X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keine-namen
    started a topic "Religion is the opium of the people"

"Religion is the opium of the people"

"Religion is the opium of the people" is one of the most frequently paraphrased statements of German philosopher and economist Karl Marx.
    what's your view about this wise said ?
    what do you think Marx wanted to say or to point ?

• Keine-namen
    replied
    Originally posted by grgur View Post
    Marx was a staunch believer in the importance of material reality and the statement must be seen in the context of that. He saw religion(not really faith but religion as a social construct with a societal function) as an opium that helps sedate the masses of humanity to keep them complaint and not railing against the people that use them to keep themselves materially wealthy while keeping the lower class materially wanting.
    you're right, that was what Karl has meant....agree with yaaa

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Lewini View Post

I said to you that you wear black glasses why? Because just look to only bad examples. I believe that this is your aim to show bad example to make people hate from Islam. I will give you another example please watch it and think: ?sn't it a contradiction? Shaun could you day that gluten is harmful? ?f you have a coeliac it will be dangerous and harmful. So when you see coeliac person you hate from wheat flour... Don't look at the stupids see the good examples ...
    You didn't respond to the specific points in my post, did you boy?

Apart from the fact that banging your head in mosque during salat induces opiate addiction to the endorphins produced in your brain as a result of banging your head, it also results in a huge deficit in reading ability due to poor reading comprehension skills...

Be Muslim Shaun everything will be good.

https://youtu.be/m03p_E9S3Z4
    Ummmm no, I have no wish in joining a death cult founded by a peadphile, rapist, thief, liar and murderer named Muhammad bin Abdullah which, apart from dogma that encourages its cult membership to rape, murder, enslave and thieve from non-membership also induces self-harming behaviour such as the aforementioned banging of head against a mosque floor which induces damage to the frontotemporal lobe region of the brain and an addiction to endorphins - causing an endless cycle of headbanging an additional braindamage.

Leave a comment:

• Lewini
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

There are far more headbanging Islamists in the world than Jews or Buddhists, so the pertinent one to discuss here - and especially given that Islamic dogma encourages those with damage to the frontotemporal lobe region of the brain to commit acts of violence and rape - is Islam.

Yes, pay attention boy! You were telling us that you had left here forever...

Seems Nursi wrote the above drivelling shit while on an endorphin junkie high

I wonder what sort of a opiate junkie high this headbanger is continually having....
    I said to you that you wear black glasses why? Because just look to only bad examples. I believe that this is your aim to show bad example to make people hate from Islam. I will give you another example please watch it and think: ?sn't it a contradiction? Shaun could you day that gluten is harmful? ?f you have a coeliac it will be dangerous and harmful. So when you see coeliac person you hate from wheat flour... Don't look at the stupids see the good examples ... Be Muslim Shaun everything will be good.

https://youtu.be/m03p_E9S3Z4

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    There are far more headbanging Islamists in the world than Jews or Buddhists, so the pertinent one to discuss here - and especially given that Islamic dogma encourages those with damage to the frontotemporal lobe region of the brain to commit acts of violence and rape - is Islam.

Pay Attention!
    Yes, pay attention boy! You were telling us that you had left here forever...

This resembles two people who went up hill and down dale till they encountered a number of streams. One of them continued uphill and came to the spring. He tasted the water and found it clear and fresh. [He then descended and] whenever he came across a small piece of water from the tributaries of the streams he knew it to be good, though this was on the slightest evidence, and no delusions could mislead him however powerful. The other man, however, went downhill and sought the water from the tributaries. He did not [climb to or] see the spring and therefore needed strong evidence so as to know from the small amounts of water he encountered whether or not each bit was good. The least suspicion cast him into doubt. Or it resembles two people between whom is a mirror: one of them looks at the transparent glass, and the other at its coloured back.
    Signs of Miraculousness - 229 Nursi
    Seems Nursi wrote the above drivelling shit while on an endorphin junkie high

I wonder what sort of a opiate junkie high this headbanger is continually having....

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    ?robably he was prone to drug dependence. Otherwise he would have said "Religion is the vodka of the people".

