What do you think about Jehovah's witnesses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

Stalin was not a crook, unlike the clerics, and the people loved him. People shouted "For Stalin!", and went to kill the enemy.
    He is responsible for death of people's and people are responsible for love to him. People tend to be next to the power or imagine.

Jim Jones talked with people and said that drink this poison . They all drunk and died. Jones promised them a perfect life after drinking it.

There is a Turkish idiom:

Ne ?ehittir ne gazi
    Bok yoluna gitti Niyazi

People must give up their rules and must accept Qur'anic rules. For example our laws says there is no heritage to mother...But Qur'an says give her 1/6

compassion of mothers is a most sweet, subtle, and lovely manifestion of dominical mercy, and among the truths of the universe, is one most worthy of respect and reverence. A mother is so generous, so compassionate, so self-sacrificing a friend that driven by her compassion she will sacrifice all her world, her life, and her comfort for her child. A timid hen, even, the simplest and lowest level of motherhood, will cast herself at a dog and attack a lion in order to protect her young, through a tiny manifestation of that compassion.
    And so, to deprive a mother, who is the bearer of such an honourable and elevated truth, of the property of her child is an appalling injustice, a most savage lack of respect, a compounded wrongful insult, an ingratitude for bounties, that causes the Divine Throne of Mercy to tremble and adds poison to a most brilliant and benefical cure for man's social life. If those human monsters who claim to love humanity cannot understand this, for sure true humans can. They know that the All-Wise Qur'an's command of,
    And to the mother a sixth,
    is pure truth and pure justice.
    The Enduring One, He is the Enduring One!
    Said Nursi
    Letters - 60

Comment

Originally posted by DrIao View Post
      About them? They are pretty nice but, in the other hand, their practices are, for some of them, bad. You should take a big look at them. Just an advice. "Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or".

Comment

Originally posted by Lewini View Post

He is responsible for death of people's ...
        "Winners don't make excuses when the other side plays the game".

The difference between Russian occupation and Turkish occupation. This topic is better to reveal by Bulgarians, Armenians, ...
        Last edited by dmitri11; 07-01-2019, 10:07 PM.

Comment

"Winners don't make excuses when the other side plays the game".

The difference between Russian occupation and Turkish occupation. This topic is better to reveal by Bulgarians, Armenians, ...
          And I see " the game" you want to play with me. I am here to show the best way of Islam and meaning of life not for a "pissing match"

Everybody goes to a big court that God will only be it's Judge.

Lord of Glory, Who demonstrates His dominical sovereignty in the wisdom and order, the justice and equilibrium that pervade all things, from the atom to the sun, should not bestow favour on those believers who seek refuge beneath the protective wing of His dominicality, who believe in His Wisdom and Justice, and whose acts are for the purpose of worshipping Him?

Again, is it possible that He should not chastise those rude and discourteous men who disbelieve in His wisdom and justice, and rebel against Him in insolence? Now not even a thousandth part of that wisdom and justice is exercised with respect to man, in this transient world; it is rather deferred. Most of the people of misguidance leave this world unpunished( TURKISH OR RUSSIAN NOT IMPORTANT), and most of the people of guidance leave it unrewarded. All things are, then, postponed for a supreme tribunal, an ultimate bliss.

Yes, it is apparent that the Being Who controls this world does so in accordance with an infinite wisdom. Do you require a proof? It is the preservation of interest and benefit in all things. Do you not see that numerous wise benefits are intended in all the limbs, bones and veins of man, even in the cells of his brain and in every particle of his body? Do you not see that from certain limbs wise benefits are to be had as numerous as the fruits of a tree? All of this shows that matters are done in accordance with infinite wisdom. The existence of the utmost regularity in the making of all things is a proof of the same truth.
          Words - 77( the gate of wisdom and justice/ 10. Word/ the Words Book)

Comment

Originally posted by Lewini View Post

I am here to show the best way of Islam ...
            ... the EU, UK, USA. Canada ... There's nothing better for me.

Comment

... the EU, UK, USA. Canada ... There's nothing better for me.
              I agree with you. If people especially Muslims are in a good life in their countries they would not wanted to live at these countries. Muslims must make self criticism. The small problem is in Muslim's life . They don't know about Islam and Islam is no way in their life. Come and ask Turkish people about their religion. Most of them won't give right answers. And look at Muslims life whether they do what religion says to and whether they don't do what religion says don't do. Iraq is the same. Syria is the same. Many of Muslim countries are the same. Yes I criticise Muslim world but I also know many countries and groups works on this matter and they are happy to see this case. Their punishment will be The Hell. Muslims punishment is troubles they live.

