Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about Jehovah's witnesses

And do you have any questions for them

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society promotes a works religion and is an aberrant form of Christianity.

Get out of it while you still can...if you still can.

Comment

They are the ones who witness, while others not. (just like any other religions)
      I've seen them for a year and they still treat me as stranger, like just met today.
      Humans are just potential members to them. (just like any other religions)

Comment

Just heretics, like any other

Comment

I worked with one of them over years. Got special door visit treatment, one time per two months of her friends. Mostly at Friday evening, 2-3 full tuned chicks ready for a party.
          Usually they don't annoy me so often and only at Sunday where "good" Christs are in the church to praise their zombie god. She was born into this cult and I found her pretty normal, maybe a little bit black/white thinker but not naive. For a guy who is happy with only missionary position 3 times a week and willing to swallow their Jehovah bullshit is she certainly a good girl.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
            The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society promotes a works religion and is an aberrant form of Christianity.

Get out of it while you still can...if you still can.
            Thanks for the warning but I don't see any bad about it. I think that this is actually pretty great thing. I always could separate from the group but I don't see why would I. I think, many others should also really get to know witnesses.. Also, my friends like me even though I'm a witness.

Comment

Jehovah's Witnesses are about on the same level of kook cult behaviour as Islam - the only real differential between them is that JWs on a whole have far less violent tendencies than those encouraged and regarded as "perfect emulation of Muhammad" behaviour as described in Islamic dogma.

Comment

Originally posted by Norppalive View Post

Thanks for the warning but I don't see any bad about it. I think that this is actually pretty great thing. I always could separate from the group but I don't see why would I. I think, many others should also really get to know witnesses.. Also, my friends like me even though I'm a witness.

Comment

Any sect is naive and honest people on the one hand and swindlers on the other hand. I have only met the victims of this sect - they are good people.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                    Any sect is naive and honest people on the one hand and swindlers on the other hand. I have only met the victims of this sect - they are good people.
                    ... and every religion is a big sect who abuses those who want to believe in something

Comment

About them? They are pretty nice but, in the other hand, their practices are, for some of them, bad. You should take a big look at them. Just an advice. "Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or".

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                        ... and every religion is a big sect who abuses those who want to believe in something
                        ... especially Muslims. A lot of money and power to make one's stick. To me, clericalism is an instrument of the spiritual violence of imperialism.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

... especially Muslims. A lot of money and power to make one's stick. To me, clericalism is an instrument of the spiritual violence of imperialism.
                          It is problem of people not the religion. Religion makes man happy here and hereafter life. But some people especially politicians use religion like playdoh...

Stalin is responsible for 40.000.000 people's death... Is it because of religion?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewini View Post

It is problem of people not the religion. Religion makes man happy here and hereafter life. But some people especially politicians use religion like playdoh...

Stalin is responsible for 40.000.000 people's death... Is it because of religion?
                            Stalin was not a crook, unlike the clerics, and the people loved him. People shouted "For Stalin!", and went to kill the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Norppalive View Post
                              And do you have any questions for them

I think some of them are a bit extreme although some are alright. I've got a few friends who are witnesses and they are nice.
                              I've also freely had some study lessons with them, since I am curious. But I have never been interested in becoming a member.

Comment

Working...
                              X