Leave a comment:

• Lewini
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
    Just as autistic children bang their heads continually to generate an opiate rush neurotransmitters

http://treatautism.ca/head-banging-aggression-autism/

or for that matter those into self-harming their brains in order to present a rush of a natural opiate in the brain called endorphins

https://www.mindyourhead.org.uk/info/problems/self-harm

so too do those banging their heads in mosque for an opiate rush to the brain of things like serotonin. Peadophile Muhammad's death cult of Islam and its compulsory 5 times a day headbanging in mosque for true believers is literally religion bringing opiates to the people!
    https://youtu.be/wtTRELXPm3E

And Buddhism

https://youtu.be/dPkel13Kp2w
    Pay Attention!

This resembles two people who went up hill and down dale till they encountered a number of streams. One of them continued uphill and came to the spring. He tasted the water and found it clear and fresh. [He then descended and] whenever he came across a small piece of water from the tributaries of the streams he knew it to be good, though this was on the slightest evidence, and no delusions could mislead him however powerful. The other man, however, went downhill and sought the water from the tributaries. He did not [climb to or] see the spring and therefore needed strong evidence so as to know from the small amounts of water he encountered whether or not each bit was good. The least suspicion cast him into doubt. Or it resembles two people between whom is a mirror: one of them looks at the transparent glass, and the other at its coloured back.
    Signs of Miraculousness - 229 Nursi

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Just as autistic children bang their heads continually to generate an opiate rush neurotransmitters

http://treatautism.ca/head-banging-aggression-autism/

or for that matter those into self-harming their brains in order to present a rush of a natural opiate in the brain called endorphins

https://www.mindyourhead.org.uk/info/problems/self-harm

so too do those banging their heads in mosque for an opiate rush to the brain of things like serotonin. Peadophile Muhammad's death cult of Islam and its compulsory 5 times a day headbanging in mosque for true believers is literally religion bringing opiates to the people!

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

It's actually different, archeology already has showed numerous time that our species existed since more than 6000 years.... This can be seen everywhere, I've myself an archeologic site old from up to 6500 years in the area I live.

On the same veins, genetics had been developping a lot during the last decades and the genome of a bonobo is indeed about 99% the same as a standard human. Genetic is, by the way, supporting a bit more what Evolution actually says by showing the different degrees of similarities among the species. It's very helpful to classify them more properly and to understand the Evolution in a better way as it could makes radical changes in the theory.
    I actually don't believe in 6000 years old universe. This and flat earth do not stand in the face of obvious science facts. But to evolution I'm "agnostic". And science should be something more than "we can safely assume"

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

So what? I don't believe in dragons. Btw dragons are no different from your assumptions about evolution
    It's actually different, archeology already has showed numerous time that our species existed since more than 6000 years.... This can be seen everywhere, I've myself an archeologic site old from up to 6500 years in the area I live.

On the same veins, genetics had been developping a lot during the last decades and the genome of a bonobo is indeed about 99% the same as a standard human. Genetic is, by the way, supporting a bit more what Evolution actually says by showing the different degrees of similarities among the species. It's very helpful to classify them more properly and to understand the Evolution in a better way as it could makes radical changes in the theory.

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I also can't prove that dragons don't exist.
    So what? I don't believe in dragons. Btw dragons are no different from your assumptions about evolution

And you prove yourself wrong permanently anyway.

Pot, kettle...

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Well I can safely assume that there is God, the creator of all things. And you can't prove me wrong as well
    I also can't prove that dragons don't exist.
    And you prove yourself wrong permanently anyway.

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied

We can savely assume that humans were not created 6000 years ago out of the blue and only accidentally have 99% the same DNA like Chimpanzees (men more than women)
    We can also savely assume that our ancestors lived at first only in areas which were warm enough until they learned to handle fire and produce clothing and shelter.
    Well I can safely assume that there is God, the creator of all things. And you can't prove me wrong as well

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    When did humans loose hair on their whole body? And how come they didn't die of cold? Did they start to wear clothes immediately or gradually after that?
    We can savely assume that humans were not created 6000 years ago out of the blue and only accidentally have 99% the same DNA like Chimpanzees (men more than women)
    We can also savely assume that our ancestors lived at first only in areas which were warm enough until they learned to handle fire and produce clothing and shelter.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied

Intresting so you don't know for sure... and I didn't dig deep. I wonder how many problems with evolution theory is out there
    It's not a problem of the theory of Evolution actually. What you say is putting out that there is a problem with the pythagorean theorem because you don't know the side AB and AC... Not knowing every processes of any species is just normal, the opposite would be quite scary actually, especially when it comes to paleoanthropology.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X