Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arabs Turning Away from Religion in Huge Numbers and Other Matters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Lewini View Post
    blah...blah.......
    Your words and those of your pseudo prophets are alike letter-noodles that I throw into tomato soup for my kids. There is no sense in this what you write, it's a gibberish. The difference is that your 'tomato soup' is the brown and stinky fluid in cesspool of your with islam indoctrinated mind.
    Just start a short thought experiment and think few seconds long that god/allah (whatever) doesn't exist. Than look at yourself and those texts that you write here in forum..... hmmm...?
    It's very likely that your Allah didn't give you so much perception that you could understand what I mean.

    In regard to the topic. Most people don't believe in afterlife nor in an omnipotent entity/being that created the universe and has a deep desire that we praise it. Paradise in after life (of course only for those who follow the indoctrination rules) became irrelevant for people who accepted that the mind is a chemo-electric process. With more knowledge came the tendency that cults like religions are obsolete and outdated to understand many aspects of life. What remains is the social peer pressure of those who still believe and those who use those believing fools for their wicked goals.
    Which one are you? A fool or an abusive asshole?
    Last edited by Hades91x; 06-27-2019, 11:09 AM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

      Your words and those of your pseudo prophets are alike letter-noodles that I throw into tomato soup for my kids. There is no sense in this what you write, it's a gibberish. The difference is that your 'tomato soup' is the brown and stinky fluid in cesspool of your with islam indoctrinated mind.
      Just start a short thought experiment and think few seconds long that god/allah (whatever) doesn't exist. Than look at yourself and those texts that you write here in forum..... hmmm...?
      It's very likely that your Allah didn't give you so much perception that you could understand what I mean.

      In regard to the topic. Most people don't believe in afterlife nor in an omnipotent entity/being that created the universe and has a deep desire that we praise it. Paradise in after life (of course only for those who follow the indoctrination rules) became irrelevant for people who accepted that the mind is a chemo-electric process. With more knowledge came the tendency that cults like religions are obsolete and outdated to understand many aspects of live. What remains is the social peer pressure of those who still believe and those who use those believing fools for their wicked goals.
      Which one are you? A fool or an abusive asshole?
      The imortance of the Risale-i Nur cannot be overestimated, for through it Bediuzzaman Said Nursi played a major role in preserving and revitalizing the Islamic faith in Turkey in the very darkest days of her history. And indeed its role has continued to increase in importance to the present day. But further to this, the Risale-i Nur is uniquely fitted to address not only all Muslims but indeed all mankind for several reasons. First it is written in accordance with modern man's mentality, a mentality that, whether Muslim or not, has been deeply inbued by materialist philosophy: it specifically answers all the questions, doubts and confusions that this causes. It answers too all the 'why's' that mark the questioning mind of modern man.

      http://www.bediuzzamansaidnursi.org/...t-risale-i-nur

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Lewini View Post

        The imortance of the Risale-i Nur cannot be overestimated, for through it Bediuzzaman Said Nursi played a major role in preserving and revitalizing the Islamic faith in Turkey in the very darkest days of her history. And indeed its role has continued to increase in importance to the present day. But further to this, the Risale-i Nur is uniquely fitted to address not only all Muslims but indeed all mankind for several reasons. First it is written in accordance with modern man's mentality, a mentality that, whether Muslim or not, has been deeply inbued by materialist philosophy: it specifically answers all the questions, doubts and confusions that this causes. It answers too all the 'why's' that mark the questioning mind of modern man.

        http://www.bediuzzamansaidnursi.org/...t-risale-i-nur

        Confusion about what?
        You're absolutely wrong if you're thinking that majority of atheist/agnostics don't have an inner philosophy or that this one is just materialistic. Do you really think that god "haunted" Catholics don't come with similar shit like pseudo friendly Muslims?
        "Atheist have empty souls... there is nothing within those people... only we (god believing master race) have rich inner life... blah...blah"
        Do you really think you're so special and sooo unique?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Hades91x View Post


