Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like to investigate Paranormal Activity areas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like to investigate Paranormal Activity areas?

I have an interesting hobbie..to travel and visit Paranormal Activity AREAS....
    I did a pair of times.. but i always do alone.. because my friends dont want to came with me....
    my experiences was...interesting.. i cant explain it.. but.. there is a kind of rare energy..that i want to understand...

anybody interested in Paranormal Activity points?
    what do you think of Paranormal Activity places?
    do you know any place?

The main road by my house is supposedly haunted and I drive on it at least once a week - but never saw a ghost.

Comment

mmm well Molitor.. there is true areas... and .. areas that has nothing...
      mmm i had panormal experiences...in and old castle...and strange energy inside of Belchite old village...
      and i never belive it until felt one on my own body..

Comment

It's fun to learn the dark side of cultures, what taboos they have towards the afterlife though...

Comment

i think ladyqueenluck... its not about cultures.. i think its human global spirit... i think in a few years.. in future.. we ll have a true science fact to explain these rare things that we cant explain today....

Comment

Like on tv?no.

Comment

i dont think like on tv or mybe who knows ladyqueen.. tv usually make a rare show.. about things that usually I dont belive...like a ghost product...on tv usually looks like always happend something very clear.. and i think never is clear..

Comment

MY GOD YES! I love this kind of activity. Can't say it's my hobby though, but I am so interested in exploring abandon places or haunted house. But I never do it alone, because I am scared of the dark! I never saw weird things with my own eyes though, but I heard strange noises and of course I ran off. That was so funny.

Comment

Are you guys for real?
                  Why is this in "Science & Technology" forum, this should be moved to "Fun & Jokes" (???)

Comment

hahaha lingolearnin... time will tell .. time will tell...

Comment

Originally posted by kmasda View Post
                      hahaha lingolearnin... time will tell .. time will tell...
                      I will wait for it. (^_-)

Comment

Until time tells you should be talking about the science of it and not just "WOO SPOOKY GHOSTS".

The paranormal, like the supernatural, is incompatible with scientific understanding - if we can understand it with science then it is normal and natural.

This stuff would be very interesting and exciting if it were actually real. Presumably, being fantasy, it caught on precisely because it was designed (consciously or subconsciously) to be interesting and exciting.

Comment

Argument from Ignorance

Description:

Comment

I like to watch this kind of documentary but I'll never do it because I'm too scared. I had paranormal experiences when I was kid.

Comment

Hmmm,
                              Every time I go outside at night time in this stupid city .. It feels like I'm being stalked by Michael Myers

Comment

Working...
                              X