"Religion is the opium of the people"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
    ​Your choice, I do actually. Quite handy.
    if you're into swallowing empty inflammatory rhetoric, sure

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

if you're into swallowing empty inflammatory rhetoric, sure
      Inflammatory rhetoric is there whether you like it or not, gay pride month right now, lefties and other faggots recently like to parade with the cross and vagina transparent as Eucharist.

Comment

Originally posted by momat View Post
        Karl Marx when there is in hell، the books and philosophy will not help him
        Atheism is mental illness.
        islam is mental illness.

Comment

No marx was quite shitty observer, his out ass theories about working class are just theories without any empirical basis, has he even been working in any factory like for just a day in his life?
          It's like me making theories about the best technics of tuna fishing on south pacific

It is not the point that humanity is ready or isn't. So called equality is not not possible, simple as that. Communism as a system is flawed and will always lead to disasters and terror
          You could use this tuna fishing analogy to every religion. Why speaking and telling others what god wants, without any experience with the god?

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

islam is mental illness.
            What do you do in Turkey, Dubai and Morocco?
            Hotels are just good at night

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

You could use this tuna fishing analogy to every religion. Why speaking and telling others what god wants, without any experience with the god?
              Marx didn't have any revelation or visions, he just took it all out of ass (yes I know for atheists this is no difference at all)

Comment

Marx didn't have any revelation or visions, he just took it all out of ass (yes I know for atheists this is no difference at all)
                Hallucinations... ahmm... I meant.. revelation and visions isn't taking ideas out of the ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

Hallucinations... ahmm... I meant.. revelation and visions isn't taking ideas out of the ass?
                  Of course not. It's given by God

Comment

Of course not. It's given by God
                    Anal revelation?
                    from posterior for posteriority?

Comment

Anal revelation?
                      I think boys who have visit catholic priest seminars have often the feel that god lives in their butts.

Comment

Anal revelation?
                        Your fetishes do not interest me much grgur

Comment

Religion likes the particulat sort of people, those who are with religious involvement have some commom personality traits -- agreeableness, low openness to experience and high neuroticism. There has been research about that. That's why 'religion is opium for people' cos people under opiods can't think clearly & question things, countries with religious people as their majority are underdeveloped with backward views.
                          Eg high openness to experience is a typical trait for creative people, ie success and development in many areas is correlated with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Al_ice View Post
                            Religion likes the particulat sort of people, those who are with religious involvement have some commom personality traits -- agreeableness, low openness to experience and high neuroticism.
                            Bunch of postmodern bullshit mixed with false sense of superiority. Looks like majority of population is neurotic

There has been research about that.
                            Leftists of today make research even about homosexual coming out of dogs.

That's why 'religion is opium for people'
                            It isn't

cos people under opiods can't think clearly & question things,
                            Oh I can think very clearly

countries with religious people as their majority are underdeveloped with backward views.
                            70% US population declares to be believers (of this or that relligion)

Eg high openness to experience is a typical trait for creative people, ie success and development in many areas is correlated with that.
                            Bullshit. How come being relligious is connected to "low openness to experience"

Comment

Religion likes the particulat sort of people, those who are with religious involvement have some commom personality traits -- agreeableness, low openness to experience and high neuroticism. There has been research about that. That's why 'religion is opium for people' cos people under opiods can't think clearly & question things, countries with religious people as their majority are underdeveloped with backward views.

Opium is a tranquilizer and neurotics needs that.
                              Fortunately we have pharmacologic substitutes to mend neuroses without addiction to opiates and religions with their disastrous side effects.

Once I took a LSD-ticked with the name "Hoffmann". It was thick and really fresh soaked with LSD solution. I got overdose. After 48 hours without sleep and with extreme hallucinations, I heard voices. LOL
                              My partner organized two strong Valium (Diazepam) that we could come down, because alcohol didn't work and made it just worse.
                              I can't imagine to run with such a head my entire life, like some deluded but pious god believers seemingly do.

Comment

Another topic göne away

Comment

Working...
                                X