          Confusion about what?
          You're absolutely wrong if you're thinking that majority of atheist/agnostics don't have an inner philosophy or that this one is just materialistic. Do you really think that god "haunted" Catholics don't come with similar shit like pseudo friendly Muslims?
          "Atheist have empty souls... there is nothing within those people... only we (god believing master race) have rich inner life... blah...blah"
          Do you really think you're so special and sooo unique?
          Hades;

          Allah created human being with the need of belief. Don't you see that people believe even in cows? Cows that cannot give any benefit and harm. Some people believe in men . some people believe in animals, to the statues, to a God who is racist like Jews. There are lots of bullshits that people believe in them as a God. When you are hungry you want to eat something. Foods are evidences of hungriness and the same , the need of believing is also the evidence of God. So I have witnessed here , many atheist posters also are in search, to believe something...they want to believe something but they also want this belief to be logical. So they make research.

          A ? No no it is not logical. B? No... C? May be but there are lots of hard work in it. It could be a religion not offer me any hard job and I could live with it freely.
          By the way I cannot believe in something which I don't see it. It goes on .

          Why people are need in to believe something ? The answer is:

          "What is our origin? What is our destination? What is our purpose?"
          Words - 73

          Yes Hades, people ask themselves these questions, so only religion can answer them, if you want to understand you must read.
          You don't believe in God so your first duty is to know whether there is a God or not. Isn't it? Than you will be ready to make research about religion. So I advice you to read this part. Be patient and read it just will understand that there is a God...

          Than we can talk about religions...

          http://www.erisale.com/index.jsp?loc...ent.en.203.232

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Lewini View Post
            Why people are need in to believe something ? The answer is:

            "What is our origin? What is our destination? What is our purpose?"
            Words - 73

            Yes Hades, people ask themselves these questions, so only religion can answer them,
            no, people don't ask these questions at all.
            Humanity is busy with ensuring enough food, shelter, health care and education plus a useful activitiy/job to contribute to society for everybody.
            Thats quite enough purpose and destination.

            The origin of life is an interesting question from a scientific point of view only. There is no need to invent fairytales without any evidence. We can wait until we know the facts and accept that we don't know everything in all humbleness.

            Religious people should relax and stop telling fairytales they can't prove just because they can't accept that knowledge is limited.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
              as evident in the data - going from about 2% to almost 10% being "non-religious". This is an increase of about 400% in just 5 or 6 years.

              Oh, interesting.

              Your government will provide them with work, accommodation, eating and everything?
              You know, they can not live freely in their Islamic societies.


              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by momat View Post
                You know, they can not live freely in their Islamic societies.
                yes, they can't live freely in Egypt yet. But they can fight to live freely there in the future. This is what Europeans have done in their countries as well.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                  yes, they can't live freely in Egypt yet. But they can fight to live freely there in the future. This is what Europeans have done in their countries as well.
                  Europe must pay attention to her problems and her shit.
                  The hero role in the film has become ridiculous.

                  Mohamed Morsi is Egypt's first democratically elected president.



                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by momat View Post
                    Europe must pay attention to her problems and her shit.
                    The hero role in the film has become ridiculous.

                    Mohamed Morsi is Egypt's first democratically elected president.
                    yes, Europe doesn't need to play the hero. It is pretty weird that whole Africa and the Middle East seem to think we can offer them all a safe place with easy life in Europe. No, we can't. We are not super heroes with witchcraft.
                    We talk to many dictators around the world, if this is China, Egypt, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia or whatever. It is called politics.
                    Not talking to them is no solution. Telling them how to make politics in their country would be arrogant and respectless. Their country, their laws, their rights.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Lewini View Post

