why you don't judge yourself first

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
    and know the Quran and a big part of the Hadiths.
    You don't know anything about Islam.
    Just what you read it from any website.

* Looking at women in public places is not contradict with freedom, democracy and women's freedom.

Comment

Germany and Belgium contributed to the demonization of Islam.

Comment

Not even necessary. They come in Millions to Europe, we can observe your culture directly on our streets.
        Yes, you are observed well.
        Even who trying to feed ducks.

You have to learn how to smile when you meet foreigners.

The pout face is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Vhhj View Post
          Islam demonizes itself with terror and muslims have a deep desire to be dehumanized by others with their never ending hostility.

Comment

Muslims contributed most to that

Comment

You don't know anything about Islam.
              Just what you read it from any website.
              not any website, only the scientific correct ones.
              the Quran and translations from several scholars:https://www.islamawakened.com/index.php/qur-an
              the Hadiths: https://sunnah.com/
              Sunni Islam university of Al-Azhar: http://dar-alifta.org/Foreign/default.aspx

I think they are the most reliable sources which are available both online and in real life.
              Following what a certain single Sheikh says is not very valid I would say. The original sources are the most valid source and a university with 1000 years experience in studying and teaching Islam is much better, isn't it?

* Looking at women in public places is not contradict with freedom, democracy and women's freedom.
              I have no idea what you mean by this. If you refer to the video I linked....then maybe first watch it, then explain why women are unwelcome on the streets in Muslim socities.

Comment

Yes, you are observed well.
                Even who trying to feed ducks.

You have to learn how to smile when you meet foreigners.

The pout face is not good.
                we smile at people who deserve it, not to any stranger.....doesn't matter if native German or not.
                You have to learn to respect foreign cultures.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

No, Gorbachev didn’t destroy the USSR any more than Trump will destroy the USA. Had the USSR been genuinely powerful, it would not have fallen because of one man.
                  Gorbachev saved the whole soviet block from even worse. When this man would have been the leader of the USSR 20-30 years earlier maybe some of the good things in the soviet system could have been rescued. But it was already much too late to save anything when he came to power and the only thing he could do was limiting the damage and finally end this horror.

Comment

we smile at people who deserve it, not to any stranger.....doesn't matter if native German or not.
                    You have to learn to respect foreign cultures.
                    Individual behavior is not a guide to assessing others.

We are now at the gates of 2020 and it is better to admit that you hate Muslims.
                    You hate Islam.

There is no other explanation.
                    This is your ideology

Comment

I don't understand how someone writes the same ideas here every day !!

Boredom?

This is not the European pattern I know.

Comment

We are now at the gates of 2020 and it is better to admit that you hate Muslims.
                        You hate Islam.
                        This is your ideology
                        When an individual behaviour occure too many times within a population, it rises some questions about the role of the environment, be it biological or social, in the behaviour of those individuals. From these questions, looking for answers from observations and experimentations can be done and give some results.
                        Unlike saying that someone hate Islam because "there is no other explanation", maybe it would be good to try to understand what's other point instead of jumping to conclusions.

Here, she is pointing Islam as an issue, not Muslims themselves so where is the hate toward muslims? In addition, it seems to be more than a simple "Islam is bad" just for the sake of saying that Islam is bad, she gave some ways, some arguments and the elements that are pointing not by her only but by many other people to accuse Islam of being the cause of the shitty behaviour of Muslims (more than any others) and the shit in which are Islamic countries is quite convincing and can't be refuted simply by "muuuh, u 8 muzli, u evil whit rasist".

I'd add that there is a reason why muslims in Europe are still rolling in their shit while they were expecting a better life when they ran away from their Islamic societies pointing the problems they had. They forgot to check out the causes of these problems and brought them in another place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

I'd add that there is a reason why muslims in Europe are still rolling in their shit while they were expecting a better life when they ran away from their Islamic societies pointing the problems they had. They forgot to check out the causes of these problems and brought them in another place.
                          Yeah... it's like "we hate our own countries and societies coz they are shitholes... but we want start jihad in europe... Allah ackbar!!!" and this isn't even the usual hen egg paradox. Islam is evil and turns every society in a religious cesspit of dogmas and violence that European societies overcame 500 years ago
                          I don't feel disdain to other religions and societies except Islamic ones. Why? Because Islam isn't capable to coexist with atheism or other religions. Even thought mudslims differ one from another, the tendency of those people is always proclaiming of their special status.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

No, Gorbachev didn’t destroy the USSR any more than Trump will destroy the USA. Had the USSR been genuinely powerful, it would not have fallen because of one man.
                            Keep your political discussions on the Chinese and Hindus, if you know the USSR better than I do.
                            Last edited by dmitri11; 09-12-2019, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Yes it is. Peadophile Muhammad's sunnah is ultimately why Muslims feel compelled to perform terrorist acts, to rape, murder, steal from Nonmuslims and to lie and deceive.

I can say that I don't hate Muslims in general. Most Muslims are victims of peadophile Muhammad's cult. You were also most likely an initially unwilling victim of this cult until your resistance to it was brainwashed out of your by endless braindead salat 5 times a day at the mosque and threats of beatings during your childhood...

You hate Islam.
                              Evil death cults like Islam should be hated.

This is your ideology
                              Refuting a cult like Islam and the evil shit contained within it is not an ideology - it is a rational course for a normal ethical person to do.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

Keep your political discussions on the Chinese and Hindus, if you know the USSR better than I do.
                                I don’t care about the Chinese and the Hindu at this time. You can’t know the USSR too much either because you’re too young but I see you have a deep attachment to that failed country.

Comment

Working...
                                X