressed in Jalabiyat and celebrating Eid al-Fitr, chanted "God is great." As a result, the police rushed in with large forces, stopped the youth and searched them, and found nothing serious except for a knife. Some social networking leaders, especially on Twitter, also reported the incident in the same way.

Comment

For his part, Cologne police chief Ove Jakob denied that the police acted out of "racism and xenophobia" and defended the police in the face of "insults and defamation in social media." "We are responding appropriately to situations that frighten people and give the impression that there are serious threats," Yakup said.

The Cologne police chief also expressed his regret that "citizens who have not done anything wrong" have been affected by police actions, adding that he will speak to them personally.

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8SeYp9XsAABgV5.jpg

Comment

German police from the worst in the world in terms of dealing.

Comment

a group of men in strange clothing, screaming Allahu Akbar, running into a train station are a very good reason to call the police.
            I bet these guys even mocked the people on purpose, are now laughing about the stupid kafirs and feel like heroes.
            Last edited by Suna123; 06-06-2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

It's a very rational act to be highly concerned about Islamists running around screaming "Allahu Akbar!" when an established tradition among Islamists is to mass murder during the "holy month" of Ramadan

Comment

go back to your islamic world and leave Germany and celebrate. would be such a good riddance...

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                  go back to your islamic world and leave Germany and celebrate. would be such a good riddance...
                  Mr Trump, I will think about it.

Comment

The sun cannot be covered by sieve.

Comment

Originally posted by momat View Post

Mr Trump, I will think about it.
                      don't think just leave the civilized world with your nonsense. practice your death cult where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                        running into a train station are a very good reason to call the police.
                        In Germany.. because of a trifle, the police are called, one time I was sitting in front of some ducks and 2 women were look at me and after that the police came
                        I do not eat ducks and I didn't eat it before.
                        What can I do?

Come on, in order for the police to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

don't think just leave the civilized world with your nonsense. practice your death cult where it belongs.
                          You are a woman, you must be nice in your words.
                          Do not quote my responses again or hear what makes you cry.
                          It is not my fault if a Muslim man deceives you and leaves you alone.

Comment

Originally posted by momat View Post

The sun cannot be covered by sieve.
                            I'm glad these news came across the mediterranean finally.

When you now also learn that there are about 1 Million homeless people (half of them are immigrants) in Germany than you get almost the whole picture.
                            https://www.dw.com/en/germany-150-pe...014/a-41376766

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

When you now also learn that there are about 1 Million homeless people (half of them are immigrants) in Germany than you get almost the whole picture.
                              https://www.dw.com/en/germany-150-pe...014/a-41376766
                              I am not the UN High Commissioner.
                              I'm talking about a particular topic towards a particular category.
                              Some members of the German police violate the law, personal acts.
                              No matter how stupid the person he will notice that

Comment

Working...
                              X