                      ................
                      "What is our origin? What is our destination? What is our purpose?"
                      ..............
                      A supernova with the name Geminga (that is a pulsar now 800ly away) exploded and created all the heavy elements. Out of its dust and gases our solar system condensed into a rotating disc (protoplanetary disc) , a star and 8 planets. Scientists can observe lot of such gas and dust discs as birth places of stars in our galaxy. After Earth cooled down, it's very likely that a comet or asteroid hit the earth and brought primitive life forms which developed over billions of years to humans. There are evidences in form of fossils, DNA and RNA for this evolutionary development.
                      We know this, but people 2 thousands years ago had no clue about that all and created different faiths for the first question.
                      Life has the drive to spread around and to reproduce, so it's our destination to spread around the universe when our technology becomes capable for it and we don't destroy ourselves.
                      Knowledge is the new faith that doesn't offer religious dogmas but evidences and observations.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                        A supernova with the name Geminga (that is a pulsar now 800ly away) exploded and created all the heavy elements. Out of its dust and gases our solar system condensed into a rotating disc (protoplanetary disc) , a star and 8 planets. Scientists can observe lot of such gas and dust discs as birth places of stars in our galaxy. After Earth cooled down, it's very likely that a comet or asteroid hit the earth and brought primitive life forms which developed over billions of years to humans. There are evidences in form of fossils, DNA and RNA for this evolutionary development.
                        We know this, but people 2 thousands years ago had no clue about that all and created different faiths for the first question.
                        Life has the drive to spread around and to reproduce, so it's our destination to spread around the universe when our technology becomes capable for it and we don't destroy ourselves.
                        Knowledge is the new faith that doesn't offer religious dogmas but evidences and observations.
                        We must respect to our thoughts . Thank you for sharing yours.

                        Love creatures because of the creator ( Yunus Emre- Turkish poet)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                          Lewini, do you read that nonsensical turd that you insert here?
                          Lewini is merely doing his bit to accelerate the trend of those leaving religion in the Arab world

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by momat View Post
                            Oh, interesting.

                            Your government
                            "My" government? I'm guessing you're referring to the Australian government. We've shown Europe how to deal with economic parasites who pretend to be "refugees" and who try to lie and bullshit their way like pigs to the feeding troughs.

                            Originally posted by momat View Post
                            will provide them with work, accommodation, eating and everything?
                            We do... for the Islamists who try to sneak into Australia by boat - on Nauru and Manus Island in PNG

                            It's a tropical paradise actually.Nice climate and even air conditioned accommodation. The problem for these people is that there's no Allah-provided social security money trough to put their piggie snouts in as promised by their people-smuggler.

                            But there are "compensations" for the Islamically devout there and there are elements like "home" in their Islamic countries. Children unfortunately get sexually molested by those trying their best to fullfill Muhammad's sunnah of performing sexual activities on children, Yes, just like home in an Islamic society, isn't it?

                            In any case, for those from Islam-dominated societes, there is no need to to support the non-religious. It is usually the nonreligious in Islam-dominated societies who actually do the work and are economically productive. It is generally the religious from Islamic societies putting their parasitic snouts into the "free" money when they get to Western Europe and in fact the religious who try to escape their "perfect Islamic" societies to the west where they then spend the rest of their lives whining about how bad it is in the west and still collecting their social welfare payments.

                            Originally posted by momat View Post
                            You know, they can not live freely in their Islamic societies.
                            They will once they become a majority in what would be formerly Islamic societies. Given how fast Arab societies are becoming non-religious, that's going to be very soon.

                            At that point, instead of religious parasites wasting their efforts while they are busy going to and from mosque 5 times a day to bang their heads, all that wasted time and energy would go into productive work. Instead of endless "inshallah" and "mashallah", real economic activity will happen instead of leaving it all up to peadophile Muhammad's imaginary friend Allah.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Lewini View Post

                              Allah created cows of God. So I have witnessed here The answer is: cows
                              Ah, loserwhiney, back after her 98987687687 declaration to delete her account never to return, a liar, a hypocrite, a name caller, a sulker, a copy n pasta brain dead zombie, .....yes a true muzlum, nursi 34567890 words

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Most Arabs are atheists especially in Saudi Arabia and gulf countries. Saudi Arabia has high rate of atheists in Arab world. Islam is just a cult and part of Arab culture.
                                The fact is that many Arabs are turning atheists while Europe is becoming Muslim and that it is hilarious lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X