Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you afraid of participating in the "wrong" religion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Well excuse me, but I have studies and a job. To read 540 pages is like a full one semester classes, forget it. It's not a matter of patience

Now let's move to your video.
    Verses from Bible that are supposed to mention Muhammed:

1)
    "The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him."
    - Deuteronomy 18:15

Doesn't mention Muhammad by name. How can you prove it doesn't mean John the Baptist for example? The rest of his explanations about this is extremely far fetched, it's like they want to see Muhammad here

2)
    "His mouth is sweetness itself;
    he is altogether lovely.
    This is my beloved, this is my friend,
    daughters of Jerusalem."

-Song of Songs 5:16

Seriously? You want to argument from translation? Muslims claim that Bible has multiple translations and that the following translations have distorted the message of Bible. So now you want to translate this verse, back from English to arabic and see "Ahmet" in there? This is not a proof of anything

3)
    They set fire and broke down the wall of Jerusalem; they burned all the palaces and destroyed everything of value there.

- 2 Chronicles 36:19

???This and a couple of others according to the video seem to mention Muhammad but they do not explain why is that

Now a New Testament:

1)
    John 14:16
    They explain it in your video, it's not Muhammad but the Holy Spirit

---
    So, still no convincing evidence of Muhammad in the Bible
    Ahmet is The translation of Paraclete in Arabic language. Here an explanation :

The term Paraclete in the Gospel, or Faraqlit, is defined in Biblical interpretation as "the one who distinguishes truth from falsehood." {[*]: Yusuf Nabhani, Hujjat Allah 'ala'l-'Alamin 112.} It is therefore the name of one who in the future will lead people to the truth.

In one place in the Gospels, Jesus (Upon whom be peace) says: "I am going so that the Lord of the World may come." {[*]: See, page 208, fn. 328.} Who other than the Noble Prophet (Upon whom be blessings and peace) has come after Jesus who will be the Ruler of the World, distinguish and separate truth from falsehood, and guide mankind in place of Jesus? That is to say, Jesus (Upon whom be peace) was constantly giving his community the good news: Another will come; no need will remain for me. I am his forerunner and herald. Confirming this is the following verse of the Qur'an:

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of God unto you, confirming that which was revealed before me in the Torah and bringing the good tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad [the Praised One]." {[*]: Qur'an, 61:6.}

Yes, in the Gospels, Jesus gave the glad tidings many times, that the greatest leader of mankind would come. He is mentioned with various names, in, of course, Syriac and Hebrew-which scholars have seen, which bear the meaning of Ahmad, Muhammad, and the Distinguisher between Truth and Falsehood. That is to say, on many occasions Jesus (Upon whom be peace) told of the coming of Ahmad (Upon whom be blessings and peace).
    {(*): At the site of the tomb of Sham'un al-Safa, the famous traveller Evliya Chelebi came across the following verses from the Gospels, written on gazelle hide: "A youth from the progeny of Abraham is to be a prophet. He will not be a liar; his birthplace will be Makkah; he will come with piety; his blessed name is Ahmad Muhammad; those who obey him will prosper in this world and the next."
    The word, written as 'Mawamit,' was corrupted from 'Mamad,' itself a corruption of Muhammad.}

https://youtu.be/Ro0lRPlewvI

Comment

Comment

I have no time to check the Bible verses you give right now, my response will be on Thursay or Friday

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
          I have no time to check the Bible verses you give right now, my response will be on Thursay or Friday
          Ok brother.

Comment

Comment

I am using www.biblegateway.com

" I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming."
              - John 14:30

The Bible itself explains Jesus is talking about Holy Spirit in that whole passage (John 14:15 - 14:31)

"But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you."
              - John 16:7

Same situation, the whole passage (John 15:26 - John 16:15) is refering to the Holy Spirit

Originally posted by Lewini View Post
              Now see, who other than Muhammad the Arabian (Upon whom be blessings and peace) is the Ruler of the World and true consoler of men?
              Yes, the Glory of the World is he, and he is the one who will save transitory man from eternal extinction and thus comforts him.
              The Holy Spirit.
              I mean of course Muslims have the right to their own understanding of the Bible, but Church is explaining it differently.

Once again, this passage is referring to the Holy Spirit

Brother Abdul;

Who other than Muhammad the Arabian (Upon whom be blessings and peace) has turned the world's wrongdoing into righteousness, saved men from sin and associating partners with God, and transformed politics and world rule?
              You just misinterpret these verses.

