Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Your fetishes do not interest me much grgur
    marx's judgment of capitalism was based on observation, most of christian morality is based on post scriptural verbal defection

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

marx's judgment of capitalism was based on observation, most of christian morality is based on post scriptural verbal defection
      Christian morality is based on a deep insight into human's nature. Marx judgement of capitalism was based on his out of ass ideas about the misery of the working class when he himself haven't worked at all

Comment

Christian morality is based on a deep insight into human's nature. Marx judgement of capitalism was based on his out of ass ideas about the misery of the working class when he himself haven't worked at all

Christian morality based on punishment for disobedience and reward for submissive towards the catholic church. Most people have an inborn morality based on the principle "don't do to others what you don't want that other will do to you". There is no religion or another indoctrination necessary for this simple egoistic principle of self-preservation.

It's true that Marx never enjoyed the 'blessings' of being the worker class. But you don't need to put your butt into a pond with hungry piranhas to understand that they bite you in the ass. On the other his idea of giving to a coal miner the general education level of a doctor is on the second view self-destructive for a political system as well.
        Catholic church has been never that stupid and kept its cattle... I meant sheep... dumb like buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

Christian morality based on punishment for disobedience and reward for submissive towards the catholic church. Most people have an inborn morality based on the principle "don't do to others what you don't want that other will do to you". There is no religion or another indoctrination necessary for this simple egoistic principle of self-preservation.
          Tell that to lesbians fucking a police car in the video I posted above

It's true that Marx never enjoyed the 'blessings' of being the worker class. But you don't need to put your butt into a pond with hungry piranhas to understand that they bite you in the ass.
          If you have a theory you need to confirm it with experiment. He didn't. If he did, he would notice that there is inherent flaw in his nonsense.

On the other his idea of giving to a coal miner the general education level of a doctor is on the second view self-destructive for a political system as well.
          Catholic church has been never that stupid and kept its cattle... I meant sheep... dumb like buns.
          First schools in the middle ages were set up by Church.

Comment

?f we accept that they created theories for the comfort of human being, they did the same mistake: Being against human creation, aganist self and social life..

(Marx, Darwin and Freud all of them )

But I don't think they are honest and intimate. All their theories was a project. Destroying religions.
            Like saying that o Turkish people , you should know and understand then you hear Adhan. So adhan must me Turkish not Arabic. ?t was also a plan and they did it. After two decade Menderes changed it to Arabic again and that was the first friction with army. Than they killed him with a coup.

So Darwin was not honest when he said our ancestor was a single cell..

https://images.app.goo.gl/WEhrbKVzYgsSJC4Y7

Comment

Originally posted by Lewini View Post
              ?f we accept that they created theories for the comfort of human being, they did the same mistake: Being against human creation, aganist self and social life..

(Marx, Darwin and Freud all of them )

But I don't think they are honest and intimate. All their theories was a project. Destroying religions.
              Like saying that o Turkish people , you should know and understand then you hear Adhan. So adhan must me Turkish not Arabic. ?t was also a plan and they did it. After two decade Menderes changed it to Arabic again and that was the first friction with army. Than they killed him with a coup.

So Darwin was not honest when he said our ancestor was a single cell..

https://images.app.goo.gl/WEhrbKVzYgsSJC4Y7
              Darwin & Wallace's theory of Evolution is perfectly suitable to any religion... It explains how current species are the way they are, not how Life has appeared on Earth (especially not "why"). Neither them or their predecessor such as Lamarck has, as goal, the destruction of religions in their heads while elaborating their theories on Evolution, neither it was when Aristotle started to classify the species.

Common ancestor is actually something well established... Darwin made man,y mistakes (starting by classssifying the blacks as a species between chimp and human) but the one you are claiming is actually not and you failed at destroyed his theory (multiple times) like any other before.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Darwin & Wallace's theory of Evolution is perfectly suitable to any religion... It explains how current species are the way they are, not how Life has appeared on Earth (especially not "why"). Neither them or their predecessor such as Lamarck has, as goal, the destruction of religions in their heads while elaborating their theories on Evolution, neither it was when Aristotle started to classify the species.

Common ancestor is actually something well established... Darwin made man,y mistakes (starting by classssifying the blacks as a species between chimp and human) but the one you are claiming is actually not and you failed at destroyed his theory (multiple times) like any other before.
                When did humans loose hair on their whole body? And how come they didn't die of cold? Did they start to wear clothes immediately or gradually after that?

Comment

When did humans loose hair on their whole body? And how come they didn't die of cold? Did they start to wear clothes immediately or gradually after that?
                  They didn't, you can still find plenty humans with hair all over. Not fur but hair

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

They didn't, you can still find plenty humans with hair all over. Not fur but hair
                    It's not the same and what's left of it doesn't protect from cold at all

Comment

There is no definitive answer to your question. Actually there are few hypothesis including the change of area (from tropical to arid) while going out of their native lands or the natural and sexual selection to get rid of parasites that could kill humans (enforced by sexual selection making humans with less furr looking more sane/sexually more attractive to others).

To answer why they didn't die from the cold : Fire and shelters. The first one is an adaptation to a too hot area, the second oen come after having discovered fire making the pression by the deadly parasite more important than the protection from the furr.

Ps: It's actually very hard to know from when they lost their furr from archeological discoveries, so I don't know when did they lose it but I suppose that the clothes came a bit later and gradually.

Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 06-14-2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

There is no definitive answer to your question. Actually there are few hypothesis including the change of area (from tropical to arid) while going out of their native lands or the natural and sexual selection to get rid of parasites that could kill humans (enforced by sexual selection making humans with less furr looking more sane/sexually more attractive to others).

To answer why they didn't die from the cold : Fire and shelters. The first one is an adaptation to a too hot area, the second oen come after having discovered fire making the pression by the deadly parasite more important than the protection from the furr.

Ps: It's actually very hard to know from when they lost their furr from archeological discoveries, so I don't know when did they lose it but I suppose that the clothes came a bit later and gradually.
                        Intresting so you don't know for sure... and I didn't dig deep. I wonder how many problems with evolution theory is out there

Comment

Intresting so you don't know for sure... and I didn't dig deep. I wonder how many problems with evolution theory is out there
                          It's not a problem of the theory of Evolution actually. What you say is putting out that there is a problem with the pythagorean theorem because you don't know the side AB and AC... Not knowing every processes of any species is just normal, the opposite would be quite scary actually, especially when it comes to paleoanthropology.

Comment

We can savely assume that humans were not created 6000 years ago out of the blue and only accidentally have 99% the same DNA like Chimpanzees (men more than women)
                            We can also savely assume that our ancestors lived at first only in areas which were warm enough until they learned to handle fire and produce clothing and shelter.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

We can savely assume that humans were not created 6000 years ago out of the blue and only accidentally have 99% the same DNA like Chimpanzees (men more than women)
                              We can also savely assume that our ancestors lived at first only in areas which were warm enough until they learned to handle fire and produce clothing and shelter.
                              Well I can safely assume that there is God, the creator of all things. And you can't prove me wrong as well

Comment

Well I can safely assume that there is God, the creator of all things. And you can't prove me wrong as well
                                I also can't prove that dragons don't exist.
                                And you prove yourself wrong permanently anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X