What do you think about Jehovah's witnesses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

They do similar nonsense islamic nutjobs do - harm people around if they get involved in their shitty sects.

It seems to be the same, ok, but, in which part?
    By the way, I'm not one of them. Just curiosity. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DrIao View Post

... when you try to convince (Witnesses that] Jesus is beyond humans and angels, they don't want to hear the truth. It's in the Bible, tho
      They don’t read the Bible and have been told that it is corrupted. It’s best not to debate these people. It’s an exercise in futility. They are set in their belief.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

They don’t read the Bible and have been told that it is corrupted. It’s best not to debate these people. It’s an exercise in futility. They are set in their belief.
        You're right but, how to open their eyes and mind if we don't debate with them... I have tried a few months ago and it was painful.

Comment

True.
          And when you try to convince them Jesus is beyond humans and angels, they don't want to hear the truth. It's in the Bible, tho

You're right but, how to open their eyes and mind if we don't debate with them... I have tried a few months ago and it was painful.

Comment

Active proselytizing doesn’t work. Debate hardens the heart of an unbeliever so it’s counterproductive. It isn’t up to you to open their eyes. Give that job to God.

Comment

Originally posted by green3apple View Post
              Is it sarcastic? :-)

Comment

Active proselytizing doesn’t work. Debate hardens the heart of an unbeliever so it’s counterproductive. It isn’t up to you to open their eyes. Give that job to God.

Yes. I hope He doesn't take too much time.
                I don't have an eternal life.

Comment

oot a bit, i think this site is getting abandoned by the owner, many posts of yours disappeared, and letter in username or words turn into question mark.

Comment

oot a bit, i think this site is getting abandoned by the owner, many posts of yours disappeared, and letter in username or words turn into question mark.
                    Yes, I’ve noticed that as well. The site must be having problems.

Comment

It seems to be the same, ok, but, in which part?
                      By the way, I'm not one of them. Just curiosity. :-)
                      All religious fanatics are very similar, they drag people into their sects and beliefs and control them - brainwash them, in some cases people lose their money, health and property. Religions, beliefs can be different but fanaticism is the same. Jehovas or any other nonsense is same religious crap sane people should simply avoid in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

They do similar nonsense islamic nutjobs do - harm people around if they get involved in their shitty sects.
                        I am happy now and I drinkinxg in order yto forget my problems, I want to marry you.
                        I love you..
                        I took to you be for..

Comment

Originally posted by Lammahjoub View Post

I am happy now and I drinkinxg in order yto forget my problems...
                          Alcohol won’t solve your problems, my friend...but...neither will water, juice or tea.

You might as well enjoy your drink!

Comment

there's a saying in my country that goes 'true love grows in difficult moments'

Comment

There’s a saying in my country that goes, “Money can’t buy you happiness but it’s better to be sad in a Bentley than in a Volkswagen.”

Comment

Never see that.

Comment

Working...
                                X