This is the dust on Islam and people like you couldn't see the reality about Islam because of this reason.
              Last edited by Lewini; 07-02-2019, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Norppalive View Post
                do you have any questions for them
                I don't need to question them. their answers are predictable and mostly identical.
                I don't like to argue cause it's just a matter of perspective.
                what do I think about them? hmmm I think they just like a regular human being.
                their intentions are good and holy (in their perspective) - I wonder if they ever struggle to live their life with their deeds, talking about : disfellowship of their own member/family/relatives/bf/gf/bff when they go astray; their limit with non-witnesses (socializing, education, medication); judiciary etc etc

I lost a friendship with someone, I later found out is a follower of JW.
                once he realised I do not want to "convert" he cut me off for real. such a pity that I actually like him. he told me about his feeling too, but wasn't being straight forward with it.

it happened for a few months, he, without a fail, showed me references from the bible (JW bible apparently) and said something like wicked, brainwashed, indication of someone under a curse, how Jehovah is the one who can fix us and save us, and only these witnesses, the followers of one true religion, will survive The Armageddon. I told him no in uncertain terms that I'm not interested. but ohhh... the persistence he has ))) I've tried to be tolerant & understanding, but I resent his behaviour a lot. I've known him for years and in all that time, I've never really spoke to him about my religious beliefs. this whole situation happened after he told me about his feelings towards me (it was strange & awkward)

we tried to have a normal conversation again and acted like nothing happened, but obviously, he can't do it. I learnt from "our bible study" that followers are discouraged from having close relationship with those who aren't part of the faith. so that was it, no more contact from him.
                Last edited by literallydreaming; 07-27-2019, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Norppalive View Post
                    And do you have any questions for them
                    No!
                    I was raised one.
                    It made me a monster.

The kind of sickness that has victims feel thankful.

Thanks for the backstory

Comment

Econymous Why do you think you're a monster?

Comment

Originally posted by Econymous View Post
                        No!
                        I was raised one.
                        It made me a monster.

The kind of sickness that has victims feel thankful.

Thanks for the backstory

All religions have extremists, so that doesn't really mean that Jehovah's witnesses is any worse than any other religions.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post

All religions have extremists, so that doesn't really mean that Jehovah's witnesses is any worse than any other religions.

it's a splinter, a fragment from larger object.

that larger object itself is also a fragment from giant more universal object, e.g. humanity

such fragments separate themself from giant host and create their own identitiy and ideology, colliding with another splinter objects.

the farther it is separated from the host, the more extreme it is.

that means it can be worse.

Comment

For the moment we can't say that the Jehyovah's witnesses are a so dangerous religion. They surely made less dead than the bigger one but I note their dogmas are full of stupid rules. Among the precepts the taboo of the blood seems to be bigger aberration. Sometime we heard conflict about family refusing transfusion for a child for this reason even if that could finish with the death of
                            a sick person or a child. They also predicted several time the end of the world without success. So it's an obscurantist sect but there is so worst on this planet. It’s only sad to see people losing their capacity of judgement.when they are caught by this sect.

Comment

Originally posted by allen61 View Post
                              For the moment we can't say that the Jehyovah's witnesses are a so dangerous religion. They surely made less dead than the bigger one but I note their dogmas are full of stupid rules. Among the precepts the taboo of the blood seems to be bigger aberration. Sometime we heard conflict about family refusing transfusion for a child for this reason even if that could finish with the death of
                              a sick person or a child. They also predicted several time the end of the world without success. So it's an obscurantist sect but there is so worst on this planet. It’s only sad to see people losing their capacity of judgement.when they are caught by this sect.
                              Witnesses are only dangerous to themselves. They are quite peaceful and pleasant enough with outsiders. They are clean, respectful of laws and make excellent citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by DrIao View Post
                                Econymous Why do you think you're a monster?
                                It deprived me of everything. It put me into a position where I have to fight against the world. now i'm stuck. and i've been trying to change ever since.
                                it damaged everything about my psyche
                                it's the most cucked belief system.
                                I was looked at like the school shooter by my peers.

Originally posted by Fenris View Post

the religion on average is extreme

Comment

Working...
                                X