Also from the Gospel of John, the eleventh verse of Chapter Sixteen:
              There is deliverance from judgement, for the Ruler of this World has already been judged. {[*]: Yusuf Nabhani, Hujjat Allah 'ala'l-'Alamin 95-7; al-Anwar al-Muhammadiyya.}
              Yup, once again the same passage referring to the Holy Spirit

Here "the Ruler of the World" is certainly Ahmad Muhammad (Upon whom be blessings and peace), for he is known as the Master of Humanity.
              {(*): Yes, he is such a lord and ruler that in most centuries for one thousand three hundred and fifty years he has had at least three hundred and fifty million followers and subjects, who have obeyed his commands in complete submission, and every day renew their allegiance to him by calling down God's blessings on him.}
              No footnotes to any Bible nor Catholic doctrine ever explained it this way. This is just passagees about the Holy Spirit.

"The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you."
              John 14:17
              ^
              Seriously, how can this be about Muhammad. You don't see him and he lives in you, because it's The Holy Spirit.

Also, in John's Gospel, the thirteenth verse of Chapter Twelve: {[*]: 16:13. (Tr.)}
              But when he, the Spirit of Truth, comes, he will guide you all to the truth, for he will not be presenting his own ideas, but will be passing onto you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future. {[*]: Halabi, al-Sirat al-Halabiya i, 346; Ali al-Qari, Sharh al-Shifa' i, 743.}
              This verse is explicit. Who apart from Muhammad the Arabian (Upon whom be blessings and peace) has called all men to the truth, whose every statement was based on Revelation, has spoken what he had heard from Gabriel, and informed man in detail about the resurrection of the dead and the Hereafter? Who other than he could do this Abdul?

Letters - 209
              Exactly the same situation, you are taking The Holy Spirit for Muhammad
              Last edited by jordan_rudess; 07-27-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

there's a saying in my country that goes 'pirated version does lot customization'.

Comment

Originally posted by green3apple View Post
                  there's a saying in my country that goes 'pirated version does lot customization'.

Comment

Originally posted by momat View Post
                    Atheism Or Islam.
                    Atheism is better than Christianity and Judaism.
                    Choose the right path, Islam of course.

I don't want a stupid response to my response.
                    Peadophile Muhammad and his imaginary skydaddy friend Allah (also speaking "co-incidentally" via Muhammad) tended to hold Judaism and Christianity in higher esteem than a complete lack of belief in skydaddies such as Allah.

For example, payment of a yearly bribe called "jizya" enabled Chiristians and Jews to stay alive in Islamic societies. A complete disbelief in skydaddies - such as peadophile Muhammad's favourite previously mentioned "Allah" - means certain death according to the Quran and the Sahih Ahadith.

Therefore, we can safely say that you are talking complete shit.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                      It's blindness of yourself
                      The consensus of the prophets is a strong proof for the existence and Unity of God, so too it is a firm testimony to the truthfulness and messengerhood of this being. For all the sacred attributes, miracles and functions that indicate the truthfulness and messengerhood of the prophets (Upon whom be peace) existed in full measure in that being according to the testimony of history. The prophets have verbally predicted the coming of that being and given good tidings thereof in the Torah, the Gospels, the Psalms, and other scriptures; more than twenty of the most conclusive examples of these glad tidings, drawn from the scriptures, have been set forth and proven in the Nineteenth Letter. Similarly, through all the deeds and miracles associated with their prophethood they have affirmed and -as it were- put their signature to the mission of that being which is the foremost and most perfect in the tasks and functions of prophethood. Just as through verbal consensus they indicate the Divine Unity, through the unanimity of their deeds they bear witness to the truthfulness of that being.
                      Letters - 260

Comment

Comment

I used to be.
                          Until I came to learn it and love it.
                          I stopped trying to cow and cringe to Xian dogma and Xian society's expectations.
                          I went through an intense anger phase as I realised how much of my life had been harmed, starved from me and outright abuse and violence inflicted upon me "justified" by its perpetrators in the name of a fictional character.
                          Now I'm okay.
                          Beliefs are experiential. No one can make you believe something you don't.

Comment

No, I'm not as I do not participate in any religion.

Comment

Working...
                            X